View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
Maverick00053

PostPosted: Mon, Mar 13 2017, 19:55 PM 

DM

The notice has the symbol of the Wonderbringer embedded in the top of the letter.

"I am Techsmith Tokas Tokersun a member of the High Holy Crafthouse of Inspiration for the Wonderbringer. I bring to this fair isle wonders, inventions, and more all to which I will provide for you! The extend of my stores will be ever changing and evolving but for the time being I currently have in stock the items listed below."

Services

- Scroll and potion crafting services for a modest fee.

- Magical item crafting services! Do you want the best of the best when it comes to weapons or armor? Look no further! Techsmith Tokas Tokersun has you covered. Come in today to talk about what I can do for you!
// I am willing to pay the DC cost on DC gear/weapons/etc but IC you will be paying a fortune in gold or other items.

Constructs (Current models and stock listed below).

Animated Armor "Servant" - IN STOCK (Bottle Companion)

Animated Armor "Servant" wrote:

The golem’s body is animated from a full plate armor set. The armor is weakly bonded together making it cheap to manufacture as simple labor but ultimately not designed for any meaningful combat.

Helmed Horror - IN STOCK (1/day Mordenkainen's Sword Widget)

Helmed Horror wrote:
The golem’s body is an animated suit of customized plate armor. Unlike a basic animated suit of armor the plate armor is heavily enchanted before being arranged for enchantment. The spirit from the Elemental Plane of Earth is called forth, infused into the enchanted plates of metal, and then the armor itself is bonded together with the spirit permanently through the use of a limited wish casting. Unlike the Animated Armor the spirit is of a moderate strength when called and bounded together. The quest spell then is the most significant ingredient in its construction in that it drives its obedience.

’Troll’ Flesh Golem - SPECIAL REQUEST ONLY

’Troll’ Flesh Golem wrote:
The pieces of this flesh golem must come from troll corpses that have not decayed significantly. Assembly required a minimum of six different bodies—one for each limb, the torso (including head), and the brain. The pieces of troll flesh are sewn together and then the spirit from the Elemental Plane of Earth is binded into the assembled golem flesh. The flesh itself is preserved through the use of special unguents and magic. The flesh is also encouraged to grow and regenerate forming one solid mass of regenerative tissue. This troll flesh golem is extremely hardy, and possess inhuman regenerational abilities. Special attention has been focused on the construction of its hands so that maximum dexterity can be retained in the hands for use in holding a weapon, or manual labor.

Battle Horror - SPECIAL REQUEST ONLY

Battle Horror wrote:
The golem’s body is an animated suit of customized plate armor. Unlike a basic animated suit of armor the plate armor is heavily enchanted before being arranged for enchantment. The spirit from the Elemental Plane of Earth is called forth, infused into the heavily enchanted plates of metal, and then the armor itself is bonded together with the spirit permanently through the use of a limited wish casting. Unlike the Animated Armor the spirit is of a moderate strength when called and bounded together. The quest spell then is the most significant ingredient in its construction in that it drives its obedience.

// All the DC costs for the above items have already been covered. If you purchase a servant golem you will receive a Bottle Companion and if you purchase the Helmed Horror you will received a one a day summon to represent the golem.

//If you wish for Golems or any other custom items to be crafted by the Techsmith you can request it IC. We can work towards getting stronger golems for your faction bases, or cities but those will be special order only and require a lot of resources and time.

Commie

PostPosted: Mon, Mar 13 2017, 20:28 PM 

Player

I'll take a golem.

-Urosh

Count Kaldrjarn Pitt | Archmage Kilmar | Sarguk Morderer

ANT ALARM

MisterLich wrote:
First of all, my brain is one of the best here.

Last edited by Commie on Mon, Mar 13 2017, 21:42 PM, edited 1 time in total.

PuresoulX2

PostPosted: Mon, Mar 13 2017, 21:12 PM 

Player

I'll take a golem myself.
- Devlin Faramond

Last edited by PuresoulX2 on Mon, Mar 13 2017, 21:48 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Maverick00053

PostPosted: Mon, Mar 13 2017, 21:24 PM 

DM

// Added in a little OOC bit at the end you both should review.

Maverick00053

PostPosted: Thu, Mar 16 2017, 18:07 PM 

DM

The notices have all been replaced and updated.

Maverick00053

PostPosted: Mon, Mar 27 2017, 2:14 AM 

DM

The notices have all been replaced and updated.

Yimmi

PostPosted: Tue, Apr 25 2017, 2:56 AM 

Player

[A response is left on Cordor's note]

Mr Tokas Tokersun, Techsmith,
I leave the present note to express my desire to acquire a Helmed horror of your making.
Also, a colleague of mine would like to also acquire one of your creations, a Battle horror.
Please tell me when and where the three of us could meet to discuss this.
-Jacob H.

We are southamerican rockers, nou sommes rockers sudamericaines...

And DM side: DM Clangeddin

Budly

PostPosted: Tue, Apr 25 2017, 22:34 PM 

Player

Budly, a collector of weird trinkets and odd junk sees the note about golems. He gasps and writes

I need one of your golems! Can it scare ghosts?
Budly Bundly

Budly : Has gone to a better place.
Barrililath : Shadowy Drow, probably less Drow than Sylv ever be.

Impknightofireland

PostPosted: Sat, Oct 07 2017, 5:02 AM 

Player

*Posted in Cordor and Kampos*

I would like to purchase ye Battle Horror that be under construction.

*Signed*

E'Milliah Emberwatch

Impknightofireland

PostPosted: Sun, Oct 15 2017, 22:29 PM 

Player

*Added to all her other posts*

Are ye still in Business good sir?

*Signed*
E'Milliah Emberwatch

Maverick00053

PostPosted: Sun, Oct 15 2017, 22:34 PM 

DM

*A response is finally attached*

"I apologize for the extended delay! I am indeed still in business! You see I got distracted making such a wonderous creation and I just couldn't stop till it was finished.

If anyone is still interested please forward me more details about what you are looking for and we can begin talking prices!"

-Tokas Tokersun

// Toss me an IC PM

Maverick00053

PostPosted: Fri, Sep 13 2019, 20:03 PM 

DM

*New Posters are refreshed after a long time*

"I have made some monumental breakthroughs in my research and its time to bring the Wonderbringer's goods to you all! I will be setting up shop in the Dale so come talk to me about picking up your golem or other specialty invention today!"

-Tokas Tokersun

serbiris

PostPosted: Sat, Sep 14 2019, 9:36 AM 

Player

A small note is left;

Got a custom job you might find interesting. Some of the theory work already done. I'll come find you around Bendir.

- V

@Thanatopsis#6293

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]