View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
Erisidis

PostPosted: Sat, Apr 07 2012, 3:42 AM 

Player

This parchment is brought to an authority and handed over personally for their consideration, to post, hand off, or dispose of as they choose.

Specific locations visited are Barak Runedar citadel, Bendir Dale city hall, Kohlingen, Winya Ravana, and Djedet.

The posting wrote:
To the allies of goodness and life;

In battle or peace we must arm ourselves to better strike a decisive offensive or to protect the defenders of our homes; our designs and tactics are only ever enhanced by the availability of methods and options that we may employ. We who are the servants of Divine Will are not always standing beside our allies when combat occurs, irreverent of our best laid plans.

I write this day to offer those who fight against evil the scrolls of magic that have gone from the merchants of these lands. The Red Knight, blessed be Her name, graces me with the ability to perform Greater Restoration, as well as other prayers, and I in turn can provide Her holy covenant to those who are capable of reading and casting from scripture. It is my desire to do so, to see strategic armament bring victory to those who carry a righteous cause.

My stipulations include that no transactions will take place through impersonal forum or courier; though I make this offer with a price to provide for costs, to sustain the practice, and assure fair and equitable exchange, I can not and will not sell this sacrament as the profane, vulgar and mundane are peddled without reverence. I will personally meet with interested parties prior to any finalized agreement.

Correspondence may be sent to the Triumvir, or a Sending made to arrange a discussion.

May the pieces of today align for a fruitful tomorrow under the Lady of Strategy's watchful gaze.

~ Erisidis Kaïssa of the Red Knight

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]