View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ] 
Lorekeeper

PostPosted: Thu, Jul 07 2016, 5:39 AM 

Player

A simple notice would hang on notice boards around the Island.

While I may have just returned to the Island recently, I have quickly discovered that this Island has found yet another way to disappoint me. Recently I watched as several gathered in the Western district of Cordor to partake in arena combat. During this event, a certain "Necromancer" going by the name of HoJo summoned what others called a Winterwight. A creature I've been lead to believe is something born of powerful evils and magics, and yet. Those gathered paused for only a brief moment before continuing with what I can only assume is trivial pointless conversations that seem to plague the adventuring population. These conversations touched on subjects such as Rosary's husband being suspected of conspiring to poison the waters of Kohlingen, even with this, the people continued to ignore the issues in favor for pointless trivial matters that they deem more important then YOUR lives. Please people of Amia, Speak out. Adventurers must be made to understand that the world does NOT revolve around them. These sort of things cannot happen without the good folk of the Island batting an eye. People such as these must be held to the same standards YOU would be.

Ryvvik of the Old Order.

Commie

PostPosted: Thu, Jul 07 2016, 5:54 AM 

Player

// a new note is tacked on~

I too have seen strange things with this man. He was friends with a druid, despite being some kind of undead abomination himself, and frequently boasts that he will summon the armies of Tarkuul as his own personal enforcers. He is prone to violence, and oft dispenses lists of whom his agents are permitted to kill, and forbidden to kill.

I would advise all to stay far away from this Hojo.

Count Kaldrjarn Pitt | Archmage Kilmar | Sarguk Morderer

ANT ALARM

MisterLich wrote:
First of all, my brain is one of the best here.

Lorekeeper

PostPosted: Thu, Jul 07 2016, 6:02 AM 

Player

The Monk would take the additional notice in hand, his fists would clench before once again releasing it and penning a small addition to the notice.

It isn't enough to watch then. If others will not move against such injustice, I will make a point of it.

CrazyCatLady

PostPosted: Thu, Jul 07 2016, 6:04 AM 

Player

*There is no signature listed on the message left beneath the original post at Kampos, and the writer would only be identified as wearing dark armor and a black hood and matching cloak.*

You yourself said you "assume" the conversations of those gathered were trivial. Perhaps it would be wiser of you to discover in fact what some were discussing, rather than make blanket assumptions that will only serve to make people think you no different than that lad that cried "wolf" all the time.

Last edited by CrazyCatLady on Thu, Jul 07 2016, 6:11 AM, edited 1 time in total.

LibrisMortis_666

PostPosted: Thu, Jul 07 2016, 6:07 AM 

Player

In Kampo's Storehouse a passing figure stops, and laughs at the notice.

Auri: Champion of Bahamut

Lorekeeper

PostPosted: Thu, Jul 07 2016, 6:13 AM 

Player

I honey my words because I did not wish to mention that those around me plot murder in the company of those they do not know. A fact that I know to be beyond any form of intelligence. The two women standing to my side at the time spoke of a hatred for a man going by the name of Pitt and a wish for one of them to kill him. These two are no other then Kathryn, I believe to be a woman in service of Wiltun and a Bardess she often speaks with. But you're correct, I assume because time and time again the adventurers of the Island put their own needs far ahead of the greater good. Because they are SO willing to turn a blind eye when the actions of a friend are questionable.

Ryvvik of the Old Order

Commie

PostPosted: Thu, Jul 07 2016, 6:19 AM 

Player

A new post~

I thank you for this news "Ryvvik."

ANT ALARM

MisterLich wrote:

CrazyCatLady

PostPosted: Thu, Jul 07 2016, 6:20 AM 

Player

*Another response is posted*

Perhaps then you should notify all the authorities in the local areas of said murder plot if you believe it more than just heated tempers being released. Also, stating the occupation of one alleged conspirator is a bit lacking. Names or descriptions serve far more if you seek to "warn the public" and make such people accountable for their detrimental actions.

Commie

PostPosted: Thu, Jul 07 2016, 6:24 AM 

Player

A new notice~

You know what you did.

ANT ALARM

MisterLich wrote:

Lorekeeper

PostPosted: Thu, Jul 07 2016, 6:26 AM 

Player

You've missed the entire point of anything I've ever said here. Those in Power are inept. They serve as nothing but figureheads. The power is in the hands of the power of Amia. The true working class, and not those who don the pathetic title of Lord and Lady. The true heroes of the Island are forever unsung, deeds forever over-shadowed by those who could not care less for them because they are, for the most part to self-involved with either furthering their own name or muttering about others relationship status. Furthermore. I doubt evidence would change anything to speak so openly even in jest about Murder is beyond reprehensible. Such should NOT be acceptable in any context regardless of emotional state.

Ryvvik of the Old Order.

CrazyCatLady

PostPosted: Thu, Jul 07 2016, 6:31 AM 

Player

Commie wrote:
A new notice~

You know what you did.

*Again the author of this message would only be known by black cloak and hood*

Aye. I know what I did. I gave in to the temptation of attempting to make sense out of any of this. That is all. No wonder many of us stopped giving a damned about everyone trying to kill each other on the island when accusations fly as easily and quickly as flies off cow dung. That was my only mistake; ever jotting down word on any of this. If you feel Kathrynn and her bardic friend, who by the way is named Amelie, do intend on committing murder, then stop them instead of spending time writing on boards. Enjoy your time writing instead of waiting for others to take action.

Last edited by CrazyCatLady on Thu, Jul 07 2016, 6:32 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Commie

PostPosted: Thu, Jul 07 2016, 6:32 AM 

Player

The reign of the bourgeoisie is at an end. Those in power cling to their fragile titles like armor, but armor protects nought against the storm.

Let us meet.

-Pitt

ANT ALARM

MisterLich wrote:

SamTheGiantSlayer

PostPosted: Thu, Jul 07 2016, 7:03 AM 

Player

A redheaded imp comes across the notice, and pens something up.

I don't care about any of this drama. I don't care who did what. Don't get me involved. Leave me and Kathrynn out of your excuses to start some kind of movement of enlightenment. People will pay for their sins without our help.

- Amelie

Thats the way it crumbles ... cookie-wise!

Gribbo

PostPosted: Thu, Jul 07 2016, 7:10 AM 

Player

SamTheGiantSlayer wrote:
A redheaded imp comes across the notice, and pens something up.

I don't care about any of this drama. I don't care who did what. Don't get me involved.

That's how I feel about it.

shame it isn't how it is

LibrisMortis_666

PostPosted: Thu, Jul 07 2016, 7:15 AM 

Player

Eventually the heavily armored individual leaves a notice.

Let me address Amia as a whole in this. I don't care what you think of me, nor do I care what accusations you've conjured on me. I'm a Necromancer, If I gave a shit I wouldn't announce myself as a Necromancer. Mortals, no matter where they're from, seek a common enemy. For now it is I, but soon the plate will be passed to another. Until any of you grow a pair and seek myself out, for actual confrontation, instead of words. Then nothing you say will phase me in the slightest. Amelie and Kathrynn have nothing to do with anything I do. While I was talking to both of them in the Arena, neither of them would be given any sort of task from myself.

See you around, Pitt.

- "The" Necromacer.

Auri: Champion of Bahamut

Commie

PostPosted: Thu, Jul 07 2016, 7:19 AM 

Player

I have no desire to draw steel against you unless you wish to draw steel against me and my friends.

I will forgive and forget if you can as well.

-Pitt

ANT ALARM

MisterLich wrote:

Lorekeeper

PostPosted: Thu, Jul 07 2016, 7:22 AM 

Player

Not once did I mention the two being related in nature. To make this clear then, these are two different issues. One being your [HoJo] continued blighted existence on this Island coupled with the miserable Island you hold claim over, clearly a looming threat to the innocent lives of every /living/ being. The second being how openly people plot murder like it's an everyday occurrence. If these two actually intended to carry out such a murder is something beyond me. My issue here however is that if the common folk spoke in such a way they would be tossed to rot in the depths of some prison for acts of conspiracy. And yet, these people continue to walk the realm unmolested, free to plot and bicker and possibly murder without repercussions.

Ryvvik of the Old Order

Kudark

PostPosted: Thu, Jul 07 2016, 8:50 AM 

Player

*a small note is placed at Kampo's*

Ryvvik of the Old Order,

No one really cares how disappointed you are in anything. Don't you have something better to do, than incite unjustified confrontation? People are starving, perhaps lend a hand in that.

~~Crow

Commie

PostPosted: Thu, Jul 07 2016, 9:19 AM 

Player

// Kampos

I watched you feed your collection of nine dogs enough food to feed a family of five for over a month in a single meal. You must have killed a half dozen deer and a stag.

People are starving, perhaps lend a hand in that you disgusting hypocrite.

ANT ALARM

MisterLich wrote:

bobofwestoregonusa

PostPosted: Thu, Jul 07 2016, 9:31 AM 

Player

This graffiti is covering up the singles ads I use to get dates, fight or kiss already.

Gerald

Discord: Metal Viking Guy #5433

DC taxation is theft!

Lorekeeper

PostPosted: Thu, Jul 07 2016, 12:11 PM 

Player

The Monk would return to Kampos, a hand would quickly move to pull Geralds reply free before reading Crow's.

The inability of the leaders of this Island, and the Grove to keep people fed speaks volumes. I doubt the rich population of Amia is even in remote danger of going hungry and yet they pretend that they feel bad for the poor. Scrambling to offer aid... When they continue to eat, to feed their own children at the cost of others. This is clearly the BEST time to speak out about injustice, whether of not people care to listen is unimportant, furthermore, your opinion is unimportant because to my understanding your another of this adventuring elite that bothers with little more than the "mating game" so many of this Island have taken to playing.

Ryvvik of the Old Order

Richard_Edmund

PostPosted: Thu, Jul 07 2016, 12:35 PM 

Player

A note is left in Kampo's.

The amount of coin spent for every bit of parchment in this pointless argument would have been enough to feed an entire family for a tenday.

Just a thought.

- The Rich and Uncaring.

Discord: Bhaalorian#5715

Dead

PostPosted: Thu, Jul 07 2016, 12:57 PM 

Player

[At Kampo's]

Ryvvik of the Old Order,
You may be of the "Old Order" but your lack of knowledge indicates that you are quite new to Amia. The City of Knowledge that
you called a looming threat to all things living has, believe it or not, thousands of living citizens who chose by their own free will
to live in Tarkuul. Any adventurer, guard, paladin or a monk who was here during the war was a witness to this. As a matter of
fact, the number of the living is far greater than the number of those who chose to eternally dedicate their existence to Tarkuul
and serve as paragons of peace, freedom and prosperity. So before you unleash a torrent of lies and speak out loud in your own
ignorance, do some effort and ask around. Since you are obviously literate, you can also try visiting a local library. It will do you
no harm, trust me.

While you are visiting the arena in West Cordor, you might also want to pause and talk to the locals. You may learn that Tarkuul
was one of the main pillars of defense in a war that was won less than two years ago. You may also learn that Tarkuul saved
thousands of lives in Cordor and participated actively in preservation of millions of lives on the Prime in war against Collin Reyes
- a man who threatened to destroy the world as we know it. In a way, Tarkuul saved your life, Ryvvik of the Old Order. Where
were you during the Battle of Cordor? Where were you when Amia bled against the forces of Amn and the bloodthirsty Mazticans?
Did you even hear of the Chronomancer and the Arcane Brotherhood? If you have not, you are invited to cast away the prejudices
and visit the City of Knowledge and study its Laws. Then you shall learn that the lies and slander you have been spreading around
are completely unnecessary.

Post Scriptum: Here is another piece of information that you might find interesting. Headmaster HoJo does not hold a claim of
Tarkuul. He is in charge of the Academy of Tarkuul. The City of Knowledge is governed by The Voice and the Council of Tarkuul.

Knowledge and Power

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Join the Magisterium Mortis ╬

Elyon

PostPosted: Thu, Jul 07 2016, 15:27 PM 

Player

LibrisMortis_666 wrote:
Eventually the heavily armored individual leaves a notice.

Let me address Amia as a whole in this. I don't care what you think of me, nor do I care what accusations you've conjured on me. I'm a Necromancer, If I gave a shit I wouldn't announce myself as a Necromancer. Mortals, no matter where they're from, seek a common enemy. For now it is I, but soon the plate will be passed to another. Until any of you grow a pair and seek myself out, for actual confrontation, instead of words. Then nothing you say will phase me in the slightest. Amelie and Kathrynn have nothing to do with anything I do. While I was talking to both of them in the Arena, neither of them would be given any sort of task from myself.

See you around, Pitt.

- "The" Necromacer.

*In Kampos. Rosary pins a note on top of 'The Necromancers'*
Well I'd say! I offered to shred you into mince meat, not that it's possible to extract much out of tight skin and bone. Instead, you refused, decided to play childish games and use the ones closest to me as blackmail. You are all talk. Rather than using your words, why don't 'you grow a pair'? Oh wait, they must be too rotten.

~ Rosary

Dead

PostPosted: Thu, Jul 07 2016, 16:02 PM 

Player

[At Kampo's]

Rosary,
Insulting someone by saying that he is not using his testicles to think, but his brain
is rather amusing. Almost as amusing as trying to insult a Necromancer by calling him
all bone. Are you sure you are a halfling and not some undeveloped human child? It
would make an interesting study. Pay us a visit in Tarkuul, we will have you examined.
I promise not to turn your ear into a necklace again.

Elyon

PostPosted: Thu, Jul 07 2016, 16:17 PM 

Player

*Rosary laughs, shaking her head. A note is placed below Lucius' at Kampo's*
That's an overused one Lucius. There's no denying your newly appointed headmaster hides behind books and words as much as you do. Thanks for making the effort to reply just for me, I'm surprised you're even outside of that empty island of yours. I'll invite you to crawl out of your hole and come to me because I have no business there nor any interest in you as much as you have for me. The note and affection for me is appreciated, however!

I also hope you're having fun with my ear, because it's certainly the most beautiful piece of anatomy you could ever hope to have.

~ Rosary

Dead

PostPosted: Thu, Jul 07 2016, 17:05 PM 

Player

[At the same location]

Rosary,
I remember the times when you were showing quite some affection
for me. The thrill is gone. So is your ear. It disappeared when you got
a True Resurrection. A mage should know this. It is basic really.

That Guy

PostPosted: Thu, Jul 07 2016, 17:05 PM 

Player

A young looking Elven woman in grays and black with dark hair reads all of the notices. As she does, a smirk, and sometimes a smile forms on her features. After reading, she does not pen a response, but instead can be heard to say, "Assuran gives me much work to do on this island. It seems everyone seeks vengeance on some level.". With that, she pulls up her hood and walks away.

Kudark

PostPosted: Thu, Jul 07 2016, 17:32 PM 

Player

*Crow reads through the notices and chuckles lightly. He might be heard to say "Anyone that knows me, knows I never feed my wolf friends, they fend for themselves, as any wild animal does." He leaves the establishment without further adieu*

bobofwestoregonusa

PostPosted: Thu, Jul 07 2016, 18:03 PM 

Player

Gerald can be seen at Kampo's trying to think of an appropriately witty insult, but eventually gives up amid a pile of crumpled, rejected pieces of paper.

DC taxation is theft!

Kudark

PostPosted: Thu, Jul 07 2016, 18:30 PM 

Player

*Crow returns to Kampo's and leaves a little note*

Oh, by the way, Rosary's baby is so cute. Go to Bendir Dale and hear all about it, and you might even get the chance to see her. I got to hold her, and she fell asleep in my arms. It was so precious!

~~Crow

Lorekeeper

PostPosted: Thu, Jul 07 2016, 19:30 PM 

Player

The Elven Monk would return to Kampos, as his eyes flickered between the collection he would heave a small sigh

It only furthers my point that a topic meant to better the working class of Amia is hijacked and turned into little more then a battle of the egos.

Firstly, Crow. I do not understand what you intend to prove by writing here but please, save your breath for those who care to hear the musings of a lover busy with little more than his love life and pets.

Secondly, Lucius. Claim anything you wish, however, the claims of this HoJo walking with the armies of Tarkuul does very little to further anything you're attempting to say. In addition to this. Previous actions prove little more than a possible wolf in sheep's clothing. A city built on the foundations of death and decay is a blight that should not be allowed continued existence. Knowledge for its own sake is a pathetic path to walk.

Finally, many of you asked why I choose to write instead of moving towards action? Because leading common folk and their salvation isn't my job. It is something they must do for themselves.

This continued belittlement of my beliefs and goals does nothing more then strenghten my resolve.

Ryvvik of the Old Order.

Dead

PostPosted: Thu, Jul 07 2016, 20:03 PM 

Player

[At Kampo's]

Ryvvik,
Again, you are spreading lies and misinformation. You are starting to sound like an agent of Cyric.
Headmaster HoJo does not walk with the armies of Tarkuul for the armies of Tarkuul did not leave
the city in the past two years. Again, every commoner, paladin, monk or a guard on Amia as whole
can be a witness to this. And yet again you prove your ignorance. The City is not built on the principles
of death. The City is built on the principles of self-improvement and attaining the maximum potential
for each and every individual. Death and decay have nothing to do with it. Death is the enemy of
Knowledge and therefore an enemy of our principles. Your delusions are getting a hold of you.

If you deem the betterment of the civilization through knowledge a pathetic path, you are welcome
to be a true monk and practice your beliefs in the seclusion of some remote desert or mountain.
Unless your goal is to provoke chaos, lies and mischief as an agent Cyric?

Ryvvik of Cyric.

It has a ring to it, when you consider the lies you are spreading.

Lorekeeper

PostPosted: Thu, Jul 07 2016, 20:21 PM 

Player

Again the Monk would make the trip down the mountain, a small notice added to the growing pile

High Arcanist Lucius Blackwater, Seeker of the Seven Truths,
A grandios title which means absolutely nothing. And yet you brandish it like a child at a pissing contest because you attempt to bring legitimacy to everything you say, if my words are truly nothing more than vicious lies and the people of the Island clearly already know the core of the matter. Why bother attempting to right it at all? It does very little other than seem like you're attempting to force this so called /Truth/ to be a widespread belief.

I will concede that I may be lacking in the Knowledge and History of your little Haven of freedom. Which I've been lead to understand from the few people willing to speak on the matter seems to be more worried about self-preservation than anything else. Assuming this theory holds water, then one could argue that the only reason your city bothered to step into the fray at all was to better it's perceived standing and ensure that these forces did not turn their attention of the city proper once everything was said and done.

I, however, care little for the obvious half-truths you feed the people of this Island. So many of those who've claimed the city as a home are of poor moral and ethical home that it on its own speaks volumes.

Ryvvik of Cyric. This was a pathetic attempt to instill doubt into the minds of those who would bother to even consider my words for the briefest of moments. Another attempt to elevate yourself above myself and the common man. But if you wish to continue this little game of yours, I encourage you too. I encourage you to continue to weaken your position in the hearts and minds of the people of Amia. To continue to seem like nothing more than an educated petty child seeking to rule over those he sees as little more than rodents crawling at his feet. Because clearly, you do not see fit to visit the Isle you claim to have defended and saved. Clearly, you care little for anything other than the 'pursuit of knowlege' Knowledge without boundaries....

Ryvvik of the Old Order.

That Guy

PostPosted: Thu, Jul 07 2016, 20:46 PM 

Player

Later in the day, the dark haired Elf in black and gray happens by the postings again. With a disappointed sigh, she exclaims,"Still going at it? Perhaps get out the measuring sticks and be done with it. I'm all for seeing wrongs avenged, but... this is dragging on a bit much and going nowhere.".

Dead

PostPosted: Thu, Jul 07 2016, 21:26 PM 

Player

[Kampo's]

Ryvvik,
I do not visit the isle I claim to have defended, yet we are exchanging the letters in a place
which is clearly located upon the isle on Amia - Kampo's Storesite. You just said yet another lie.
You destroyed your own credibility and proved my theory by lying through your teeth. I shall
no longer exchange letters with your kind. Cyric is not welcome on Amia.

Knowledge and Power

bobofwestoregonusa

PostPosted: Fri, Jul 08 2016, 16:51 PM 

Player

Shut up and kiss already.

Gerald

DC taxation is theft!

#StraightOutaAvernus

PostPosted: Fri, Jul 08 2016, 18:10 PM 

Player

Location: WHY SHOULD I TELL YOU WHERE WHEN YOU'RE ABOUT TO DIE?! NGAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

[-and so arrives a Dragonkin, whom -- between parchment work and otherwise actually important business, might be seen to have taken to actually 'stake out' beside the board with a bag of what seems popped kernels of corn from the kitchen and a shot of Griff's lager. If any of the staff would raise question, or so much as a brow, she would simply state-]

"Watching mammals degenerate so as to actually 'argue' through writing -- however stoic or trained. 's always- Hmrmhhmh~.. amusing."

*all right.
*well, here's a better question
*do you wanna have a bad time

Playing: Tanar'i Shit Disturbers

Dead

PostPosted: Fri, Jul 08 2016, 18:34 PM 

Player

If the Dragonkin would be there when Lucius was leaving his messages, he could notice a
pair of massive draconic wings. There would be something off about them, however. This
might make him ponder about certain specie origins? Meanwhile, Lucius visits the local
alchemist and conjures a Ley portal to an unknown location. There would be no indications
that the High Arcanist is interested in answering Gerald's remark.

bobofwestoregonusa

PostPosted: Fri, Jul 08 2016, 22:18 PM 

Player

Gerald can occasionally be seen checking salaciously for a reply.

DC taxation is theft!

SuicidalStyle

PostPosted: Sat, Jul 09 2016, 19:17 PM 

Player

[At Kampos..]

Do not drag the grove into your ignorant assumptions, monk. If you want to know what the grove is doing, come and speak to us. Just because we don't stroke our ego by making a huge public display about what we do does not mean we do nothing.

Your messages fail to be inspiring or motivating on any level because you insult and speak to us like little children. Try to be more productive, produce evidence and facts, get people motivated by making it personal. Self-righteous messages on notice boards will only ends in more of the same.

By making assumptions and accusations about people you don't know, you instantly lose respect from large sections of this isle's population. You make yourself become more background noise that is swept away by the apathy on this isle with no regards to what good you might be doing.

If you want change, stop trying to make yourself the shining leader of your cause and simply work for your cause.

angst360

PostPosted: Sat, Jul 09 2016, 22:21 PM 

Player

An elven shaped figure, hooded and clad in the clothing of a woodsman, accompanied by a badger enters the storehouse. The activity on the notice board would draw his attention. Upon reading the last notice, he would flex his hands and pop his neck... Then, he would take out a sharpened shard of coal and scribble a terse message onto an empty page which he would post, with great satisfaction.

This talk of assumptions and accusations is quite hypocritical, but I would expect no less from you and your ilk. See, I once tried to visit your precious grove, with peaceful intent, only to be turned away at your gates for no other reason than my race...

Those who name the racists of the grove as an enemy, know this... you have allies stalking within the night shadows of the forest.

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Sat, Jul 09 2016, 23:12 PM 

Player

angst360 wrote:

This talk of assumptions and accusations is quite hypocritical, but I would expect no less from you and your ilk. See, I once tried to visit your precious grove, with peaceful intent, only to be turned away at your gates for no other reason than my race...

Those who name the racists of the grove as an enemy, know this... you have allies stalking within the night shadows of the forest.

*written right beneath this note and only where this note has been*

Why, thank you for publicly proving us right about yourself and what kind of person you are. Wasn't necessary, but is still quite appreciated.

Kind regards,
Malandria

TheCortroy

PostPosted: Sun, Jul 10 2016, 0:03 AM 

Player

Yet another piece of paper joins the fray of notices. A cut piece of writing in a journal that was scribed down in pink letters was glued to another parchment

"These conversations touched on subjects such as Rosary's husband being suspected of conspiring to poison the waters of Kohlingen,"

THANK YOU FOR THE IDEA!

- Sullivan Ryker.

angst360

PostPosted: Sun, Jul 10 2016, 0:37 AM 

Player

Written below the following...

Amarice-Elaraliel wrote:
Why, thank you for publicly proving us right about yourself and what kind of person you are. Wasn't necessary, but is still quite appreciated.

Kind regards,
Malandria
[/color]

Quick to judge, yet slow to find the fault within yourself. Where is the balance in that equation? There is none. You are false. The wisdom you seek inside the grove eludes you. Completely.

The idea that you may have created your enemies through your own arrogance never occurs. I approached your gates as friend but left having been declared foe. But I found wisdom. The true nature of those currently tainting the grove was revealed.

May the watershed be revitalized, the forest regenerated, the soil renewed, and the ecosystem cleansed... when your taint is removed by the conflagration you unwittingly stoke.

Kudark

PostPosted: Sun, Jul 10 2016, 1:22 AM 

Player

*A note is stuck to the unnamed notice, with some kind of tree sap*

angst360 wrote:
Written below the following...

Amarice-Elaraliel wrote:

Kind regards,
Malandria

Quick to judge, yet slow to find the fault within yourself. Where is the balance in that equation? There is none. You are false. The wisdom you seek inside the grove eludes you. Completely.

The idea that you may have created your enemies through your own arrogance never occurs. I approached your gates as friend but left having been declared foe. But I found wisdom. The true nature of those currently tainting the grove was revealed.

May the watershed be revitalized, the forest regenerated, the soil renewed, and the ecosystem cleansed... when your taint is removed by the conflagration you unwittingly stoke.

Your threat is noted, as well as your ignorance of druids, and the lack of identifying yourself. Be careful what you wish for, Nature can be harsh.

~~Crow
Elder of Oakmist Vale

Edit was Mala's text color lol

Last edited by Kudark on Sun, Jul 10 2016, 1:32 AM, edited 3 times in total.

Aiseth

PostPosted: Sun, Jul 10 2016, 6:32 AM 

Player

The stream of letters left remaining gain enough notoriety for a black-robed magician to review them for herself. She overlooks the talking-points and arguments in silence, pondering the matter at its source, and when finished, she leaves the area by portal.

Lorekeeper

PostPosted: Sun, Jul 10 2016, 13:01 PM 

Player

The monk would make another trip down the mountain, adding a small notice to the growing collection.

Quote:
Your messages fail to be inspiring or motivating on any level because you insult and speak to us like little children. Try to be more productive, produce evidence and facts, get people motivated by making it personal. Self-righteous messages on notice boards will only ends in more of the same.

Actions speak louder than words, something I continue to hear time and time again. Let this be known then. I do not make accusations blindly, I watch, I listen and from this silence I see fit to judge you. Judge you because the lot of the adventuring populace does not care for the people of the Isle, they care for the coin that line their own pockets, they care for the personal glory of slaying some mindless beast and the trinkets that come from such actions. Again, I assume you'll say "You speak without proof, you make blind accusations" to this I saw. Watch your fellow adventurers in Bendir Dale. Simply wasting time until enough of you gather to dash off in an attempt to plunder some lair or another.

However, perhaps you're correct. Actions must be taken. And it would seem that /I/ must be the one to protect the working class of Amia from those that hardly regard them as people at all. Those that cast them aside as little more than tools. [A large section of the page is covered in an Ink blotch in an attempt to cover a section of text]

Deviants of Amia. Ryvvik of the Old Order Hunts you now. Treat the working class with respect or be judged.

Ryvvik of the Old Order.

Broldi

PostPosted: Sun, Jul 10 2016, 14:09 PM 

Player

A man with white hair, a pair of rapier and a shield on his back eye the post over with the most amused smile over the long list of notes.

Quote:
Ryvvik.

Take it from me. No one gives a shit what you say now, or what you'll say tomorrow. You said it yourself, actions, louder than words, all that wise mumbo jumbo. I speak for myself personally now when I say I'm an adventurer, who loiters the Dale, for the good company, and I do tend to go off in groups and slay monsters, plunder lairs, all that stuff. You consider it a waste of time, I say that any time enjoyed is time well spent. So you sitting up there in the monastary, literally sitting still, as your objective is to sit still, I'd say you're wasting time with meditation. But hey ho! I could be seen as naive or ignorant to say that, but that's the thing, I am ignorant and naive, but I love hanging around Bendir Dale, wasting my time until I go ravage another hole full of monstrosities like the beastmen, or the creatures of the frozen wastes, or the yaun'ti. I'll stop myself on this paragraph now, you're not prepared for a rant from my mind.

Where the living shit beans have you seen anyone on Amia treating the commoners like scum? Provide names and stuff, dates, actual evidence. Also, specify whom you're hunting, because if you're literally saying "GRRRR ADVENTURERS GON' DIE!", you'll probably be killed before any attempt to actually do anything that contributes to the flow of things. That's not a threat. I'm not saying I'm going to stab you. I don't care about you or your self-imposed status as a judge of right and wrong.

Right now, as it stands, if you were not to be putting this in a post, and standing on a box in town and declaring these ideals publicly, here is how it would sound, or atleast written in text for a play of some kind; "Ladies, gentlemen, you must all live, how I demand you live, I think I know better than all of you, if you dispute my word, you're wrong. If you think you can go about your life, enjoying yourself, bringing trade and prosperity to Amia- You're WRONG! I'll kill you all, because I think you aren't being nice enough to people that I think you think are lesser than you when in actual fact the vast majority of Amian adventurers are good people that do contribute to the society and towns they live in by bringing in funds and food and even clothes into the cities!"

See? It's ridiculous. I'll tell you what, Ryvvik of the Old Order. If you can provide me with one name, date, time, and the tale as to what said name did to the 'commoners', as you refer to them- (Personally I call them people.) I will stand before all of the island, drop my pants and coat my wang in honey, then go make love to a bees nest.

Although, if you're still reading, just know I sat here, wrote all this out, with nothing to gain, other than knowing that many people will read this, and I wrote it for no reason, other than to waste the time of my good adventuring friends. Keep up the mindless slaughter of monsters guys, it's what makes the world go around. Probably isn't, but I'm not one for magic or stuff. I might just keep writing here to see how long I can keep peoples attention. For those of you that are still reading, what do you think looks better, red or black for a trench coat, that said, what color shirt would you wear with it? Get back to me, here, even. Or leave me a note in the Nomad, I sleep there most nights.

-Donny

thunderbrush

PostPosted: Sun, Jul 10 2016, 19:04 PM 

Player

*Jace walks up to the notice boards shakes his head and starts to walk off. A heavy sigh is heard escaping him, uncharacteristically so. He picks up a quill* "Clearly you are all skilled writers. Congratulations on your penmanship. I award you all the highest accolades.

Michael Harcourte: Painter, Scribe.

Sebastian Mayartte: Gambler, MercenaryDeceased

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]