View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
#StraightOutaAvernus

PostPosted: Wed, May 25 2016, 22:06 PM 

Player

Location: WHY SHOULD I TELL YOU WHERE WHEN YOU'RE ABOUT TO DIE?! NGAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

Declaration of the Chromatic Covenant
Ours is the history of an oppressed people. Long have those of Dragon's Blood been judged for their origin; be it one they pursued to bring forth, or one they had been born into.

Ours is the history of a people whom could do nothing -- who have had none to go to, and no hope to work toward more. A history wrought in blood; from the ruins of Wyrmhold to uncounted, gross crimes of negligence towards a race entire. Toward 'the' race which is her children.

To say it would not be my duty to declare this would be folly. Nay, the folly is that it was not declared sooner. Let it be known to all who are her children; be it kobolds who still honor by the way of their ancestors, kindred who carry her blessing and hold her in reverence, or Sisters and Brothers within her Faith -- I, Achuak'iejir Stormwind, as High Godclaw of Tiamat throughout the Amian Isle, Voice of Her Will, Wardenmistress of the Yuvarux, and Wyrm-born of Rynath'arrusk; do publicly Ordain and Establish the Chromatic Covenant, which shall hereby exist as the first line of defense toward each of these peoples.

Welcome into the Order is freely offered to those qualifying -- I am more than pleased to say that the fold is an open one. Know however that those entering will be expected to act on an order of Mutual protection, aid, and cooperation; which will include causing no trouble unsupervised, and respecting our hierarchy. Those wishing to join from outside the groups it exists to protect are also welcomed, if they will as well understand its implications.

Seek me on such matters, or otherwise Brother Xzelric Bloodtalon. Outside aides and allies are welcome to do the same, and any wanting to learn more may seek me out as they will.

Her Grace, Maternity, and Avarice Guide us -- Deus Imperat.

Achuak'iejir, of Stormwind

*all right.
*well, here's a better question
*do you wanna have a bad time

Playing: Tanar'i Shit Disturbers

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]