View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
Galenson

PostPosted: Sat, Jan 11 2014, 12:39 PM 

Player

Location: Down Under, calculating your demise with blunt expressions.

The following letter is left in the Salandran Temple, available only to Salandran priests, priestesses and faithful to read:

Quote:
"Brothers and Sisters,

I know there are several of you who venture about the Isle, leaving the comforts of the temple behind to spread the lady's work to where it is needed most. This notice is for you my brothers and sisters: your assistance in a matter is needed.

Sir Izariel Skyfall has come to the Salandrans seeking our assistance. As much as I wish to assist him in this endevour, which I shall leave the details for him to elaborate upon in a more confidential setting, I am unable to spare our Templar or S.U.C.O bretheren to help him. I believe that you, my brothers and sisters, are the most suitable candidates to assist him with this task in such times.

Attached to this notice is the means with which to contact Sir Skyfall. May faith in the lady assist you in helping him with this task.

Mother Victoria."

"I'll think of something once Amia:EE drops."

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]