View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 370 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
Anade_Evriana

PostPosted: Thu, Sep 03 2009, 15:51 PM 

Player

// As part of the effort to clean up the forums I am changing this thread to a strictly OOC thread. Having two is needless and putting both OOC and IC together a bit confusing and not very clean.

So if you need a break, are done playing (for real this time) and come back. Please let us know here. Missed you while you were gone and glad to see you back!

Last edited by Jes on Fri, Sep 02 2016, 21:15 PM, edited 6 times in total.
Clarification

Anade_Evriana

PostPosted: Thu, Sep 03 2009, 16:00 PM 

Player

Blade is rarely seen around the Dale for a time, and when she is around, there are often spiders shadowing her in the background. If anyone took the time and effort to follow her, they'd see her sleeping with her spiders in some underdark caves, milking the silk spiders and the venom from Maeg, selling the spidersilk, and repeating.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Swift is mostly MIA for a few days, her room left locked but the rent on it is still paid. If asked, she's been practicing more with magic and trying to get a better connection with Rusty. Mostly, she's been in the practice rooms and library of Mystra's Tower and sometimes Shadowscape.
Anita has been spending a lot of time in a room in the inn and Cordor, working determinedly on several white and blue outfits and plans for flowers and food for the big event...for whenever a date is actually set.

// My job's taking its time about giving me a set schedule for this school year and other things have been keeping me stressed and busy recently so that when I get home, I nearly collapse from exhaustion.

So I'm trying to be around when I can, but my hours are severely reduced for the next week or two, at least. I'll be back as soon as I can!

chefwudan

PostPosted: Sat, Sep 12 2009, 21:48 PM 

Player

//some of you guys already know the status of my characters but i'll post again here for the sake of knowing ICly the state of my Bendir Hins.

Perry Jeldows - most would already know he has returned to Lurien to be with his family and possibly join the Militia guard there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Sugo Rosscobbert - has decided to live a more nomadic lifestyle traveling the isle in hopes to spread the words of Yondalla and the halfling Pantheon to those lost hins in search of something bigger in their lives.
Drudo Grel (semi-retired save for a few cameo appearances) - although retired from the militia he spends most days at home with his new wife and tending to his new farm.
Joro Proudfoot - he recently left with his girlfriend to help her care for her sick mother on the mainland. Will be gone for an indefinate amount of time, but will return

joeymango29

PostPosted: Sun, Sep 13 2009, 3:01 AM 

Player

*Sugo hasn't beens seen much around the Dale in about 3 weeks. He eventually sends word apologizing for his unexpected absence and stating he'll be returning soon.*

//Real busy with the beginning of a new school year. Due to a counseling error, i'm actually 3 weeks behind in the most difficult class available to my grade.

Anade_Evriana

PostPosted: Sat, Sep 26 2009, 21:43 PM 

Player

Swift has moved back to the Dale, but has moved to a larger room and is apparently rooming with Brena now, though she vehemently denies anything being romantic about the situation.

(Blade and Anita's actions have actually remained about the same)

//I've been rather busy RL, but I'm trying to bring Swift back around a bit more for now

Hart0fDarkness

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 01 2009, 21:40 PM 

Player

After having been offered a position among the Three Steps faculty, Hazel moved to Shadowscape to pursue his new vocation full-time. What and who he teaches is anyone's best guess.

chefwudan

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 13 2009, 15:29 PM 

Player

*some may notice that many residents of the Dale have suddenly gone missing.*

((basically I probably won't be loging onto Amia very much if at all so all my hin are gone as a result))

//I've reached a point of frustration with the state of some things in the Dale and don't really feel like dealing with it anymore. I too often find myself just making new characters just to avoid the Dale entirely. Thanks for the fun and RP to all my friends, you know who you are.

// If I do login it probably won't be as a hin anymore at the very least.

AlphaWaves

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 14 2009, 17:30 PM 

Player

((
chefwudan wrote:
I too often find myself just making new characters just to avoid the Dale entirely.

I thought I was the only one. Been playing a lot of my pre-Johanna characters too. Even the ones associated with the dale but aren't welcomed there anymore since Budly left. like my tiefling code-named Bendir Fox))

Brown Blur

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 15 2009, 2:08 AM 

Player

I'm gone too.........not just from Bendir, but quitting playing on Amia completely.

It's been good knowing you all, and I'll miss you, and I may pop back to say hello on the Forums from time to time, but thats all.

Teufel Eldritch

PostPosted: Sat, Nov 14 2009, 15:07 PM 

Player

Both Johanna & Thistlefoot are conspicously absent from Bendir Dale. No one has seen them in the Dale or anywhere else for quite some time.

//Seph was injured around a week or two ago somehow. Didn't tell me how or what. I only know that his arm & hand are all busted up. Seph said he won't be around for a while because of this. I was told perhaps December he would be healed up enough to use his busted up hand & arm.

Gunz

PostPosted: Sat, Nov 14 2009, 20:59 PM 

Player

// Ouch... that sucks. :\

ShadowSoul89

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 07 2009, 7:16 AM 

Player

*Most recently, Brena keeps herself in her room on the second floor of the Hinn Inn. Only comming out to get her meals and bathe, she doesn't leave the Inn itself unless she immediately heads towards the Town Hall. She's obviously working on something, the question is what*

//Going to be a busy week for me. So I won't be on much. Cheers!

Anade_Evriana

PostPosted: Thu, Dec 24 2009, 20:46 PM 

Player

Swift is not seen in the Dale for a few days, though, from time to time, Dirk or Jayek may have talked to her for a minute.

// I have holiday things (unexpectedly) that'll probably keep me a bit more away for the next week or so. Swift'll probably come back after that.

Morgara

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 27 2009, 14:22 PM 

Player

Merin is conspicuously absent from town, apart from the occasional stop in once and again to deal with the most urgent paperwork.

//Life changing stuff happening over the past/future few weeks and I'm honestly not in the emotional state that I should be to RP. For those interested, read below, but I'd advise a skip.

The woman I have been seeing for the past 4 years has cheated on me countless times with at least (these are the ones I -know- about) 15 other people, including family members(hers, not mine), strangers(to her as well as me) and close friends. If it wasn't for the awesomeness of one of her at-the-time girlfriends (who also wasn't aware of the lies), I wouldn't be here to type this today.

Also, as a side note, I love you guys. <3 Sorry for the crazy long post, just needed to breathe a little and explain myself. If I am needed for some reason, I can still log in, just give me a nudge on MSN at Nevar_Moore@hotmail.com.

La Gato Negra: Cat Burglar Extraordinaire
Total altaholic.

Teufel Eldritch

PostPosted: Fri, Jan 01 2010, 21:55 PM 

Player

// OOC

Feb 23 will be my last day on Amia. It's time for me to go so I'm doing just that. After Feb 23 I will have my account banned & my toons deleted to prevent any sort of relapse. This gives me time to say some goodbyes & wrap up some RP.

Been fun playing with you all, I will miss the Dale & it's Hin-folk. Made some good friends that I will miss terribly but like I said earlier it's just time for me to go. I'm tired of most things Amia related, it has become a more of a chore or a habit to play than a joy.

Sorry for any of the bad things I have ever done, sorry for any forum flaming, sorry for anything negative. I wish Amia & in particular the Hin-folk the best.

~Teuf

AlphaWaves

PostPosted: Fri, Jan 01 2010, 22:03 PM 

Player

// Sorry to see you go, Teuf. Been a grand 4 years.

Gunz

PostPosted: Fri, Jan 01 2010, 22:44 PM 

Player

// :( But Willow needs Kee Kee to have occasional flame wars with? Take care Teuf! Don't be a stranger.

Demented Doctor

PostPosted: Sun, Jan 03 2010, 7:42 AM 

Player

//sorry to see you leave. make sure thistle and riffo can have one more polymorph keger before you go :)

chefwudan

PostPosted: Tue, Jan 05 2010, 2:14 AM 

Player

// I'll miss you the most Scarecrow (Teufel) :cry:

Anade_Evriana

PostPosted: Tue, Jan 05 2010, 2:21 AM 

Player

// Truly, you'll be missed, Teufel. =(

ShadowSoul89

PostPosted: Tue, Jan 05 2010, 3:36 AM 

Player

//Will miss ya indeed. Good luck with whatever you plan to do!

a normal person

PostPosted: Tue, Jan 05 2010, 3:39 AM 

Player

Eldon and mellur seem to be gone from the dale

//won't be able to get on for at least a week guys

maglorine

PostPosted: Tue, Jan 05 2010, 21:04 PM 

Player

//ooc - traveling this week on business. Okra will be back this weekend.

GothicSauce

PostPosted: Thu, Jan 07 2010, 23:04 PM 

Player

//just came back from a surprise 2 week vacation. Be back online this weekend.

~Anne Frank

GothicSauce

PostPosted: Thu, Jan 07 2010, 23:06 PM 

Player

Teufel Eldritch wrote:
// OOC

Feb 23 will be my last day on Amia. It's time for me to go so I'm doing just that. ~Teuf

//Will miss you for certain.

~Anne Frank

BloodNAshes

PostPosted: Thu, Jan 07 2010, 23:06 PM 

Player

//check your inbox sauce :P

Ukre Cobcruncher
Ug Rhalac

ShadowSoul89

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 04 2010, 19:54 PM 

Player

Due to the extend of the damage she suffered during the rescue of Nof, along with the exhaustion from her Ressurection, Brena would remain in the Salandran Temple for a few days before being brought back to her room in the Dale for further recovery. When she's returned to the Dale, she remains in her bed to recover. Dart, her pseudodragon, is commonly seen outside the shared home in the orchard, watching the area with keen eyes and fierce determination to make sure no one takes advantage of Brena's weakened state.

//Modem took some damage so I'll be on sparsely. Even then, Brena needs time to recover after her run-in with the banites.

chaos and discord

PostPosted: Sat, Feb 06 2010, 21:33 PM 

Player

// due to school i wont be on for quite a while, ittle be atleast a month befor i have a chance to play again... ( and i have no idea what to say that Dek is doing.... so ill say he is 'around' =] )

( ill still be checking the forums)

Anade_Evriana

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 11 2010, 9:20 AM 

Player

// This is OOC only: I may not be around much the next four days. I recently broke down and I'm going to spend the next several days recuperating and trying to get back a hold of myself.

I will check PMs several times a day and answer promptly and will probably even be on MSN for a decent amount of time, but I'm not sure how often or long I'll actually be able to come in as any of my characters.

And I should be back again next week. So have several good days and I'll see you all later.

*huggles for all*

ShadowSoul89

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 12 2010, 21:26 PM 

Player

Throughout her recovery, Brena made some visits outside the comforts of her home to check in on everyone in the Dale. Now fully recovered, she can be seen on duty once more.

//Internet's up and running (finally). See ya'll ingame

a normal person

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 16 2010, 6:37 AM 

Player

*eldon keeps to himself going on shift then back to his room in the inn*
//won't be on much for a unknow time

Anade_Evriana

PostPosted: Wed, Feb 17 2010, 23:17 PM 

Player

// Alright, I'm back! Not perfect, but doing much better. Thank you for letting me have a few days away from "official" business and things. I'll be around as Swift regularly again starting tonight.

chaos and discord

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 18 2010, 1:17 AM 

Player

//im starting to come back, been on fr the past 2 days and saw no one from bendir most the day... but yea... i hath returned, dont touch me.

Kojengirl

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 19 2010, 0:29 AM 

Player

In a quite embarrassing arrival, a very girl returns to the dale. Through a greater portal she tumbles, landing face first into the soft dirt in front of the town hall. Despite the awkward entrance she lifts herself up with an excited smile and waves to all around.

"IM BACK!" She exclaims as she smiles brightly.

Rikku, the shifter of Mielikki has returned. She is notably by herself now (for any that knew her before, she had recently gotten married before she departed and was expecting children). With a bright smile she begins to get herself settled into the Inn for the time being.

What mischief will she bring with her, or has she finally settled down from her usual hyper activities? So far, the mischief option seems more likely!

Pic: http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/File:Lathander_symbol.jpg (for dodging legal bullets)

RuffTuff

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 25 2010, 16:40 PM 

Player

//Some of you may have been online when I made a rather abrupt exit from the gameworld. Turns out, my computer has a nasty virus that tried to steal my credit information and won't allow me to do anything. (I'm typing this from the family computer.) So I've gone home on my free day, and my comp is in the shop getting debugged. If I'm not on later tonight, it won't be until the weekend that I'm able to get back in, so...

Suzy remains in her room at the inn, taking care of Rylynn and occasionally socializing with those in the inn. Other than that, she doesn't make many appearances, though crying can be occasionally heard by those who are rooming at the Hin Inn. It never lasts long, as Suzy is quick to calm the child.

Connor is still seen on duty as often as he can, taking his usual position by the well. His patrols are frequent, and he's often away from the gates for that reason.

Peter is nowhere to be found, as usual. He does occasionally pass through the Dale, but rarely speaks to anyone, often scanning the skies before hurrying out.

ShadowSoul89

PostPosted: Sun, Feb 28 2010, 0:25 AM 

Player

Brena is still around the Dale, her militia shifts currently taking place at night when the rest of the residents are asleep.

//No real change in her behavior. But I'm sick with Mono (SP) and I'm far too miserable to do anything besides sleep. Yes, I'll try to get well soon. *Huggles for all* Don't burn the Dale or give the captain a breakdown!

Kalbur

PostPosted: Tue, Mar 02 2010, 4:56 AM 

Player

Location: Looking for my handle on life, my other one broke off!

In a sudden, and likely unusual event (// i only say that cause i'm new, and don't know what's normal for Bendir\\), a bolt of lightning strikes right in front of the Town hall, and with the bright flash and thunderclap leaves two things. A small indentation of the ground, and slightly burnt hin.

The hin lays unconscious, face down, for a moment on the ground. His brown hair, tied back in a tail, seems to spark with static electricity. His very tan skin seems even darker given the fact that most of his body seems to smolder from the event. The black clothes obviously denote him as a rouge, but maybe its just a disguise?

// if anyone want's to RP this, I'm making this character right after i post this.

Be'enkir Le'etain - Sword for hire
Kyle Ray'uken - Scoundrel

a normal person

PostPosted: Sun, Mar 07 2010, 7:45 AM 

Player

*eldon would not have been seen for several days now not for shifts or around bendir. anyone who goes to his room in the inn would find the door left open and his room a bit of a mess his armor sheild and weapon gone and two letters on the table in his room*

*Nodal can be seen hanging around the grave yard for a few days before joining willows pack in the forest, a single daisy can be seen grow from mellur's grave*

maglorine

PostPosted: Wed, Mar 10 2010, 15:15 PM 

Player

*Okra leaves a note pinned to his cubby in the townhall*

"I'll be traveling alone for some bit, seeking materials for various carpentry projects."

//Traveling on business for the past couple of days. Likely back tomorrow.

Merrien

PostPosted: Wed, Mar 10 2010, 16:24 PM 

Player

For those who have not yet noticed or met her, a new-ish hin has been around Bendir Dale-- fairly young, an obvious neophyte, this female has blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail, and usually wears a warm robe in earth tones. A hawk has also been spotted that seems to always linger near her.

She has spent a lot of time struggling with baked goods by the oven, and is staying at the inn when she is not wandering the forestlands and the route between the Dale and Cordor.

She seems friendly enough-- smiles, and is very polite. Seems a bit shy though, and blushes readily in embarrassment at even simple conversation.

//Marigold Hill

chaos and discord

PostPosted: Thu, Mar 11 2010, 20:24 PM 

Player

// ill be away for a wile lots of school stuff to do not sur when ill be able to get back on

Anade_Evriana

PostPosted: Sat, Mar 13 2010, 19:38 PM 

Player

Word finally gets around that Captain Swift has been struck sick and is recovering. Where, exactly, she's recovering, remains vague, but everyone acts hopeful about a swift recovery.

((sorry for the pun, it was just too perfect))

Pony

PostPosted: Tue, Mar 16 2010, 0:43 AM 

Player

::

Juliette can be seen packing her things in a backpack of hers, pondering which bottles of wine and pieces of cheese to take and which to empty and eat before her departure. She appears to be in a rather fine mood, and people asking her where she is going, she just gives the answer to that she will take a trip with Johanna Hardingale. To where exactly that will be seems not to be of concern to her. She does send Swift flowers and a get well card before she makes her way to the Triumvir to meet Johanna and to begin her journey.

::

(// Taking a break and such. Ta! //)

a normal person

PostPosted: Tue, Mar 23 2010, 23:12 PM 

Player

*after being gone for 4 months now eldon can be seen coming back into bendir with another hin. the young Hin woman with eldon has brown hair wears blue nad looks alot like eldon. He can be seen helping her carry trunks and boxes to a room in the hin inn and helping her get her residentis papers. after which he check the board and messages*

Anade_Evriana

PostPosted: Tue, Mar 23 2010, 23:44 PM 

Player

Swift has been back in and around the Dale, still seeming a bit under the weather and maybe just a hint quicker to tire, but mostly recovered, on-duty, and as friendly and motherly as ever.

// I should've actually posted this last Friday, but I just forgot. I've been busy with RL stuff, but will be back around as that slows down. I'm still keeping a close eye on the Bendir forum and PMs, so if you need me, please feel free to send me an MSN message or PM me.

maglorine

PostPosted: Sun, Apr 04 2010, 5:49 AM 

Player

//back now. I noted my absence in the Offtopic thread of the same subject but it seems I forgot to note it here as well. Been in UK land the past week - Glasgow, Edinburgh, London, and various environs in between these. I'm road weary and glad to be home. I'll be online again this week, mostly during the week, less so next weekend but no further trips planned - whew!

Anade_Evriana

PostPosted: Tue, Apr 06 2010, 1:51 AM 

Player

// I'm posting this for RuffTuff. It seems his ISP died and he hasn't been able to get online for the last couple of days.

AngelicReaper

PostPosted: Mon, Apr 12 2010, 8:09 AM 

Player

*Muzzus pet wolf maybe seen hanging around the walls and gates of Bendir, with Star flying over head from time to time, they seem to await the return of there friend and there beloved owner... mezzu*

// Sorry i have uber busy this deployment and have had no time for gaming. :) I plan to change that as I go home from RnR and my return ^_^ hope to see some of u all again

Braller Thunderbeard: The Dwarven mini-Jesus with a porn star name. Blasphemous.
Dante: "He is likely to heal you as he is likely to smite you."

Anade_Evriana

PostPosted: Sat, Apr 17 2010, 8:51 AM 

Player

*Swift is rarely seen out of her office, but she's around regularly and any note left for her is replied to promptly.*

// I've been fighting with things RL for a while now and have finally decided to just give in and tell you that I'm probably not going to be able to actually get on Swift unless you pre-arrange a meeting with me through PMs or MSN first.

I've been (and will be) dealing with moving and finding a new job for the last few weeks and probably into the next couple of months.

I'll be around as much as I can, but if you need me or Swift, please send a PM or catch me on MSN (I'm on MSN, generally, at least several hours a day). I'll be checking my PMs and the Bendir Dale forum at least every other day (most likely more often), so don't hesitate to contact me or post anything on the forums.

ShadowSoul89

PostPosted: Tue, Apr 20 2010, 11:03 AM 

Player

Brena has once again taken up shift during the later hours of the day, watching over the Dale when most residents are sleeping. Ocasionally comming out during earlier hours, she will usually bring a book to read in the shade of a tree or her favorite spot by the well.

((Unfortunetly, I have to take some time off as well. I will try to make some time for Amian antics, but work has started to take up my time since it's nearing the end of the school year. What can I say, teachers work hard. See you Dalers when I see you!

PS. Send me a notification via PM if you need Brena for anything and we'll work something out.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 370 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next