View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
Simeron

PostPosted: Tue, Nov 15 2011, 15:58 PM 

Player

[Notes are posted with permission where applicable in Cordor, Uhm, Wharftown, Kampos, Tarkuul, Bendir Dale, Kohl, Wiltun, Shadowscape, Khem]

Quote:
Due to recent changes in the political and economic environment of the island and the surrounding lands, I have decided to make a small change in how I must conduct my affairs when it comes to business dealings.

After these postings are concluded, please be advised that I will no longer acknowledge or reply to any public posting of bids on items of interest I list. Sealed letters left where I list will only be accepted.

My deepest apologies for this is extended to everyone but, the air of war is blowing hot and the hounds are baying while the sounds of weapons and armor being prepared can be heard across the land.

I have witnessed first hand the affects of this in warfare. Seen changes in the way business is done in well established businesses and seen the rise of new businesses seeking to supplant the old established orders.

As I am but a simple traveling merchant, a poor man just trying to provide a small service and make a small bit of coin so that I can live in peace where I rest my head, I am not equipped to face these winds or stem the tide that is coming.

The easiest path I can see to avoid becoming mired in this coming war between the old order and the new, the various factions on the island, and hold my place as negotiator to those that want me to do so, is to simply limit the exposure of those that wish to do business with me, especially as there are several rising merchant houses that have come to light

I humbly beg forgiveness to all my past clients if I have brought any ill or harm indirectly to you and hope my future clients will understand the added safety measures I have taken for their benefit.

Again, please leave sealed messages as indicated in all future offerings. Current offerings will be closed in six days. (Sunday Nov. 20th).

Krugan

//Basically, just send me a PM here or find me IG to offer bids or buyouts.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]