View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
Kronox

PostPosted: Mon, Mar 20 2017, 3:20 AM 

Player

People may have seen a young half-elf be perplexed dealing with a courier for quite some time before messages were put up throughout the island

After being nearly killed by some cultists in Actand and sold to Pirates as slaves, I return to uphold my end of the bargain for my return. The Dread Cap'n Gruffud has returned, and Rauthym is his for the taking! Yes sir, write it just like that, yes every word!

I know Cap'n Gruffud doesn't exactly inspire terror by name alone, but rest assured he has a giant ship, well armed! Had some kind of magical fog around it, too. I think it was called.... "The Bitch Queen's Ire." Wait are you allowed to write that? You are? Wow, okay, then yes verbatim.

And I sign my name? Okay...
-Raman

DolphinRacer

PostPosted: Tue, Mar 21 2017, 4:20 AM 

Player

The notice in Wiltun is taken down by the First Knight after being read. He mutters to himself and shoves it in his pocket before departing.

Kira "Penny" Sigers
Better than Boulderdash!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]