View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
chefwudan

PostPosted: Thu, Mar 12 2009, 1:27 AM 

Player

Nick copies the text of some signs and creates some posters with the information*

Nick Shadow wrote:
TO ALL HIN:

I ask that you not bid of trade or do any business with this person due to her lack of business sense and hypocritical ways.

*signed*
Nick Shadow

The Universal Trading Company wrote:
The Universal Trading Co. supports the Hin of Bendir Dale against the aggressive and unsound business practice of Willow Veheer.

The unethical and immoral slander of fellow merchants while asking prices exceeding the market price in an exponential manner is offensive in the extreme.

The universal trading co. notes that the fifth tier weaponary priced should not exceed five hundred thousand gold pieces each given ithe wide availability of such weaponary. This is a certain sign of the hypocrisy and moral piracy of the lady Willow and how she goes about business.

Furthermore given that the lady Willow has refused to withdraw her petition against the Merchant Prescia, the Universal Trading Co. will no longer have any dealings the lady Willow.

The Universal Trading Co. and its subsidiary Jacks Trading Company offer no further Barter with Willow nor any of her associates until such time as the petition is withdrawn and an apology has been made.

Signed
The Factor

Willow Veheer wrote:
Dear blind Factor who, for all I care, does not reveal his name beacuse of his fine business with me.

Until Precia, the hin in question, does not sell -her- weaponary for, no, I would not say five hundred thousand, I would less less than three million standard Cordorian Crowns, if she even accepts gold anymore, your note is invalid and unrelated.

Consider that, hin of the "Factor".

*some other text is added to the bottom*

Can someone tell me if this Willow lady can actually read and write common?

What the hell does this even mean?

Until Precia, the hin in question, does not sell -her- weaponary for, no, I would not say five hundred thousand, I would less less than three million standard Cordorian Crowns, if she even accepts gold anymore, your note is invalid and unrelated.

Consider that, hin of the "Factor".

WHAT!?!?! Was she drunk when she wrote this? "This" is a person that runs a business?

WOW...

Need I say more?

Oh and for what its worth miss moronic lady, just becuase Prescia doesn't sell items in a public auction doesn't mean she doesn't sell stuff. Maybe if you were awesome like us hin or at least a half intelligent person, you know she'd rather sell her stuff at her shop in the Dale instead of in a public auction.

*signed*
Nick Shadow

[OOC: this is stictly an IC thread not a personal attack on Willow the player. Nick just doesn't care for Willow's attacks directed at Presica

Delarwyn

PostPosted: Thu, Mar 12 2009, 3:12 AM 

Player

*Alynne starts to take down all the posters on this matter and throw it on the trash...everywhere*

Del's Characters Entry - Amiawiki.

chefwudan

PostPosted: Thu, Mar 12 2009, 10:55 AM 

Player

*simply replaces them all....everywhere*

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]