View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
A Majestic Dwarf

PostPosted: Wed, Feb 14 2018, 19:46 PM 

Player

*Notices are written in dwarven and scattered around the isle, being distributed around the isle in various locations. Bendir Dale, Kohlingen, Cordor, Wharftown and Kampo's Storehouse included. Upon them, they all have the symbol of both Barak Runedar, and the Dwarven God Clangeddin.*

"My Kinsmen,

A Holy day draws near, and we have not given due praise to our gods for far too long. It is time that we change that, and honour the gods as best we can. The Spring Equinox approaches, and as I am sure many of you know it is a holy day for the Father of Battles, Clangeddin Silverbeard. There shall be an expedition up the mountain on the island of Brogdenstein, and we shall make an offering to Clangeddin before we make war upon his most hated of Enemies, the Giants, in his honour.

I call upon all able bodied dwarven warriors to join us in this expedition, so that we may give the god Clangeddin the honour that he deserves. This is also going to be the first of many such expeditions and ceremonies to take place in the coming year, and each and every kinsman will be invited to them all. All the better to worship the Morndinsammon.

I hope to see you all on the day

King Whurak of Barak Runedar"

// This Event takes place on the 18th of March. If you want to make a dwarf, got a bit of time to level them :D

Player of:
- Whurak Thunderhammer
King of Barak Runedar and all round Vengeful Dwarf
- Alvian Tegleiwalla
Nerdy Painter Elf with a Silly hat

bobofwestoregonusa

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 15 2018, 2:15 AM 

Player

A hastily written note, half coherent in disheveled handwriting appears in response in Cordor.

Quote:
I may join.
you. for war against the giant. For HOLY WAR.
for silver.

for honor and war
j h ga
ji

gerol

geruld edmend

Discord: Metal Viking Guy #5433

DC taxation is theft!

maglorine

PostPosted: Sat, Feb 24 2018, 17:56 PM 

Player

A notice in crisp snow white parchment and grey blocky lettering is added:

Dwarves of these isles, the time nears, your destiny awaits. As Thegn to the King, my aid is yours in your training. Funds for gear, crafting of weapons and armors, and guidance thru the dangerous byways of these lands is yours for the taking. Dwarven warriors of all stripes are welcome in this expedition. Make the death of a hundred Giants a reality. Join your brethren today!

Tark Hammerfeast

A Majestic Dwarf

PostPosted: Sat, Mar 17 2018, 1:36 AM 

Player

// A Trip to see my Grandparents has arisen on this date, and so unless there happens to be more snow and my entire country grinds to a halt because of it again I won't be at my computer for this, so I am going to bump it forward a week to the 25th

Player of:
- Whurak Thunderhammer
King of Barak Runedar and all round Vengeful Dwarf
- Alvian Tegleiwalla
Nerdy Painter Elf with a Silly hat

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]