View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
Nidemus

PostPosted: Sat, Aug 22 2015, 8:41 AM 

Player

*A well kempt scroll is pinned to Various locations in Cordor, Bendir Dale and inside Kampo's*

Greetings, ive a mind to accuire a variety of the uncommon artifacts and some other assorted items as listed below

- Dragon Blood (Vials preffered)
- A Decorative Coat of Arms from the Keep known as Darkhold (faded or in pristine condition is acceptable)
- Obsidian Pearls
- Vampire Dust or Vampire Fangs (Vials for the dust is preffered and as they are for the Fangs)
- Specificly Three Vials of Fey Dust
- A longsword with an enchantment capable of inflicting the "Red ache" or Daze (Rusted or Pristine condition is acceptable)
- A Drow chair (Pristine condition only please)

If you have any of these on hand seek me out in person in Cordor at the tradehall or a notice may be left outside my residence in the south district, failing that you can leave me a notice in the Dale or Kampo's and i will arrange a meeting with you as soon as i can.

With Regards Vythia

Grymia

PostPosted: Sat, Aug 22 2015, 17:19 PM 

Player

*This list was noticed and it's contents copied by a Gnomish Magician whom seemed to take the time to go it all over with furrowed features*

Aiseth

PostPosted: Tue, Aug 25 2015, 4:41 AM 

Player

I possess a 'black pearl'. Speak to me in Cordor so that we may talk about this project.

-Aiseth Nosdivan, ATCF

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]