View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 370 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
RuffTuff

PostPosted: Fri, Apr 15 2011, 19:36 PM 

Player

//Hate to do this, but I'm going to have to make this an official leave of absence. I thought I could handle just logging in every now and then, but evidently that's not going to work.

I'm currently suffering from a severe bout of depression (before you ask, nothing happened, I just have chemical imbalances in my brain that get worse from time to time) and I've been in a very lethargic state and in a persistently foul humor lately so I don't think it's safe for me to RP right now. I'll be back online when it clears up. Until then, it can be assumed that my characters go on about their normal business.

Laters, folks.

chefwudan

PostPosted: Fri, Apr 15 2011, 22:15 PM 

Player

//Hope all goes well Ruff... we'll miss you!

GothicSauce

PostPosted: Sat, Apr 16 2011, 4:05 AM 

Player

//yeah ruff, take care of yourself.

~Anne Frank

Anade_Evriana

PostPosted: Mon, Apr 18 2011, 22:34 PM 

Player

Ruby remains semi-reclusive, going about her caring of the land and then returning to her inn room. An elf and/or a pixie are often seen helping her or just being around. If someone tries to talk to her, she'll smile if stopped, but give a polite excuse about being busy and/or tired and hurry off.

Aidee seems to have taken to bed, sick. Was her "prank" too strenuous? Will she be able to get the next edition of the Bendir News! out on time? She's not answering her door or notes, so it seems we'll just have to wait and see...

Blade is still spending all of her time with the militia. Acting more like a regular than even some of the actual regulars.

// I'm in the new place... but we're without internet b/c of a screw up on their end (I actually wrote this on my phone). -.- I'll be back as soon as I can be.

garzgoyle

PostPosted: Wed, Apr 27 2011, 23:21 PM 

Player

// hey hey. Sorry to get to this so late but I am in the middle of a move myself and my internets got shut down earlier than I had anticipated. I am having some issue getting things back up with my comp and service and will be out for some time still. Hopefully not to long as I am suffering from withdrawls... should be back with a week or two!

dayfer

PostPosted: Thu, Apr 28 2011, 16:09 PM 

Player

//YUS!! Just sent for a new charger, should be back IG soon :D :D :D

Last edited by dayfer on Thu, Apr 28 2011, 22:21 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Anade_Evriana

PostPosted: Thu, Apr 28 2011, 18:33 PM 

Player

Aidee, the bright, self-titled Gnome Extraordinaire, has been missing from the Dale, but as she said a "temporary" farewell to Fendel and promised to be back soon, it's not too worrisome, even if she looked more pale and thin than she was even a few weeks ago.

Ruby's still doing her rounds of lands and lessons, keeping to herself for now.

Blade's still sticking to helping the militia, occasionally joining in the drills at the back, and waiting on some kind of communication from the General and others, but in no real rush.

// Sorry, folks, but I'm going to probably remain mostly missing for a little while longer as I'm still working on the unpacking (and waiting for furniture to be delivered) and that kind of thing. Also, I have wedding plans in about 2 1/2 weeks, soo... yeah, RL is keeping me busy and away. I'm frustrated because it means I can't be around on Ruby, who was turning into a fine Dale citizen, and I'm completely out of the loop, so I'm not able to get issues of the Bendir News! out (and I can't continue with Blade's RP, either, grrr), but nothing much I can do just yet. Mostly, my characters are still around (just quiet) and I hope to be back as soon as I can be. I'm still checking the forums (and, thus, PMs) regularly. And if we have any forum RP going on, I can contribute. Also, if there are scheduled events/things going on, I can try to get in, but we'll see. Hope you're all doing well and I miss you! :cry:

dayfer

PostPosted: Sat, Apr 30 2011, 12:19 PM 

Player

Charger has arrived!!! :D :D :D :D :D

garzgoyle

PostPosted: Fri, May 13 2011, 19:08 PM 

Player

I'm baaAaack... well mostly anyway. See ya' on the flip side.

BlueSquirrel

PostPosted: Sat, May 14 2011, 4:39 AM 

Player

// school + work at this time of year = busy!

Gulliver Goldwoods (Acorn) - Keeper of the Lands of Bendir Dale
Brandy Bramblefoot (Harlequin) - General practitioner & summoner of Mischief!

BlueSquirrel

PostPosted: Thu, May 26 2011, 16:59 PM 

Player

Brandy Bramblefoot has been missing for a few weeks now. Rumour around the shire is that she is searching for her old companion Johanna.

((Way too busy.. I can't find the time to play right now! sorry! feel free to pick another party planner...

Gulliver Goldwoods (Acorn) - Keeper of the Lands of Bendir Dale
Brandy Bramblefoot (Harlequin) - General practitioner & summoner of Mischief!

Gunz

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 10 2011, 22:57 PM 

Player

A certain Hin was seen entering the Dale last night for the first time in over two months. She was seen going to Jayek to speak to him a short while, before heading straight toward the farm behind the Inn. There, she speaks to Ruby, praying and cleaning the idol of Sheela and helping her with the farm for a short while. She left some time later without too much to say to anyone else.

Gunz

PostPosted: Mon, Jun 13 2011, 6:33 AM 

Player

Willow makes a second visit, starting with the same way she things she did the first time, followed by a visit to the Northern farm land for some observation and help and a trip to the Inn. In the Inn, she spends a bit of time, talking with Fendel before heading out again.

Teufel Eldritch

PostPosted: Sun, Jun 26 2011, 17:49 PM 

Player

// After a 1 year & 4 months absence I am back. Having difficulties with playing Keelie tho. Her items keep disappearing & there seems to be a glitched invisible object in the first pane of her inventory.

garzgoyle

PostPosted: Mon, Jun 27 2011, 6:45 AM 

Player

// Welcome back man!! Hope the glitch get sorted....

Brown Blur

PostPosted: Wed, Jul 13 2011, 23:42 PM 

Player

Sorry I haven't been around much last few days......been busy with r/l, & things keeping me away are set to continue for at least another week, prob more like 10 days or a fortnight (2 weeks).

Demented Doctor

PostPosted: Thu, Aug 11 2011, 20:12 PM 

Player

A certain gold clad Gnome can be seen back about the dale constantly goofing about and smocking his pipe

dayfer

PostPosted: Sun, Aug 21 2011, 23:36 PM 

Player

Pilineth is not seen in the Dale, not since her last meeting with Lyle.

Dieu_Le_Fera

PostPosted: Tue, Sep 06 2011, 11:23 AM 

Player

A new face in the Dale is seen a female who doesn't seem to talk.. or at least hasn't spoken yet and is always followed by a gray wolf... around her neck is a symbol of a daisy indicating she is one of the green children.

"It is by the holy beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning, it is by Java alone that I set my mind in motion."

DustSpray101

PostPosted: Thu, Sep 22 2011, 20:03 PM 

Player

Around town, the busy mother of two can be seen handling some of the grunt work for filing papers and the like, throwing the occasional impromptu 'fireworks' show for the town, and otherwise focusing upon being a mom.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Toby is occasionally spotted about the Dale. He otherwise keeps to the road and remains up to his usual pranks, Elf watching, Forest-patrolling, and graffiti.

//I've been splitting my time heavily with being a player and DMing. Unfortunately this means these two have been receiving less of my IG attention. Furthermore, Nina has been receiving the worst of the lack of it due to my GF living back at home with her folks for the time being. Most of you may or may not know it, but Nina is actually the culmination of two players efforts :). Just doesn't feel right without my better half to balance her out. In any case, sorry you guys if it feels as though I have let any of you down.

RuffTuff

PostPosted: Sun, Oct 30 2011, 3:44 AM 

Player

//Earlier this evening, the virus I received from my brain-damaged torrent-hopping imbecile of a friend finally won its battle against my computer and corrupted the hard drive. I'm now stuck working on my mentally crippled HP, which doesn't have NWN installed on it. I'm going to attempt to reinstall, but in case it can't handle the game (which is unfortunately likely given this thing's remaining capacity) I'm sorry for my sudden leave. My characters would carry on as-normal. It really pisses me off that I finally have a character I really enjoy playing a lot and I can't play anymore.

A word of advice. If you ever meet or happen to know anyone who hacks or programs worms or viruses, heat up a rusty spoon over your stove top and gouge their eyes out of their skulls with it, then break their fingers in anyway you'd like and make sure they will never touch a computer again. There's a special circle of hell reserved for people like this and they'll all burn there someday.

Teufel Eldritch

PostPosted: Sun, Oct 30 2011, 4:05 AM 

Player

Keelie has been spotted flitting about the Dale.

Kudark

PostPosted: Sun, Oct 30 2011, 16:46 PM 

Player

A male human with long brown hair, wearing a symbol of Mielikki, and a medallion of Eillistraee on his cloak, seems to be spending more time inside the village proper. He is cordial and friendly to the residents of Bendir, and not afraid to lend a hand enforcing the new policies issued by the mayor. He may seem a bit serious at times, but a smile grows on his face easily enough, and a chuckle for the antics that go on daily in the Dale.
Many of the older residents know Crow, and have seen him about, off and on, for some time. Now it seems that he is more involved in the happenings in Bendir, getting to know the locals, and learning how things fit in Bendir society.

P Three

PostPosted: Sun, Oct 30 2011, 17:04 PM 

DM

Now and then, Crow is joined by not one but two others. A young drowess, carrying a small bundle that is eventually seen to be a half-drow, half-human infant. A tiny baby girl, with eyes so pale a blue as to look white. She introduces herself as Aly'dra, and always has a smile for those she meets, and generally, hidden treats for the children they come across. Candy, or cookies, or muffins Silia gave Crow.

Those with good perception may notice that the baby is a bit strange. While she startles normally and responds to her father's deep voice or her mother's gently melodic tones, she never truly looks at them. Or at anything else.

Yee-haw!

Aly'dra Zau'ana: Priestessish Of Eilistraee
Danika Nefzen: Druid of the Earthmother
Delia Am'Anodel: Paladin of Torm

Liz

PostPosted: Mon, Oct 31 2011, 23:50 PM 

Player

// Computer problems = absent Daisy for a week-ish. :(

Kudark

PostPosted: Fri, Nov 11 2011, 9:55 AM 

Player

A human male, with a strikingly beautiful drowess usually nearby, and on occasion, a squirming little bundle that they seem to fawn over, are seen on a regular basis now. His cloak bears a clasp with a symbol of Mielikki, and a medallion of Eillistraee is also pinned to the cloak. Her cloak has a large symbol of Eillistraee embroidered on the back, and it is not uncommon to see papyrus plants in her vicinity.

Having been given permission for residency, by Mayor Lyle (IC), Crow Would begin the interior renovations, to accommodate humans, in one of the underground dwellings. He would leave the little round front door alone.
Soon after, perhaps a few days, a sign would appear, where hins would commonly place their family names, and it reads:

"My'rahel"

DustSpray101

PostPosted: Fri, Nov 11 2011, 16:47 PM 

Player

[Ic] *Nina would deliver a fruit basket.*

Naivatkal

PostPosted: Fri, Nov 11 2011, 16:57 PM 

Player

Recently, two people would be seen around the Dale more often. One is a pretty young woman with dark hair and a bright smile. Always present hanging above her breast is an amulet in the shape of a pair of lips, the symbol of her patron Sharess. Normally cherry, she'd converse with anyone that approaches her, and would be found humming softly to herself as she watches the goings on in the Dale. Some would know her as Salema.

The other figure is a man garbed in mostly blue tones. His robe was always kept rather clean, though he wasn't obviously obsessed about it. When in the gates, his hood would be down and one would see long reddish-brown hair and brilliantly blue eyes. Though he doesn't converse much, he readily responds to others albeit with a slightly biting and condescending tone which he banishes from time to time. A lot of the time he would be seen reading a book or journal of some sort.

Khasir :: From the East a storm is coming

kicker930

PostPosted: Sat, Nov 19 2011, 13:55 PM 

Player

After reading a letter he had received, Snobbles would be packing up his tent at the back of Bendir Dale and leaving basically without a word.

// Gonna be out of town for about 2 weeks, so I will not have access to my computer or nwn at all, I should be back and at full strength when I return, So untill then, Stay safe! :D

Simeron

PostPosted: Sat, Nov 19 2011, 23:22 PM 

Player

A now familiar grey human male, known to most by Krugan, has been seen coming and going for some time now, staying in one of the wagons and general observing the events in the Dale.

Most see him as helpful, some a coward, occasionally he will step in and intervene to help the hins but normally, his help is limited to trying to be a negotiator or merchant to them.

Recently though, a strikingly beautiful red haired elven woman has been seen in his company. She has been nicknamed by some of the locals even.

The normally withdrawn traveling merchant seems to be actually happy when she is near him, though, as always, on guard. His normal measured speech a bit more open.

She seems to have a powerful affect on him also. Word is they have made plans to wed sometime soon and are in preparation for the ceremony. Though no official announcement has been made.

Counter Phobia

PostPosted: Sun, Nov 20 2011, 13:49 PM 

Player

A new hin is often seen about town, young and with red hair she cheerfully greets everyone who piques her interest and introduces herself to most as Rosie.

P Three

PostPosted: Mon, Nov 21 2011, 14:23 PM 

DM

The drowess Aly'dra seems to have taken to the Dale, staying inside and harvesting her papyrus, and greeting any who pass by, save those that are visible threats, such as the Cyricist that seems to have taken a liking to the Dale as well. In full plate armour, she can often be found wandering around outside the walls, checking for injured people or dangers to the Dale.

She's also taken to selling potions she's made of divine spells, for those Hin or Visitors who stumble through.

Yee-haw!

Aly'dra Zau'ana: Priestessish Of Eilistraee
Danika Nefzen: Druid of the Earthmother
Delia Am'Anodel: Paladin of Torm

Brown Blur

PostPosted: Mon, Nov 28 2011, 18:22 PM 

Player

// for anyone who might want it, my Yahoo ID is:

brownblur

I won't be back I/G or on the Forums for quite a while, if ever.

dayfer

PostPosted: Mon, Nov 28 2011, 18:24 PM 

Player

D: You'll be missed dude.

maglorine

PostPosted: Mon, Nov 28 2011, 18:49 PM 

Player

@brownblur - awww crud

*Missus had a couple of bad hair days and stayed in her room cussing. She's now back and actively seeking out Lyam and Pils with a determined and mildly frustrated look on her face.*

Kudark

PostPosted: Mon, Nov 28 2011, 19:01 PM 

Player

*Crow waves good-bye to miss Sally, with a sad look, yet optimistic that he will see her again*

Kudark

PostPosted: Wed, Nov 30 2011, 10:21 AM 

Player

In a little nook, off to the side of the little round door, which leads to the My'rahel household, there appears a small ring of mushrooms. To those that know their shrooms, man, they would be Butterfly mushrooms. Rabbits can often be found in close proximity to the My'rahel house as well, which means kids...chasing bunnies.

DerkDerkistan

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 03 2011, 3:53 AM 

Player

The crass Private Waldo hasn't been seen for quite some time. He never left a word of his departure.

(( The shenanigans chased me away. I can't handle them. Maybe if things settle down, he'll be back. ))

Simeron

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 05 2011, 16:40 PM 

Player

Krugan is often seen with his new wife Amenia about the dale, still doing business but rarely being far from him. His dress is considerably different then his normal one, being much finer in style and quality of both work and fabrics used.

His name having been recently cleared in Kohl of the charge of being a slaver, his new wife near him often and his business growing considerably all seem to have made his normally withdrawn self more open.

He often is seen to smile, he talks much more and reports are, he has taken up patrols of the dale and has hunted down at least one enemy on their list.

He seems to think of the Dale as home and some have reported overhearing Amenia and Krugan speaking about becoming full residents and Krugan joining the defenders though, no confirmation of any of it has been forthcoming.

His business ties with several independent traders and trade companies are said to be expanding and there is talk he will be a part of a trading consortium being formed.

Naivatkal

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 05 2011, 18:19 PM 

Player

There would be another face seen a fair amount in Bendir lately. A pretty young woman of Chultan heritage has taken to occupying Bendir and the areas around during some of her free time. She is quite friendly and quick with a smile to those that speak to her. When in the gates she normally is seen buying things from Jayek or sitting on a bench cross-legged and meditating, or else watching those around with a slightly amused smile. If seen on the exterior she normally is just passing through or changing carts, though there are a fair number of times she would be seen speaking with a young drow which some might regard them as two friends talking.

It is of note that she takes pains to respect the Dale's laws and does her best to limit the amount of time spent outside the gates, likely out of respect for the 'no loitering' law.

Perhaps a bit oddly, she shows some consideration for the drow that frequent the interior of the Dale's gate by removing her light-emitting ring when near them during the night.

Kudark

PostPosted: Fri, Dec 09 2011, 16:58 PM 

Player

Aly'dra and Crow can be seen with not only their own infant daughter, but now with a human baby of around a year old. The baby has raven black hair and sparkling blue eyes.
Crow would tell any that ask, that the child is his daughter, Teukiira, and he would not be lying, as the child is obviously a part of him. Crow may not be so open about the details surrounding Teukiira, but his love for her is evident, and Aly'dra too, has accepted her into her heart.

LifeSpeech68

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 12 2011, 2:59 AM 

Player

Vinni Havoc, after a long time missing, has been seen enjoying a pint at the hin inn.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Noel has been seen around town again as well and also attended the meeting held by Mayor Lyle.

// Decided to jump on my hin again.

Redelin Flintfar goodly cleric of Moradin.
Alaund Lolarox, enigmatic Weapon Master.

...on Amia

DustSpray101

PostPosted: Tue, Dec 13 2011, 15:53 PM 

Player

//sorry guys! Last night turned into a cluster f*ck of putting up Xmass lights in the dark >.< tonight is tree ornaments then I am free of random extra chores. Should be on Wednesday in Bendir. I'll nab Nina.

Simeron

PostPosted: Thu, Dec 15 2011, 15:17 PM 

Player

Word is spreading around the Dale that Krugan was seen bloody, near death last evening at the bridge near the Hin Inn. Several of the leaders of the Dale and others attended him.

It seems his wife Amenia had been taken by Drow near the bridge outside the walls and he was felled and a message left with him.

A rescue party left, including Krugan at the lead...he was acting panic stricken and greatly different from his normal self.

Some time later, a matter of several hours, he returned with Amenia in his arms, badly hurt but alive. His normally fine outfit torn, dirty and covered in blood. His face was exceptionally dark and his normal cheery and pleasant manner was gone.

He was terse, saying no more then needed and disappeared to their wagon with Amenia cradled in his arms.

The northern guards also report that an armed guard, a female War Knight, was seen entering the wagon not long after and Krugan, his clothing still as it was, disappeared into the forest to the north.

Amenia has not been seen since he took her into the wagon.

Simeron

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 18 2011, 4:08 AM 

Player

In the days since the attack, Krugan has been seen clearing the wagon of their possessions. Word is that his wife Amenia, being a Chromatic Kin, has been banned from the dale and the couple is moving.

The last she was seen is the day after the attack, needing a staff to walk and Krugan taking her to Cordor. Her whereabouts are currently unknown.

It is said, Krugan has removed his application to become a resident and a member of the Dale Irregular Scouts and been heard to have told several ranking hin that he will no longer offer whatever protections he has been providing to the Dale.

It is unclear what exactly this means.

Several adventurers have been overheard speculating the Master Dancer may retaliate against the Dale while others are strongly saying he would never do this. Memories of the slaughter not so long ago seem fresh in many people's minds.

Mayor Lyle has given the couple till the end of his term before the ban becomes permanent though, he has told the guard to keep a watchful eye on Amenia.

The only thing anyone can be certain of is that their time inside the Dale seems to be coming to an end with the coming change of the Mayor.

///ooc start

IC events and conversations overheard ICly are mentioned in this post...the only IC facts are as follows.

1) Krugan and Amenia were attacked near the bridge outside the Dale walls.
2) Amenia has been missing since being told to leave.
3) Krugan is moving their things out of the wagon and removed his application for residence and to become a Scout.
4) Lyle has given them until the end of his term before the ban goes into full effect but, Amenia is to be watched carefully.

NO ILL WILL on the part of Simeron (me) is in this folks...its all good IC RP for me. This goes for any of the fast developing RP that is coming from this...there is alot too.

Given some PMs and Tell discussions I have had (Simeron)...I felt the need to make this clear.

Naivatkal

PostPosted: Thu, Dec 22 2011, 2:54 AM 

Player

A certain Chultan woman has been missing as of late. Any who would pay attention would have not seen her for about a tenday. One day she was there, the next she was simply not to be found.

And then, ironically, today she came out of nowhere again.

DustSpray101

PostPosted: Wed, Dec 28 2011, 16:58 PM 

Player

((Family Emergency. May not make Thursday, but we will see.

Update: Emergency isn't as bad as it was originally thought to have been, so I should be around tomorrow evening.

garzgoyle

PostPosted: Fri, Jan 06 2012, 1:36 AM 

Player

Sorry for disappearing folks. Combine comp issues, RL stuffs, the Holidays, and whelp.. yup. So everything seems to be running fine wich means I'm back :b

dayfer

PostPosted: Fri, Jan 06 2012, 7:34 AM 

Player

// Woohoo!

Teufel Eldritch

PostPosted: Mon, Jan 23 2012, 21:24 PM 

Player

A Hin sized figure in black & blue armor & wearing a helm appoaches the gates of Bendir Dale. The figure tries to enter the Dale & is immediately ordered to.. "Remove your helmet!" A slight frown appears on the figure brow & he removes his helm. "So I see ya got some new rules regardin' 'elms since I be 'ere last." Thistlefoot enters the Dale closing the gate behind him, looks around slowly taking in the Dale...he spots someone he recognizes...Sally! He starts to walk to her & she gets up from her spot on the bench & greets him.."THISTLE!" then she hugs him heartily. And so it is....Thistlefoot has returned to Bendir Dale & Amia.

// events that actually took place in the Dale today

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 370 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next