View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ] 
LibrisMortis_666

PostPosted: Mon, Jan 23 2017, 1:01 AM 

Player

Posted in The Republic of Cordor (East, South, Central, North), West Cordor, Tarkuul, Kampo's Storehouse, and Nes'ek.

"Amians and Ruahtymis,

I'd like to clear the air over some recent activity in the Shrine of Eilistraee.

Firstly, how does someone leave the island.. Abandoning their faith and their position in the Shrine of Eilistraee return years later to reclaim a position she has no right to? If she previously held the title of High Priestess, then abandoned it, she is automatically unfit to hold the position again. Especially out of the blue, upon return to the islands.

Secondly, this particular High Priestess or lack of High Priestess name is Erelkacha Kenly. We've met a few times, but recently she put up some stupid arguments.

- She told me, and there were over ten spectators at the time, that Palemaster's are seventy-percent Undead. Now, I'm not a master of Palemasters, but Palemaster's are in no case seventy-percent Undead.

- She told me, that "Fryar" was a ex-Voice of Tarkuul. The Voice, being a ominous essence in Tarkuul, has apparently been replaced? She said sense Tarkuul existed, she's known Fryer as the Voice. This means Tarkuul was destroyed, then rebuilt and a new Voice took control. By her logic, that is.

- She believes Palemasters don't have a beating hearts, or working lungs. Which means, by default, all Palemaster's are undead. When its proven fact that not a single Palemaster is automatically Undead, but as close to Undead as possible.

Now, let's work on what happen at the Crouching Lemur.

I didn't attack her first. She attacked me, and everyone jumped on me. While I admire it took all of you to kill me, I defended myself. That's all that truly matters. Next time watch what happens love birds.

P.S.: She's been back around two weeks, she claimed the position as High Priestess, and is trying to sale the Obsidian to the Djinn. Now, I admire her quick actions, anyone else would be yelled at for that.

- The Speaker,
- The Headmaster,
- HoJo."

Auri: Champion of Bahamut

Budly

PostPosted: Mon, Jan 23 2017, 1:07 AM 

Player

Big talk for a half dead bastard

Is cluttered under a note

Budly : Has gone to a better place.
Barrililath : Shadowy Drow, probably less Drow than Sylv ever be.

Lorekeeper

PostPosted: Mon, Jan 23 2017, 1:08 AM 

Player

A small notice is added in Kampo's.

If at all possible I'd like to speak with you about those who attacked you on the grounds of the Monastery, names and descriptions would be ideal in addition to information of the event in question. This sort of situation is unacceptable on our neutral ground and will not be tolerated. The Monastery is a neutral place of meeting and hatred such as this cannot and will not be tolerated.

Ryvvik of the Old Order.

Budly

PostPosted: Mon, Jan 23 2017, 1:11 AM 

Player

Lorekeeper wrote:
A small notice is added in Kampo's.

If at all possible I'd like to speak with you about those who attacked you on the grounds of the Monastery, names and descriptions would be ideal in addition to information of the event in question. This sort of situation is unacceptable on our neutral ground and will not be tolerated. The Monastery is a neutral place of meeting and hatred such as this cannot and will not be tolerated.

Ryvvik of the Old Order.

Great monastery you got going there, the very essence of chaos, demon summoning and waking the dead as undead...is what you wish to defend. Perhaps you should not allow people to organize brutal violent games in the first place. If you wish to talk to this evil before you talk to us, you are twisted and wicked yourself and may the heavens descend to destroy you.

Marked by nothing, added to the notice board.

Budly : Has gone to a better place.
Barrililath : Shadowy Drow, probably less Drow than Sylv ever be.

Lorekeeper

PostPosted: Mon, Jan 23 2017, 1:16 AM 

Player

All are welcome to share in our enlightenment, if you wish to have such a closed minded attitude on the matter so be it. We are not forcing you to stroll our grounds.

Ryvvik of the Old Order.

Ravenovf

PostPosted: Mon, Jan 23 2017, 8:00 AM 

Player

At the notice in kampos

It should be noted that faulty memory is a well known side effect of replacement of ones internal organs with the necrotic grafts that grant palemasters their resilience.

Though this was soon removed along with the original post at Kampos and only Kampos.

Karradon

PostPosted: Mon, Jan 23 2017, 8:37 AM 

Player

*A certain Elfnasi would walk past the notice at East Cordor and add a small smiley in the corner of it*

"That should do it..!"

thunderbrush

PostPosted: Mon, Jan 23 2017, 9:54 AM 

Player

A Platinum haired figure stops by the board reads a bit and then let's out a very, heavy sigh* "I hope to the God's they don't mean she is chipping away and piecing out the Obsidian wall that houses the stone..."

Michael Harcourte: Painter, Scribe.

Sebastian Mayartte: Gambler, MercenaryDeceased

Karradon

PostPosted: Mon, Jan 23 2017, 10:41 AM 

Player

*Noticing that the Note in Kampo's seemed to be missing, the Elfnasi would return to Cordor to copy the message from the East district, including his smiley face, and attach it back at Kampo's again...while adding a strangely phallic looking doodle next to the smiley*

"Hehehe... I really need a new hobby."

LibrisMortis_666

PostPosted: Mon, Jan 23 2017, 13:54 PM 

Player

The posting in Kampo's Storehouse is replaced. Making two copies in Kampo's now!

Ravenovf

PostPosted: Mon, Jan 23 2017, 15:28 PM 

Player

The slanderous posts at Kampos continue to be removed the extra supply only adding to the manure and compost mulch for the Shrines garden.

LibrisMortis_666

PostPosted: Mon, Jan 23 2017, 15:31 PM 

Player

HoJo would chuckle as the post seem to get removed, again, and start posting them more.

Post are added in the outskirts of Kohlingen and Bendir Dale, in addition posted in L'Obsul, Nec'peyra, and The Triumvir.

Ravenovf

PostPosted: Mon, Jan 23 2017, 15:58 PM 

Player

(A note is carefully written and sent to the Lemur monastery for anyone who might be so concerned to read)

Dear Monks of the Lemur Monastery.
My name is High Priestess Erelkacha Kenlyl and I write to personally inform you of the part I played in the conflict with Hojo at the monasteries dueling grounds. I would like to first offer my sincerest apologies and secondly ask that if any action is taken the kind folk who moved to my aid be spared any kind of repremand as they were only trying to defend a friend.

That said I would like to state in full detail the events that lead up to the altercation with Hojo and ask only that justice be fair and all sides taken into account on this matter.

The altercation started when I asked my friend if Hojo who I did not know was the someone he had spoken of as a necromancer who defiled the honored dead by enslaving their corpses. The Necromancer then proceeded to brag about this and imply he also engaged in the most unsavory act of necrophilia with said corpses. Being appalled by such vile, disgusting candor about his unlawful and dishonorable deeds I proceeded to offer him ample threat that he might wisely reconsider that his words carry consequences. He continued his assault on common concepts of honor and integrity wantonly by spouting blasphemy against the divine. I approached with sword drawn, as I do not think anyone of spiritual strength and a warriors honor would stand for much more of his wanton public wallowing in unacceptable degrees of foulness. After ample threat in word and gesture and his lack of ceasing in his vile vice ridden manner I proceed to show him that such open wretchedness warranted response. I attacked him and he responded in kind, soon others seeing I had stood up to him also let loose with attacks on Hojo. Hojo was promptly cut down by sword and spell and soon after I left the area honor satisfied.

However as I later learned he is the speaker of the city state of Tarkull and as his actions represent Tarkull I understand that many fear he possesses the power to call down the dead cites wrath as his petty temperament may dictate. To this even if the judgement is passed otherwise I will take a self imposed banishment from your grounds to prevent any backlash should Tarkulls voice be so inclined to act on this Palemasters behalf. Once more I apologize for my actions on your grounds, though all I ask is both sides be considered in this matter and Hojos ill behavior and vile manner chastised even if it private. -Erelkacha Kenlyl of Eilistraee

robbi320

PostPosted: Mon, Jan 23 2017, 17:00 PM 

Player

It would seem like someone left a reply to Kenlyl's note at the monastery.

Quote:
So, you betrayed your word of neutrality and abused the neutrality of the Monastery grunds? You claim he assaulted common concepts of honor in one phrase, and defile it yourself in the next. Then you say you satisfied your honour. What happens if I cut you down for this letter? Is that fair? Maybe not, but at least I did not vow not to attack you.
Perhaps this Hojo is evil, but it does not give you the right to defend a severly gutted sense of honour. You ask that justice be fair? You betrayed justice when you attacked him. You even said he was defending himself. Perhaps another day he would have been fair game, but on the day of a neutral tournament?

The note would seem to end there, without a signature or any other mark of the author.

LeathanKayne

PostPosted: Mon, Jan 23 2017, 22:28 PM 

Player

[Postings by Hojo left on or just outside the borders of Kohlingen would find them removed by a certain monk on her regular patrols]

Silkelock

PostPosted: Wed, Jan 25 2017, 6:59 AM 

Player

In Tarkuul the name Fryar is crossed over by the grey cloaked figure of Grim before he heads to the library.
Such rollicking theories some have.

Life should be prolonged only when it serves the greater cause of the death of the world.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]