View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
dimension_w

PostPosted: Fri, Oct 21 2016, 17:23 PM 

Player

*Beautifully carved stone tablets are privately delivered to many friends and family of Hallvardr Erikson and Greta Solveig throughout the Amian isles. They state the following.*

// Sunday 30th October 2016 at 3pm GMT

Let it be known, that at Tharsun on the 30th of Marpenoth of this Year of Three Streams Blooded, 1384 DR.

You have been cordially invited to bear witness to The blessings of the Allfather Moradin and Sharindlar the Lady of Life and Mercy to:

HALLVARDR ERIKSON and GRETA SOLVEIG

As they are bonded in matrimony. Souls Binded. Clans united. Stronger Together Forever.

The union of these two souls will be held in the Great Council Feast Hall of Barak Runedar.

// The following Dwarves are invited.. Look for your names here:

Whurak Thunderhammer, Samtara Thunderhammer, Ilythalu Thunderhammer, Glothar Goldbuckle, Wvimer Ma'ten, Drarin Thundersteel, Cloak Rockhewer, Balorin Wolfhammer, Reddok Bloodaxe, Rugnar Holder, Krimmor Nurad, Hunar Iroff, Aaegus Battlehammer Clenn, Belgrim Firebeard, Tagnar Fenk, Khari Granvil, Storn Stoneshield, Bifur Bronzebeard. Oaru Earthoath, Runa Steelfist, Tark Hammerfeast.

// These Guests are invited too... Look for your name here:

Gertrude Polaski, Kurchin, Rosary D. Ryker, Dicey Quickshanks, Torsten Eadgarsson, Ser Robert, Lord Marcus Valis, Lord Hector Sylgerand, Lord Tuomas Valo, Lord Avadon, Lady Rania Shadowflame, Lady Amalyth Le'Quella, Lady Las'Claianna Le'Quella, Tristen Swift, Techsmith Captor, Abernathy Hearthhart, Xaviera Xulder Xee, Nyacelil, Levexal, Andrew Fryar, Sanguinius Blake, Abdullah Fadir, Wulf Heimdahl, Silverstone, Sandrox, Emily Thatcher, Andre'us Larson, Crow Meltana, Elrith Meltana, Elwyn Sabel, Ania Viranirn, Jace Fenneril, Pylithien "Pie" Eriamyn, Tabitha Black, Lady Kathrynn Ardelyn and Nathaniel T. Antaeus.

- Thimblepot (Amia's Resident Brownie)
- Greta Sólveig (Barbarian raised by Dwarves)

Last edited by dimension_w on Sat, Oct 22 2016, 21:05 PM, edited 3 times in total.

Jes

PostPosted: Fri, Oct 21 2016, 17:52 PM 

DM

The Valis Estate in Kohlingen returns a missive to Barak Runedar, addressed to Greta Sölveig. It is written in tight script.

Greta Sölveig,

The late Lord Ulrik Valis is unable to accept the invitation to your wedding. The rest of the household expresses its displeasure at the disrespect you have shown by failing to acknowledge the tragedy of his passing by addressing an invitation to him as if nothing happened to him or his Lady wife.

Lord Marcus Valis will also be unable to attend, as his duties in the Navy conflict with the date.

Signed,

Lady Sui'Aerl Valis
Kohlingen

Aelynthi Nor'alei - The Bubbly Winged Elf

See me DM-side as:
[DM] Hlal | [DM] The Voice

dimension_w

PostPosted: Fri, Oct 21 2016, 18:27 PM 

Player

A letter is sent to the Valis Estate in Kohlingen from Barak Runedar immediately after receiving their reply. It is addressed personally to Lady Sui'Aeri Valis.

Dear Lady Sui'Aeri Valis,

I am deeply sorry for the loss of the great Lord Ulrik Valis and his Lady Wife. I was shocked to learn of his passing in your message for the first time. I meant no disrespect with my invitation, but I cannot excuse my ignorance of the fact either.

The Valis Estate has lost a great man and I shall be thinking of him fondly. I shall be raising my stein to him during our toast at our wedding and to all the other fallen comrades for whom I have ventured with over the 10+ years I've spent on Amia.

Please send my love to Marcus upon his return from his duties. I look forward to seeing him as Wife to Hallvardr Erikson and Mother to my child by the time we see each other face-to-face.

Again I am deeply sorry for this misunderstanding. I can only offer my apologies and perhaps my free services in future as debt for this insult.

Signed,

Greta Solveig
Barak Runedar

Last edited by dimension_w on Fri, Oct 21 2016, 18:28 PM, edited 1 time in total.

CrazyCatLady

PostPosted: Fri, Oct 21 2016, 18:27 PM 

Player

A reply from the Shadowflame tower would arrive in response.

"Both the Thane and Thaness of Caraigh will be most honored and joyful to attend."

A personal note is added at the bottom in much smaller script:

"Its about time you two! We're so happy for you!"

Riley

PostPosted: Sat, Oct 22 2016, 8:09 AM 

Developer

A letter is sent in response from Crow and Elrith

We send you a happy congratulations to you both on your wedding

And we will both be happy to attend for such a special day

Mielikki's Blessings,

~Elrith & Crow.

And a wolf paw print is placed at the end of the letter.

Grymia

PostPosted: Sat, Oct 22 2016, 18:19 PM 

Player

I extend my congratulations, but cannot guarantee I will be able to attend though if i can, I will.

Lord Tuomas Valo

((Sundays are a Board gaming group day for me so unless they cancel, I'll be unable to go))

dimension_w

PostPosted: Sun, Oct 23 2016, 12:36 PM 

Player

*Lady Kathrynn Ardelyn and Nathaniel T. Antaeus are included in a new batch of private letter invites*

Xaviera

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 25 2016, 2:17 AM 

Player

A letter is sent from Kohlingen:

"My mother Xaviera is currently abed and unable to travel much but sends her congratulations and hopes she will be well enough by then to attend."

It is signed "Xina Xee" and sealed in red wax with a signet ring bearing the mark of a pair of lips.

// not sure if I'll be able to make it at that time but I'll try.

// EDIT: I should be able to make it for at least an hour or two.

"[They] were moving in on me like Sharessans on a new broad in the bath house" - Tracer Bolt
AmiaWiki mod (mostly inactive)

Last edited by Xaviera on Wed, Oct 26 2016, 0:54 AM, edited 1 time in total.

rafaelmacgyver

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 25 2016, 12:16 PM 

Player

A new batch of private letters are sent to several people!

// Sorry if this sounds with a lack of details but It is really a lot of names and I do not remember all. I will be busy this entire week, so people that know they have characters that are friends of Hall and can enter Barak Runedar are invited for the long waitted Game Over Wedding!

Emilly MacMillan (Happy)

Image Image

Sprites by Raua!

dimension_w

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 25 2016, 12:21 PM 

Player

// Anyone unsure about being able to attend at the given time. Be aware that festivities may run on long throughout the day. Planning on an unofficial afterparty at Setersborg too. That can benefit people like Kurchin who are not allowed in Barak Runedar and such.

That Guy

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 25 2016, 15:55 PM 

Player

A letter on fine parchment, addressed to Hallvardr and Greta in care of the Keep at Barack Runedar is sent from the Swift Estate and Vineyards in Cormyr.
Quote:
Hallvardr and Greta,

First, I must say, It's about damn time. Second, thank you for your invitation, and as Faith and I have both been away from Amia for some time, and she is itching for some adventure, we would be honored to attend your wedding.

Congratulations and we shall see you soon,

~Signed~
Tristen Swift

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]