View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
Kamina

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 06 2014, 18:50 PM 

Player

In the Skull Crag Trummels, close to the Planar Rift, three corpses lay.

All three corpses seemed to have been killed through a mix of weapon stabs, arrow-strikes and their living energy drained (and if one had seen the symptoms before, they'd know they were from a Shade).

The corpses consist of a Drow woman with short, silver hair, a Human male with Shadesteel Plate-armour and a Human female possessing a stave snapped in two.

All three bodies have their chests open and several of their vital internal organs torn out, blood-drops indicate they were taken through the Planar Rift.

Adorned with the corpses is a simple note.

"Too long have ye been bothering me with yer failed assassination attempts and petty attacks in the name of Mask. Ye have bitten off more than ye could chew. Let this serve as a warning to all Maskarrans who attempt to off me through the hit put on my head: Should ye fail, ye sure as hell ain't coming back to the land of the living.

-R."

unknown, never completely trusted but always inducing wonder
when met"

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]