View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
Pathfinder

PostPosted: Fri, Nov 18 2016, 16:20 PM 

Player

Upon Carefully Folded Parchment wrote:

To the Clergy of The Judge,

If you have any brethren of your order that travel to Amia, I have but a simple request.

You will note the graveyard near the Minmir Bridge holds three new sleepers. These people were victims to attacks on the road, and were laid to rest with what preparation was available before bandits or crows could descend upon them.
I am an elf, I know little of human custom when it comes to interring the dead. But, I do know your order often place protections against necromancy and know the proper ways to respect the fallen. Should you be passing by, they are marked by simple stone markers. We had nobody who could Speak with Dead to learn their names, as the bodies were headless.

The only survivor was a little girl, who may have been witness to their deaths. She currently stays with the hin in Bendir Dale; who have been gracious with their hospitality. I'd imagine she could use some succor in dealing with such loss.

Respectfully,

Caermoi Dawnsinger

A cabal of miscreants seeking order in a world of chaos.

~~~

I draw derpy MS Paint things, they are all terrible!

MazeOfThorns

PostPosted: Fri, Nov 18 2016, 18:31 PM 

Player

Location: Just arrived from Korriban by Fury class Imperial Interceptor

In Khem where the Order of the Gray maintains the Cathedral dedicated to Kelemvor and his servant Jergal, a priest reads the letter. A response is written then placed in Khem and the Benwick Graveyard.

Dear Miss Caermoi Dawnsinger,

You have my thanks for your kind compassion for the fallen at Minmir Bridge. I would be honored to perform last rites for them this very day.

I will also visit Bendir and seek the council of Miss Rosary regarding the little girl. I would very much like to speak to you as well if you have the time.

In Peace and Certainty,
Brother Drusus Vel

2015 Mr. AMIA with the Fabulous Estara ~ 2015 Best Developed SOB Character: Rith'tar

SamTheGiantSlayer

PostPosted: Fri, Nov 18 2016, 19:59 PM 

Player

In the graveyard, a passing shamaness stabs a response beneath, pinning it down with the head of an arrow.

This was not a little girl. This was a grown Hin woman I took to be resurrected by her gods in Bendir Dale. This is why I took her to rest. In the Hin Inn.

Miakoda

Thats the way it crumbles ... cookie-wise!

Pathfinder

PostPosted: Fri, Nov 18 2016, 21:08 PM 

Player

Though she was likely on her way back from Benwick Hollow by now, as response was written.

Note wrote:

It would appear my information was slightly awry regards the hin, my apologies.

I shall be near the Minmir Bridge if you wish to speak, Brother Vel.

Respectfully,

Caermoi

A cabal of miscreants seeking order in a world of chaos.

~~~

I draw derpy MS Paint things, they are all terrible!

Anatida

PostPosted: Fri, Nov 18 2016, 22:05 PM 

Player

Two members of the Gray Watch would indeed have been seen in Bendir Dale this day. They spoke with locals, then went to a room in the Inn to speak to the survivor. The two men parted ways for a few hours after; each to make whatever preparations he saw fit.

Shiloh returned to Khem via portal for some supplies, and meditation. He sat at the common table and while he was never lacking for appetite, he ate enough this day for three men his size. Soon enough he met back up with Drusus at the tiny cemetery near Minmir Bridge.

Dru summoned his companion Alice and the two set up a watch.

Shiloh walked the entire perimeter of the little site, drizzling holy water as he prayed. Then he knelt in the center and began the long, arduous ritual of hallowing.

MazeOfThorns

PostPosted: Sat, Nov 19 2016, 17:20 PM 

Player

Location: Just arrived from Korriban by Fury class Imperial Interceptor

While Alice kept watch as a guard making a slow circle around the praying Brother Shiloh, Drusus tended Shiloh.

Every few hours Drusus would call upon divine power and send it into Shiloh. It seems he is fully aware of the need for physical aid in order to keep the ritual at it's most powerful.

Come rain, the chill of night or wandering folks, Drusus headed them all off so Shiloh wasn't interrupted. All the while a humming lament for the dead emanated from his hammer. And his topaz eyes glowed bright blue.

2015 Mr. AMIA with the Fabulous Estara ~ 2015 Best Developed SOB Character: Rith'tar

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]