View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
bobofwestoregonusa

PostPosted: Wed, Dec 07 2016, 2:44 AM 

Player

Quote:
Fellow Citizens,

I have come to honest and fair criticism in the past. My affluence in my business dealings has given me an opportunity to give back in a substantial way and my constituents in the West were right to point out my lack of charity during my time as governor.

Well now I aim to give back and assist my fellow Cordorians in their struggles. I hereby announce my formation of the Gerald Edmund Foundation and mutt first act as chairman of this foundation is to start a fund for the veterans of the Arcanum War.

The Gerald Edmund Veterans Fund will be dedicated to assisting those still suffering the effects of the war even today; crippled soldiers, widows and family's lacking a provider, and support to those still both figuratively and literally haunted by the ghosts of war.

In this pursuit I will be seeking volunteers to operate facilities, healers of both physical and spiritual suffering, and many other fields to be announced in the coming days as we seem both facilities, means and methods of operation.

I swear to you Cordor that I will strive to alleviate, if not mend the sorrow left in the wake ofb this brutal era of change.

Revolution. Strife. Tragedy. Perseverance. Survival. Solidarity.

Eagerly Anticipating,
Gerald Edmund

Discord: Metal Viking Guy #5433

DC taxation is theft!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]