View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
thunderbrush

PostPosted: Thu, Jul 05 2018, 0:20 AM 

Player

*A highly stylized set of notes would find themselves in the hands of Warlord Elwyn and Ania.*
The Cambion was out and about today, offering an ultimatum. Either Butch's location be revealed to him, or his sister dies. Death is putting it lightly. He will have her repurposed in the Abyss. I of course refused to lend aid or information, though I have little of that to offer, aside from the location if the Chultan. He has little interest in her, though i would not put it past him to pry for information. He has given us till tomorrow to produce Butch at the Warehouse in West Cordor, or he shall return to Baldur's Gate and commence with his nefarious promise. The other option is to request an extension, at which point he shall continue his search here.
My observation today is that, without proper weaponry and armor he should not be engaged. He shirks off physical damage, presumably because he is only susceptible to cold or primal iron. The former being less favorable, but more common. On top of this, his Halbard has a vorpal enchantment upon it, making his hits rather dangerous. His blessings however, seem to be triggered when he uses the name "Paz-z-". (This would clearly have been left blank). Silencing him before he could hit full steam may also be an option, but would take means that I lack. This is the only thing I have to offer at this time, however If i am still alone in this tomorrow, I shall be forced to request more time.

*signed*
Jean Luc D.

Michael Harcourte: Painter, Scribe.

Sebastian Mayartte: Gambler, MercenaryDeceased

Angelis96

PostPosted: Sat, Jul 07 2018, 4:02 AM 

Player

A response would be left to his missive in what would seem to be aged parchment

Quote:
Dear Jean.

I know this is very trying to you. Especially with your sister being threatened as it stands. Though I must say it would be wise to not let a man's life hang in the balance of someone whose family is being threatened. After all, blood always comes first when the line is drawn. Perhaps it may be wise to allow Butch to reside in a place isolated from your realm of influence? As well as a place that is isolated and hidden away from the prying eyes of those amongst the isles. Somewhere I can place him. I also have no family that is easily located that can be used to easily influence me. I am alone in this world.

Please consider my offer and my assistance towards Butch, as I would hate for a man to die not out of survival but out of other's fear.

~Arieme

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]