View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
ThePreserver

PostPosted: Tue, Apr 17 2012, 21:51 PM 

Player

A letter is delivered to the Justicar of Kohlingen, carefully wrapped in an extravagant red silk ribbon; the letter is handed to one of the guards at the keep entrance and should, supposedly, reach the Justicar.

To his most Glorious Excellence,
he who writes this letter is Kriktal Foeshaker, coming from the far mainland in the East. Being a valiant and honourable knight in the land that gave me birth, I came to the fair Amia in search for true glory and honourable victory over the odds of life and death. Having heard of the fair fame of thy holding, Kriktal Foeshaker has decided to make thee a request: since many valiant knights already populate thy majestic Kohlingen, Kriktal belives that he could pledge his glorious blade at the service of the city final glory and, of course, to her brave protection. To discuss such a honest matter, Kriktal would like to talk to thee, so that every sight of doubt or uncertanty could be swept away by sincere words.
Therefore this letter has come to thee; Kriktal awaits your fair answer.

KF

You're me... but I'm me too; how can there be two mees? It's not scientifically possible: you are not scientifically possible!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]