View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
Budly

PostPosted: Fri, Sep 15 2017, 23:15 PM 

Player

I, Budly Bundly, here by declare war on Bendir Dale if not certain circumstances are met.

1: I demand the release of my daughters you keep hostage
2: I demand the full right of my daughter, Ra'eldra Bundly as a full citizen.
3: I demand my ban lifted in 24 hours.
4: And mostly, I demand that you get the fucking done with your fucking bloody cave interior already! Stop arguing! Fuck the Elders if they cannot get to a conclusion already! Fucking hell! You lazy old geezers! Get done with it!
5: The Elders shall stand down and allow Marigold Cobcruncher to have the last say in all topics concerning the safety and future of Bendir Dale. The Elders are an old tradition that is not modern and to stagnant with the age. They done nothing to protect Bendir Dale while no titled Hins and heroes of other races has helped Bendir Dale to endure.

If non of these are given in a span of 24 to 48 hours, I shall, as an eldar of the Bundly clan officially declare war on Bendir Dale and call for all allies I can and return home to ask my clan for aid. For all those who proclaim this conflict a loss shall know that the losses you will suffer are worth more than the losses I will suffer. I shall give you a new Ghostwar, that will be more bloody, more harsh and more grim than anything you have ever seen, I shall see to your caravans raided, your exterior farms burning and your children crying in their beds as they are forced to stay indoors.

The lack of action, the lack of movement to finish old projects is sad.
The hatred shown today at a meeting was to much. Called a race traitor, how much shall one endure? I urge all neutral forces upon the island to rally under one banner and show these supporters of hatred and lack of action in more than one matter, that one cannot stay neutral. Bendir Dale has stayed stale for to long! Allowing pets from Tarkuul to strike out from Bendir Dale, even at their own mayor while they now, ban their own citizen from being even outside their own walls.

The Eldars have declare a war upon all good forces of Bendir Dale by taking a neutral stance! By harbouring criminals they wish not banned! The Eldars need to be removed from Bendir Dale! This ends now! Any sane forces of Amia see that Bendir Dale is an important central part that cannot stay neutral in this age and time. It is time to dismantle the Elder system of old men and women who do nothing but bicker and eat themself fat.

Budly Bundly

Budly : Has gone to a better place.
Barrililath : Shadowy Drow, probably less Drow than Sylv ever be.

Last edited by Budly on Sat, Sep 16 2017, 11:28 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Yimmi

PostPosted: Sat, Sep 16 2017, 0:20 AM 

Player

At Kampo's a hooded individual, whose face can't be distinguished, is seen leaving the bar, he would stop a the location of the post and take a long look at it, nodding from time to time while reading it.
He would seem to have a small laugh, then he copies the message and goes outside, where he opens a portal and steps in.

We are southamerican rockers, nou sommes rockers sudamericaines...

And DM side: DM Clangeddin

SuicidalStyle

PostPosted: Sat, Sep 16 2017, 0:35 AM 

Player

Fosco, travelling to Kampo's for supplies, comes across Budly's message and leaves a reply.

Bendir Dale harbouring criminals? Well, we banned you, you non-hin piece of shit.
No one's going to want to participate in your petty-ass personal war.
Face the truth and suck a lemon, traitor.

--FOSCO

Budly

PostPosted: Sat, Sep 16 2017, 0:50 AM 

Player

You shadow touched shit.
You took up the Aberrations on its offers.
I said no. Speak not of traitors.

LibrisMortis_666

PostPosted: Sat, Sep 16 2017, 0:55 AM 

Player

Left in Kampos.

"You might get further with this if you weren't being aggressive and weren't causing public issues when this is clearly a private matter.

- Auri."

Auri: Champion of Bahamut

Revak

PostPosted: Sat, Sep 16 2017, 0:59 AM 

Player

A response is pinged on the notice board in Kampos. The top of the response seems to be a neatly halved page of a standard document.

You really don't want to go down this path.

Budly

PostPosted: Sat, Sep 16 2017, 1:11 AM 

Player

Try me, make me a martyr

That Guy

PostPosted: Sat, Sep 16 2017, 2:43 AM 

Player

The note is seen by a grey skinned woman, shrouded in shadows. A laugh can be heard.

"Fool. Should have stayed dead."

Dunecat

PostPosted: Sat, Sep 16 2017, 5:56 AM 

Player

"I suspect, and suspect quite strongly, that the word you were going for is "Elder", as opposed to "Eldar", which is an obscure elven variety. Furthermore I strongly suggest that you concentrate your efforts on solving raised issues in a civil fashion, as otherwise - consequences may differ from expected.

~ A.X.S."

Bobo_Underhill

PostPosted: Sat, Sep 16 2017, 6:02 AM 

Player

A reply is neatly penned and clipped over Budly's own.

Good Day, Budly. I will address each of your demands individually.

1: Your daughters are not held hostage. They are free to come and go and attend any Dale functions they please. They have just not joined you at this time. The only person in trouble is you.
2: I have never seen this person before, but I am willing to hear them out.
3: No, you're banned at minimum 72 hours for multiple cases of assault and indefinitely until you deliver a formal apology to Clan Weatherbee.
4: Construction starts tomorrow. We managed to nail the time down after you were ejected from the meeting.
5: I cannot address this one as it is not directed at me. Personally, I do not want to be an authoritarian though.

With all this enumerated, I urge you to stand down. You're going down a very dangerous path, and I am loathe to see hin blood spilled or see you do something that irrevocably divorces you from the Dale and the good people of Amia. You're still a citizen and I want to believe you're still a hin. Do the sensible thing.

You have twelve hours to retract your threats, otherwise you (and only you) will be declared an enemy of Bendir Dale. This is your only warning.

-Mayor Marigold Cobcruncher

Marigold Cobcruncher: Perceptive Priestess

Budly

PostPosted: Sat, Sep 16 2017, 11:34 AM 

Player

Good day to you to.

1: You tell me that? I haven't seen them yet nor was I allowed to keep my weapons or see them before you all throwed me out
2: You should have seen her before, as mayor you should know she is my second daughter on the island
3: She won't get one.
4: Construction should have started long ago, the neglect of that area in Bendir Dale looks bad upon us all and we seem to be a lazy bunch.
5: The Elders have done what exactly in the last six months?

The sensible thing is to remove this elderly tumour and shape an new age for Bendir Dale. You all youngsters make a better council than these old bastards who spill no blood while others do, even strangers and outsiders. Our ways are pathetic at Bendir Dale. You can declare "An Enemy of Bendir Dale" on one Hin in counter to his words but never dare do anything of value, like enforcing restrictions and bans on much more sinister things out their.

Broldi

PostPosted: Sat, Sep 16 2017, 12:12 PM 

Player

A simple note is left underneath all of this.

Quote:
A single entity declaring an act of war on a village, town, city or any other kind of settlement is not an act of war, it's an act of terrorism. A war requires two countries or two groups with in a country. This is not a deceleration of war, this is a deceleration of displeasure and a childish tantrum at best.

The note was unsigned.

Budly

PostPosted: Sat, Sep 16 2017, 13:11 PM 

Player

The angry Hin who posted it in the first place would rip it all down in the morning after, tossing it into the nearby waters and ran off. Clearly enraged.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]