View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
DukeDublin

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 21 2015, 1:22 AM 

Player

Letters are sent out in mass parcel, extending to whom Fymor discussed his latest scheme with; after deliberation the following recipients might find such a message:

Avadon
Darby
Rania
Meriptah
Jacen
Rosary
Kaithan
Kathrynn
Lady Le'Quella

show
Regarding the Dreamwalk/Oneiromancy,

This is a response to the added pressure received for the venture, and as such there is a demand for it to be done within the week. I have begun gathering the needed supplies.

1. Chamomile to add to a hot bath, taken 1-2 hours before.
2. Sagebrush/Incense of the Northern Throne.
3. Suitable Location, free from disturbance. (Kathrynn has suggested the Temple of Kelemvor in Khem)
4. Candles might be useful.

It is imperative and I cannot stress this enough, for you to stay as relaxed as possible. Sometimes the mental state needed can take up to a month to reach, but we have only days. Cool, calm, collected, relaxed, all bodily needs taken care of with regular naps and idle periods.

Each participating would be encouraged to use an item of personal significance to help calm their nerves, and bring themselves into a state of meditation. The definition is broad, I know, but it is something only you yourself can answer.

Given the public pressure for this to be done as soon as possible, there is only so much time. Two days time has been decided upon. If Avadon and Darby are unavailable, if you all wish to rush this, then understand the consequences of doing so.

Please leave any replies regarding your availability in Bendir. If you wish to read up upon the subject, there is a scripture upon the process in the Cordor library.

-Fymor

My Timezone is Mountain Daylight Time [MDT], or UTC -06:00. This is planned to occur sometime on Oct 22 (Thursday) during the afternoon sometime. If this doesn't work, then we can try to find another time for it.

For now, a doodle poll.

http://doodle.com/poll/sn5vpkigyhd85cbd

Fymor Trueshot

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]