View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
Wings of Fate

PostPosted: Thu, Jun 08 2017, 23:45 PM 

Player

~A random note is left at a bunch of places around Amia. As well as on trees nicely placed as if with care, close to where elves may be seen. It is written in elven.~

Quote:
My kin,

This is a calling to the People. I believe much time has passed that we have not seen many a face, this is something I would like to fix personally. We are of the People and should not fear spending time with one another. I would ask for those of my kin to write to me in Skyforest, let me see your words and perhaps meet up with you. I would ask those interested if they would like to form a small gathering of the People to reconnect and bond once more, for we are elves and I miss you.

Ren

~The note is perhaps very simple, but perhaps that is what makes it unique.~

OOC: Feel free to send me some pm's people, we need elves and I miss you guys so write and lets have some fun role playing. Or cutting things in half, either works. My grumpy elf shall await you. All are welcome to post.

Kudark

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 09 2017, 0:56 AM 

Player

As always, notices and such found on trees, or on the ground in Amia Forest are removed and disposed of.

bobofwestoregonusa

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 09 2017, 1:04 AM 

Player

More notices are placed on the trees in response by a wizard in plate; they are clearly written in his handwriting this time.
Quote:
My kin,

This is a calling to the People. I believe much time has passed that we have not seen many a face, this is something I would like to fix personally. We are of the People and should not fear spending time with one another. I would ask for those of my kin to write to me in Skyforest, let me see your words and perhaps meet up with you. I would ask those interested if they would like to form a small gathering of the People to reconnect and bond once more, for we are elves and I miss you.

Ren

Discord: Metal Viking Guy #5433

DC taxation is theft!

Riley

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 09 2017, 1:34 AM 

Developer

The notices on the trees are removed by an elven ranger, although this time she doesn't use them as kindling, instead she puts the notices inside the Grove for any of the Elves that reside in the Grove to read and respond to if wanted.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]