View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
Kudark

PostPosted: Tue, Dec 08 2015, 7:18 AM 

Player

*A letter is hand delivered by Crow, to each of the Undead Hunter Instructors, one in Benwick Hollow Cemetary, the other in Barak Runedar. Each accompanied by a keg of fine ale, favored by dwarves.*

My friend, and mentor,

I wish to thank you for your patience, in teaching me the skills you have mastered. You helped form a solid base for me to build upon, and I am for ever grateful I was found worthy enough, to complete your instructions to the end. Though your teaching may be finished, I have not stopped in my quest for more knowledge, and technique, in the eradication of the undead abomination. I am learning many different things, from those that serve Kelemvor, to the dense jungles of Chult, and anywhere else that discoveries might be found to aid me.

I wish to pass along what I have been honored to receive, to those that feel the calling such as we. If you feel so inclined, you are more than welcome to send your students to me, and I would teach them what I know, as you have done for me. I will try to be as patient as you have been, though I think the taller jokes will not sound quite the same, coming from me. Don't drink the ale all at once... take at least one breath.

Sincerely,

~~Crow

P.S.
I can generally be found on Caraigh, or the forests of Amia.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]