View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
DukeDublin

PostPosted: Fri, May 20 2016, 2:27 AM 

Player

Posted flyers are placed around the entirety of Cordor, each district given their own peppering of posted scripture with artistic flair to catch the eyes of passerbys. Copies are also given to town criers, a lum sum of gold to incentivise the spread of its contents.

Quote:
Citizens of the Republic,

The state of the Cordorian government is reaching a point of decay. As some of you may be aware, the rumours of Miss Snow’s resignation from her position as Governor for East are not unfounded. A lack of dedication has set a poor example; confidence in our leadership has shifted. While we are still functional thanks to our ministry, representation of the citizens that breathe life to the City of Water is dwindling as a whole. Without any appointed Secretaries and no appointed Speaker, the loss of Miss Snow has been one without a presented solution. Given the current void of position, the lack of willing applicants and the lack of a public notice; I have found my own duties representing the Central District difficult to perform.

Operating without offering acknowledgement to the citizens is dangerous; I should not need to bring up the matter of the old Ministry of Magic and how crucial it is that we maintain a proper representation of the Republic’s Citizens. Thusly, this notice is a declaration of the next Council Meeting, the second in fact to ever be held in the Republic.

To those unaware, this calling will be a test of activity held publically. We have reached a state where we can no longer ignore the diminished staff. If we cannot find an answer to our empty seats, then a restructuring of government (as frightening as that sounds), is inevitable.

However, perhaps more frightening than the implications above, are the privately held answers to our cities problems.

My own work towards restoring Central has been a politically singular effort, given little recognition as to the role I fill, only given respect for my ideas. One could assume I have access to City Hall and the topics within, and to that notion they would be mistaken. My efforts to restore Central have been at a great personal cost; I will not abandon the people there, nor the rest of the Republic.

I will be holding a public council, regardless of approval from City Hall.
Time is to be determined.

- Signed, the People’s Governor of Central Cordor, Fymor Volkov

Quote:
Government Hall
Second Council – Meeting Agenda

1. Introductions

Discuss agenda items; propose new topics to be added to the agenda and their presentation.

2. Delegations

Fymor Volkov will be raising the current issue of unfilled government positions, not limited to Secretaries, Governors and the Speaker. The future of the Republic’s structuring is the primary concern.

Additionally a review of the state of Central is to be consolidated, debate on a ‘Central Trade School’ project and the ‘Central Union’.

Leutnant Matthew will speak on the intent of the Sanctuary Fellowship and its involvement on the isle, the development of new jobs for citizens and the proposition of golems and a mythal forge.

3. Public Address to the Council

Each person wishing to speak to the council on the agenda items will be given time to speak on their perspective and concerns. For the sake of equal representation, time allotted for each person will be given reasonable timeframe so all have the chance to speak.

Any others with agenda topics will be given their own time to elaborate and discuss in front of the council, submission of agenda items beforehand is encouraged. Please provide your name and the agenda items you wish to discuss within two or so sentences, sent towards the current council organiser Fymor Volkov. If you have questions on the Delegations presented in section 2, feel free to submit written query beforehand.

Fymor Trueshot

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]