View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
BlackDahlya

PostPosted: Sun, Mar 08 2009, 6:32 AM 

Player

Location: Land of the Scorching Sun, Empowered by Global Warming

The following note is posted, written in drow, common, undercommon, draconic and elven.

"I am hiring adventurers or mercenaries able to read scrolls with the spell of Shapechange, especially the dragon and/or fire giant shape. If you are a wizard or sorcerer that can cast such spells and wish to get extra gold coin, you are also welcome.

The payment for the job, which will be discussed in a meeting after your skill to read scrolls of such a powerful spell is tested, will be of 10,000 gold pieces, plus a scroll of the Shapechange spell (if not a mage who already knows said spell). By the end of the job, you might get an extra token and/or gold, depending on your success.

Those interested, seek Rizzen of Twilight in one of the following addresses, on the following day and time ((OOC listed below)).

If it is one of the Inns, just ask my name to the inkeeper.

Keep to the Shadows,
~Rizzen of Twilight"

//I will be on tomorrow, hopefully most of the day. The addresses would be of one of the many houses for rent at Frozenfar or Chillwyck; Uhm Wiltun and Wharftown inns, and that apartment at Underport. Basically, just send me a Tell in game tomorrow if you are interested.

Once Upon A Time Played
Adr'ael Ken'rahel, Auron Teken’ath, Aurora Mesodias, 'Daniel' Daoskinaxarijikkym, Eilin'ira, Helena Rios, Layla Faircurrent, May'Une Do'Ndar, Mellinda Tellus, Michael of Cliffside, Rizzen of Twilight, Valkirya d'Claddath

Phantom-D

PostPosted: Sun, Mar 08 2009, 13:28 PM 

Player

A dirty, greasy note is left in the Underport's Tavern. The ink is black but it was written so sloppily that little droplets of ink spot the paper due to the pen moving so erratically.

"Hey Mate, I want to help you. ~Sazer"

//I will be on tomorrow after 12 EST time...if that works. Also on today afternoon.

BlackDahlya

PostPosted: Sun, Mar 08 2009, 20:13 PM 

Player

Location: Land of the Scorching Sun, Empowered by Global Warming

//Postponing a bit. Currently waiting on WonWon's reply to my PM.

Once Upon A Time Played
Adr'ael Ken'rahel, Auron Teken’ath, Aurora Mesodias, 'Daniel' Daoskinaxarijikkym, Eilin'ira, Helena Rios, Layla Faircurrent, May'Une Do'Ndar, Mellinda Tellus, Michael of Cliffside, Rizzen of Twilight, Valkirya d'Claddath

RigorIYIortis

PostPosted: Tue, Mar 10 2009, 5:04 AM 

Player

*a tall and muscled drow takes note of one of these notices and smirks at it*

Argith d'Tinnerai
Kratoskorne
Mirshann Kil'ani
Raevil

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]