View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
Rotkreuz

PostPosted: Fri, Aug 12 2016, 5:36 AM 

Player

A symbol of Kelemvor is emblazoned on the paper. Superimposed is the following writing.

Necromancers, Palemasters and those that defile the undead.

You are officially ON NOTICE

I may not get you today, or tomorrow...

But when your Shit-fruit finally blooms, I'll be there to harvest.

N. E. O.

Roach

PostPosted: Fri, Aug 12 2016, 6:47 AM 

Player

A black haired elven woman reads the note in Cordor and scribbles one back quickly...

Quote:
You harvest shit? I mean, that's what you said.

bobofwestoregonusa

PostPosted: Fri, Aug 12 2016, 7:23 AM 

Player

Quote:
Dear Edgy Writer,

Please leave returning address for us necromancer scum to mail you our shit fruits. I'm not an amazing necromancer like some of my colleagues, but I assure you my shit fruits will sell on the mainland like anyone else's fruits.

Sincerely,
Gerald Edmund
Expert Transmuter
Vaguely Adept Necromancer

Discord: Metal Viking Guy #5433

DC taxation is theft!

Commie

PostPosted: Fri, Aug 12 2016, 7:39 AM 

Player

A curt reply left by a hinIs this a ban on Black or White necromancy?

Count Kaldrjarn Pitt | Archmage Kilmar | Sarguk Morderer

ANT ALARM

MisterLich wrote:
First of all, my brain is one of the best here.

Richard_Edmund

PostPosted: Fri, Aug 12 2016, 8:11 AM 

Player

Cordor

Such amazing work on your behalf. You truly showed me the error of my ways and have me quivering in my shoes and I will be double checking under my bed at night. Join us in Tarkuul to see the true extent of what Necromancy can acheive. I assure you we have done more in the last few years than you have accomplished your entire lifetime. Reconsider your life choices, your futile efforts are wasted.

Knowledge and power.
- Alumna

Discord: Bhaalorian#5715

CrazyCatLady

PostPosted: Fri, Aug 12 2016, 10:25 AM 

Player

Bendir:

*A cowl wearing figure pauses the read the notice then chuckles. As she departs she can be heard to say to no one in particular, "And let the show begin!"

Broldi

PostPosted: Fri, Aug 12 2016, 12:36 PM 

Player

Posted in Cordor

Quote:
N.E.O.

I would speak with you, my name is Arion Belnlelen. I am very much inclined to aid your pursuit. It is a delight to see how forthcoming they are to respond to your baited warning, I can be reached easily enough, you need merely offer a place and time, preferably well populated and visible to avoid an ambush or other such undesirable events.

-A.B.

Ps, leave word for me at the Nomad, I make regular stops.

LibrisMortis_666

PostPosted: Fri, Aug 12 2016, 13:05 PM 

Player

A passing Necromancer near Cordor chuckles at the notice. He crumbles up a piece of parchment and wipes his bottom with it, sapping against the notice.

Auri: Champion of Bahamut

#StraightOutaAvernus

PostPosted: Fri, Aug 12 2016, 21:20 PM 

Player

Location: WHY SHOULD I TELL YOU WHERE WHEN YOU'RE ABOUT TO DIE?! NGAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

[A greenkin stumbles upon the post in Cordor. With a hum -- she'd drag herself to a stop and tap her sickle claws against the ground. With a sigh, she writes..]

To the Zealot of a Fool's faith,Traditionally, I would attempt to speak rationally with those whom have not blatantly demonstrated themselves to be paladin-tier cancerous stains upon the culture of mammals, but you honestly embarrass them.

Besides the fact that I've probably cut myself upon the edge of your writing, I believe it's worth noting that I also strained my mental capacity with it -- since it's an eyesore of a work. Don't worry. I've taken the liberty to fix this posting, so you may do so with the rest.

Assuming you do, since I'm no card-carrying necromancer myself, I'll give you the right to criticize those whom at least have something to offer Toril.

Achuak'iejir Stormwind

[-and lo and behold, true to her word; messy'd with proofreader's marks and lines drawn to make comments, a parchment practically ruined with lazy ink work in black and in crimson]

Rotkreuz wrote:
A symbol of Kelemvor is emblazoned on the paper. Superimposed is the following writing.

To Black Necromancers, as well as Palemasters those whom embark on the path of the Pale, and those that defile the undead (defiling the undead would be slaying them)

You are officially (fluff) ON NOTICE(vague. Consider stronger word choice. Are you employing them and telling them they're being fired?)

I may not get you today, or tomorrow…(still vague. Do you just want to talk? Or are you threatening?)

But when your Shit-fruit finally blooms, I'll be there to harvest. (If you're going to give threats use academic language. Goddess.)

N. E. O.

*all right.
*well, here's a better question
*do you wanna have a bad time

Playing: Tanar'i Shit Disturbers

LeathanKayne

PostPosted: Sat, Aug 13 2016, 1:16 AM 

Player

The notice in Kohlingen is removed by Knight Vera Talen...
...A contact card with her name is left in it's place should the poster object to it's removal.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]