View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
That Guy

PostPosted: Fri, Apr 28 2017, 16:28 PM 

Player

Quote:
Since I couldn't find a thread about it, I started one. Feel free to post activities at Kampo's here! Pardon if one exists already!

*A pretty, almost too pretty human appearing woman with dark brown hair and pigtails saunters into Kampo's after an unusual arrival. This arrival being that she flew in, in much of a rush, in the shape of a faerie, dropping fairy dust everywhere she went. With a snap of her fingers, she was human. She dusted herself off, and in she went.

After some time, the same woman exited the Storehouse, only... looking quite different. Her hair was cut short, in a bob about her neckline, and it was red, very red, the kind of red that is not bloody, and not pink, but firelike nonetheless. Her ridiculously green eyes twinkled as she stopped at the top of the stairs outside and let out a big breath, as if to say, "I'm back!". Back? Was she missing? Does anyone even know?

It seemed to matter very little to the pretty lady, and she snapped her fingers again, turning back into a faerie and flitted off, in a zig-zagging, meandering pattern, dropping fairy dust in her wake.*

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]