View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
Pony

PostPosted: Sat, Mar 07 2009, 20:04 PM 

Player

---

Last edited by Pony on Tue, Nov 05 2019, 14:28 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Pony

PostPosted: Sat, Mar 07 2009, 21:07 PM 

Player

---

Really Evil Pigeon

PostPosted: Sat, Mar 07 2009, 23:12 PM 

Player

*Keri also blinks dumbly at the sign* I don't want to know what people do behind closed doors thats provate and shouldn't be put on posters!

Delarwyn

PostPosted: Sat, Mar 07 2009, 23:42 PM 

Player

"Delarwyn sighs as she sees it" My children are already sent to safety...but, now what about the people? How can people not see that they choice isnt against the Kelemvorites, but in favor of an enemy.

Argh!! This makes me quite angry.

Del's Characters Entry - Amiawiki.

Gunz

PostPosted: Sun, Mar 08 2009, 2:48 AM 

Player

Willow reads this curiously with a raised brow. She ponders on it for a few moments before leaving without a word or a note in response.

OwenBelmont

PostPosted: Sun, Mar 08 2009, 5:32 AM 

Player

*A well drawn picture of the nes'ek ruins is placed near these notices, the picture shows the ruins after the war and shows several men and women bearing kelemvors symbol on their armor and shields in the forground of the picture with the ruins placed behind them. The pictures dont call to light any one specific member of the Eternal Order but the point of hte picture is clear for at the bottom of the posters is a line that reads*

"Are you sure you want the protection of the Eternal Order?"

Owen Belmont-Long vanished Archmage and savior of the clockwork plane of Mechanicus.
Octavia Celestyr-Soldier of Doom

Delarwyn

PostPosted: Sun, Mar 08 2009, 6:09 AM 

Player

As Delarwyn sees the new picture, she raises an eyebrow and look at it puzzled... and I thought that the disorder of the forces were the cause we lost it first. Then, I thought we sent the Kelemvorites away and they ceased to participate on that episode completely? Why are they blaming it on the kelemvorites?

Besides, we all know the Kelemvorites are what they are, do we know what to expect of the Black Caravan and their ability to sweet talk people? Can we trust a nation that are known for barbaric costumes? Are we really allowing this people we know nothing about to enter our land, pick one enemy, destroy it and smile satisfied?

Honestly Sharina has being helping people all over the place and not allowing us to speak about it. She have made donations using my hands so no one would ever suspect she was trying to help. You are all fools and you all deserve to be dammed if you believe the Kelemvorites are the worse enemy on this case, or that they all deserve death.

They are not angels, they pissed me off many times, I believe they are radicals, fanatics and many times go waaaay over board. But, between a known Kelemvorite that I am able to deal without much disaster, and the this Caravan and this ships in our ports, I will sit with the Kelemvorites on this one. I know nothing of what this new enemy can do, I know only that they are powerful, that they like to use disguise, that they use sneaky strategies and that they will get us all before we even blink.

Del's Characters Entry - Amiawiki.

willow

PostPosted: Sun, Mar 08 2009, 7:17 AM 

Player

*Willow looks at the plea for help with an amused smile, and pens a small note beneath it.*

"Cats who are driven to a corner can become quite ferocious, do not contaminate the island with your silly wars, and leave those who are unrelated, so. Zealots.
You bit off more than you can chew, so deal with it like grown men, even if you are a bit unused to not being in a position of power over others.
What goes around, comes around."

Pony

PostPosted: Sun, Mar 08 2009, 8:36 AM 

Player

---

fireprooftroll

PostPosted: Sun, Mar 08 2009, 9:58 AM 

Player

Dakotaen

PostPosted: Sun, Mar 08 2009, 11:14 AM 

Player

OwenBelmont wrote:
*A well drawn picture of the nes'ek ruins is placed near these notices, the picture shows the ruins after the war and shows several men and women bearing kelemvors symbol on their armor and shields in the forground of the picture with the ruins placed behind them. The pictures dont call to light any one specific member of the Eternal Order but the point of hte picture is clear for at the bottom of the posters is a line that reads*

"Are you sure you want the protection of the Eternal Order?"

Upon noticing this particular piece, Eir immediately hires two young lads. One in Cordor, and one in Wharftown, both of them are paid well to keep an eye out for anyone writing or drawing anything similar to what he had just read and seen, and keeping their appearance in mind for when Eir returns to check up on the situation.

Characters: Currently trying my best to stick to Beridoc Brushgale

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]