View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
SkyfallingHaven

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 22 2013, 10:40 AM 

Player

*Postings are left in various cities listed. Each is followed with a messenger that asks for permission leaving the notices for those it matters. Cordor, Wiltun (if given permission), Barak Runedar, Bendir Dale (if given permission), Winya, The Shrine, Wharftown and Uhm, Howness.*

~White Wolf Trading Company~

Good people of Amia,

The time has come for another auction. I come to you good people with an item of rarity in hopes to raise funds for a good cause. All proceeds from this auctioned item shall go towards aid towards Cordor and its people. I would ask that you bid fairly and those of good heart be more then welcome to donate what they desire to this cause as well.

This auction will be limited to those of pure of heart and those with kindness within them. So as the White Wolf Trading Company see’s fit they have the right to refuse your bid if you are deemed dark in nature and hold evil within you. This is an auction for those not of such a sort.

So for auction the item placed on the table is a cloak unlike any other. A rare cloak of fortification of fifth tier enchantments (+5 AC, +5 Universal Saves). This item shall hold a minimum bid of two million gold and no buyout price. I wish you all good luck and happy bidding for this noble cause.

Sincerely;

White Wolf Trading Company

Aruilther - The Bard

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]