View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
That Guy

PostPosted: Wed, Nov 02 2016, 14:43 PM 

Player

A series of posters in fine script using a high quality parchment are posted around the surface towns of Amia by a Golden skinned, winged and scaled elven female, one many would recognize as Nimiwae. Posted in Cordor, Kohlingen, Wharftown, Winya, Bendir Dale, Kampo's, tied, not nailed to trees in Amia Forest, left with the guards of the Grove entrance, one on each end of Minmir Bridge, Salandran Temple, and along the various paths making up the throughways of Amia.

Quote:
Calling all Metallic Dragon Kin!

I have been on this Isle nearly a month and I've yet to meet all of my kin, be they elf, human, gnome, dwarf, halfling, and dare I even say... orcish! If you have the blood of Bahamut running through your veins and you've enhanced that bloodline to become more metallic like your ancestor before you, I implore you to come and meet your kin along with me!

In just four days time, on 6 Uktar, 1384, I call all Metallic Dragon Kin to meet with me at Six in the evening as the Elves tell time. Our meeting place will be the Fountain in Kohlingen, just outside the Shrine of our Lord, Bahamut.

You need not bring anything but your willingness to meet your fellow Children of Bahamut. I suppose it goes without saying that those of Chromatic descent are not invited, and are barred entry to Kohlingen in any case.

Nimiwae D'elein, Goldkin in service to Bahamut

// Sunday, November 6th, 6 PM EST

Kudark

PostPosted: Wed, Nov 02 2016, 15:52 PM 

Player

Notes, signs, and posters such as this that are left in the forest, are removed and disposed of. It seems someone does not care for litter in the forest, regardless of who put it there, or what it says.

That Guy

PostPosted: Thu, Nov 03 2016, 13:40 PM 

Player

All of the posters, except those in Amia Forest are straightened or replaced as needed...

Crowfeather

PostPosted: Thu, Nov 03 2016, 18:08 PM 

Player

In Cordor a passing figure in cloth-of-gold and twilight pauses to read the missive, makes a bemused sound, and walks on again. The sound of it's passage the click clicking of taloned toes against the cool cobbles of the street.

That Guy

PostPosted: Sat, Nov 05 2016, 23:09 PM 

Player

Nimiwae personally sees to straightening and replacing the posters.

// 23 hours away!

That Guy

PostPosted: Sun, Nov 06 2016, 16:50 PM 

Player

Nimiwae makes the rounds to the posters once again....straightening and replacing as needed. She even puts one near the Roadwarden in Amia Forest, hoping enough will see it before it mysteriously vanishes.

// 6 hours from now!

SuicidalStyle

PostPosted: Sun, Nov 06 2016, 17:46 PM 

Player

The sign near the Roadwarden in the forest
finds itself promptly removed by a druid in green and brown
followed by a large dire wolf. So much for that!

That Guy

PostPosted: Sun, Nov 06 2016, 22:01 PM 

Player

// One hour!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]