View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 917 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next
#StraightOutaAvernus

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 13 2016, 21:00 PM 

Player

Location: WHY SHOULD I TELL YOU WHERE WHEN YOU'RE ABOUT TO DIE?! NGAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

[Stormwind's frequency to the area starts getting cut short -- for one reason or the other. She didn't 'not' notice the increase in patrols though; and, by her own spiteful nature in knowing the captain, she probably went out of her way to raise alarm unseen once… twice… maybe thrice?

Stirring up the more 'mindless' faction of Mylocks that lived there was apparently not that hard.]

*all right.
*well, here's a better question
*do you wanna have a bad time

Playing: Tanar'i Shit Disturbers

Rotkreuz

PostPosted: Mon, Oct 17 2016, 5:12 AM 

Player

After another long night of keeping watch by himself, Jaocim would retire to the Inn. Those who frequent would notice he is fast asleep at the fireplace in the wee hours of the morning.

That Guy

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 18 2016, 15:09 PM 

Player

A letter is sent attention Bendir Dale Town Hall, with instructions that it be displayed at Town Hall for the residents to see.

Quote:
My fellow residents,

It is with a heavy heart and deep regret that I must step down as your Deputy Mayor. I'm sure more than a few of you saw this coming, but, the reasons are many. Firstly, I know not when I will return home. So much has happened in the past weeks, that I need time to try to find not only myself, but Ember as well. Should she come back of her own accord, please be kind to her, she has been through quite an ordeal, which some may know about.

My second reason for stepping down is more personal, though I will share it with you, my family. I came here to protect you. All of you. Some of you are aware of my path, and what I stand for, those that don't, I'm sorry I never got to know you well enough to explain. This path stands in stark contrast to much of the goings on of Bendir Dale. As your Deputy Mayor, I tried to alter our laws and rules and to some extent the mindset of our people to keep everyone safer. I watched many things happen regularly that I find detrimental to keeping peace and safety. It appeared to me that I was the only one who was concerned for these things occurring. Many of you know the details of what I write here, no need to rehash it again and again.

I've come to realize that my place is not as a leader of my people, but instead, as one of the people. One of the people who believes in our history, our culture and wishes to see it prosper. This I can do quietly, from the sideline, rather than having to remain in any authority.

One last thought, and I want you to know this to be true. Upon my return, you can know for certain that should a threat arrive on our doorstep, I will stand beside you all, in defending our town, and our people, with my last breath, if need be.

~Flynn~

// If anyone were to examine the letter carefully, or the mailing envelope, they might find the origin of the delivery was in Thay.

Jes

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 19 2016, 15:09 PM 

DM

In the early morning, Pebbles stepped out of the inn wearing her favorite colorful tunic-dress (with its particularly short skirt for the sake of her tail). Her demeanor wasn't its usual cheer at first, with some signs of sadness about her. But as she gathered a bag of who-knows-what, she shook her head and her face lit up into a smile. Her turquoise eyes turned to the north and she scurried off in the same direction.

She jumped over some boulders in the stream, crossing to the popular secluded spot on the other side where the ladder to the cliff above rested. Humming to herself, she set out the things she had brought with her: cushions, bandages, a few potions, a rope, a chisel and hammer, and some large white rocks.

Placing the cushions next to the cliff face, not too far from the water's edge, she plopped down on them and took up the chisel and hammer after kicking off her boots and socks to leave her feet bare. For hours, she chipped away at the rocks she had brought, focusing her attention intently on her work. They looked like deformed blobs for most of her time working on them, but toward the end of her session they began to take the form of copper dragons (though still perhaps noticeably deformed, given she'd never done this before).

Pebbles seemed pleased with the results however. She put the dragons, which were much smaller than the blocks of stone she had started with, into the pockets of her tunic and jumped to her feet. With a grin, she whirled around and looked at the cliff face behind her. She then jumped forward and started using her claws on both her hands and her feet to try to scale the cliff. It was a perhaps comical sight as her tail halfway curled around her leg and got in her way more often than not. But she was determined! And she was at it for another good hour. She slipped, fell, bumped her knee, climbed back up, slipped again, scratched her elbow, but did not give up. And when she finally reached the top of that cliff, she sprawled out on the grass with a triumphant cry. She then rolled onto her back and gave the sky a goofy grin.

Her hands moved to her pockets to retrieve her dragon sculptures and her smile disappeared. Her fingers moved around the bits in her pockets and she let out a dramatically mournful wail. Lifting the broken sculptures up above her head to regard them in the sunlight, she realized that she had only broken the wings off of them in her flailings.

A grin slowly spread across her lips. It was fitting, and at once symbolic. She had not grown wings, like it seemed every other disciple did. She was an oddball, a deformed image of her copper dragon ancestors. She could smooth the broken, uneven edges where the wings had once been, and they would still be perfect.

With a noisy exhale, she closed her eyes and hugged the dragons to her chest. There she lay, resting, until her hunger woke her up just past midday. Then she used the ladder to climb back down to her spot and gather her things. She hurried back to the inn and disappeared inside.

Aelynthi Nor'alei - The Bubbly Winged Elf

See me DM-side as:
[DM] Hlal | [DM] The Voice

SuicidalStyle

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 19 2016, 16:05 PM 

Player

Having been out for a while, Fosco returned to the Dale through a portal. When he came through, he did not look well - In fact it looked as if he'd just thrown up. He wasted little time going to Jayek for medical attention, asking for a cure poison spell.

Still not looking a 100%, he went back to the Inn, but he didn't rest right away. Instead, he went to the back of the inn and to the cooking pot and took out a bag of ingredients. He also placed down a small bag which he didn't open right away... though it seemed to squirm.

He spent nearly two hours trialing out some cooking as he'd only just recently learned, accidentally burning himself a couple times with spitting oil from a pan. He looked over his shoulder a lot as if to keep checking if anyone was watching.

After some time and getting more confidence in what he was trying, he took out one of his special secret ingredients from the bag. He jumped back suddenly at one point as if avoiding something, before jumping back to his pile of ingredients and hitting something with full bottle of fruity punch that thankfully didn't break.

Another 30 minutes of prep and cooking and his task was finally complete. He quickly put all his work away though as a certain tailed hin returned to the inn.

"Soon.."

rafaelmacgyver

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 19 2016, 17:28 PM 

Player

Wilfire catch the sight of Pebbles while he was on the Dale and got curious about her stone work. He really cant help but chuckle on her climbing attempt and smile when she finally finishes her climbing. He got even more curious after it all but decides to not bother her and goes on with his day.

Emilly MacMillan (Happy)

Image Image

Sprites by Raua!

That Guy

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 20 2016, 20:37 PM 

Player

Late in the day, a very tired, dusty halfling garbed in a cloak and hood, carrying a large rucksack hops off the cart. Without much fuss, he makes his way inside the gates, where he reads some notices, frowning at one in particular.

"Great... just what we need."

With that Flynn flips back his hood, revealing weary eyes, and a less than pleasant expression. Without further notice to his arrival, he heads to the Inn, rather than his house, orders some whisky and some food from Fendel, and locks himself in a room.

MazeOfThorns

PostPosted: Sun, Oct 23 2016, 4:58 AM 

Player

Location: Just arrived from Korriban by Fury class Imperial Interceptor

*This letter is posted on the notice board in Bendir, held up with a bit of some sticky substance which might be pitch - the kind found on sailing ships. The writing is neatish and blocky. Words are smudged and crossed out here and there. There are a few circles on the upper right side that look suspiciously the size of the ale mugs at the Rusty Hoe as if the mug was lifted and set down repeatedly. The letter smells like a pub might.*

Dear Bendir folks what defend Bendir and all that nearest to Darkhold,

Earlier this day myself and my sisters were at Darkhold giving the mostly dead what for - making them all the way dead.

The first part we were with Westy, a Chultan fellow. When at that place where the dragon hides out, Westy vanished. One second there standin right next ta Dery, then Poof! Gone. He was taken over to the dragon who then proceeded to stomp him all out of air at which point he just lay there. We came to the rescue destroyin said dragon. When Westy awoke he had no idea what took him or ported him or how he was given to the dragon. We have no ideas either.

The next part Westy was restin up after his ordeal and it were just me and my sisters in Darkhold proper. Now, we are new tis certain but we’d been in Darkhold earlier with not so many mostly dead. This time without Westy, there were many more than we thought should be. As in 15 -20 at a time all surroundin us at once.

We figured we oughta find where they were comin from and that lead us to that darkest Darkhold dungeon downstairs. The further in we ventured the more wights appeared leaving a slime trail of where they came from to be sure. No way we’d leave these hords ta get out into the frontier ta go after farmers and such - so we discovered the place they come from. A cell in the basement where they were bein held, which were stuffed with wights.. We destroyed em all for certain.

The First Knight Taelar, Mostly dead Hunter Aedan and Miss Elwyn can verify what I’m tellin ya as true fact as they had interest and we showed all the destroyed wights in that basement.

So, why’m I tellin ya? Cause seems to me that no body collects up that many mostly dead what aint thinkin ‘bout sendin them out somewheres. This bein close ya might wanna do some defense.

We can be reached for questionin at the fine establishment called Rusty Hoe.

Sincerely,
Rane
Dery
Kai

// Many thanks to Maverick for making Darkhold, darker and creepier than ever before and to all the players who were interested in investigating: [Terallis] Aedan Terallis, [Calguin] Sir Taelar Ardelyn, [Bhaalorian] Elwyn Sabel ~War Knight~, [NoLoveLost] Callie Tylnent, [Mechswordsman] Modeska

2015 Mr. AMIA with the Fabulous Estara ~ 2015 Best Developed SOB Character: Rith'tar

Elyon

PostPosted: Sat, Nov 05 2016, 17:46 PM 

Player

As part of the 'Feast of the Moon', Rosary can be seen at the graveyard setting up candles and flowers by each gravestone. She would help clean the gravestones and utter a few words as she paid respects towards Penny and Dicey's marker. As usual, her attitude remained positive but not over the top. She would cheer up any who came by and remind the residents that the deceased would likely want them to remain happy and do something they'd like.

Kamina

PostPosted: Wed, Nov 09 2016, 12:19 PM 

Player

Rico spends the vast majority of his time within a certain crevice in Bendir Dale. He only seems to leave for a few hours a day, normally to talk to kin by the carts. His bedroll laid but hardly slept in next to a set of cave drawings he analyses and writes constant notes about, the area around his bedroll soon becoming littered with them. The odd occasion he can be found praying to the idol there, and even more rarely he can be found sleeping on the bedroll, hardly a snore in earshot.

unknown, never completely trusted but always inducing wonder
when met"

Jes

PostPosted: Tue, Nov 29 2016, 23:31 PM 

DM

A buzz of excitement surrounded the Hinn Inn today. Pebbles Oldfur had always been fairly private about her personal life, but that really hit home when it turned out that a private union had taken place and the Oldfurs now celebrated the induction of a new hin into their clan: Fosco. The addition to the family immediately heralded another as some teased Pebbles until she finally admitted that she was indeed with child.

Fosco fainted and Pebbles handed her Captain's badge to a laughing General Nof.

//DM-Approved!

See me DM-side as:

Elyon

PostPosted: Tue, Nov 29 2016, 23:53 PM 

Player

Should Rosary encounter the happy couple, she would congratulate the two. She'd have a habit of rubbing Pebbles' belly if the copperkin didn't resist, as well as telling the most gruesome pregnant experiences. Mostly facts about 'how it might be'. Despite the light-hearted or perhaps mean attempts to scare the two, Rosary gives her words of support and encouragement so that Pebbles may gain the utmost confidence in fulfilling her new role as a mother.

SuicidalStyle

PostPosted: Tue, Nov 29 2016, 23:59 PM 

Player

When Fosco first heard the news that Pebbles was with child, he did indeed faint... and was a bit blank for a few minutes when coming around. He wasn't sure what to do at first, but quickly became excited (if still rather nervous!) about the idea of being a father. He did, after all, have a lot of skills to pass down. He was happily joined with Pebbles, gladly following her anywhere. Making a cake himself for the ceremony, and intending to make some sauced scorpion sticks for Pebbles, only to end up stung again.

As for his position in the militia, he decided to stay for the time being, but made it clear before anyone even had a chance to ask (even if they had no intention to) that he didn't want another promotion.

After some time to celebrate, Fosco did indeed resume some of his regular duties, including training some of the militia in archery.

rafaelmacgyver

PostPosted: Wed, Nov 30 2016, 18:27 PM 

Player

Upon hearing the news, Wilfire went to find the happy couple to congratulate em!

Emilly MacMillan (Happy)

Image Image

Sprites by Raua!

Tarnus

PostPosted: Tue, Dec 06 2016, 19:25 PM 

Player

The snow starts to pile up. When cleared, the roads have taken the texture of frozen mud, making movement difficult even then. Some of the roofs in the height optimized settlement ache under the weight of the snow collecting on the rooftops, especially in sections that do not allow for the snow to slide off by itself. The population of Bendirs take to wearing warmer clothing now. Some residents take to the construction of often quite irregular snow-men.

DM Prometheus: Bringing you fire

Kamina

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 19 2016, 17:00 PM 

Player

A package arrives for Rico at the Town Hall. Those who are present do not get to see much as he opens it, aside from a strange mask piece. The Hin who would see it would most likely know what it is for, and would assume the rest of the package would be the outfit he would be wearing to the private function in the following day.

when met"

MazeOfThorns

PostPosted: Tue, Dec 27 2016, 17:42 PM 

Player

Location: Just arrived from Korriban by Fury class Imperial Interceptor

Rane stopped in at Bendir via cart from Cordor. But instead of hopping out right away, he seemed to be taking measurements of the usual mode of transportation. When he did hop out he held a long conversation with the drivers - which ever ones were there - as he kept measuring every angle of the wagon. He even went so far as to measure the wagons that travel to Guldorand and Kampos as well.

Seeing the over six foot tall winged bronze dragon kin crawl under the wagons to get measurments must have been quite the sight!

2015 Mr. AMIA with the Fabulous Estara ~ 2015 Best Developed SOB Character: Rith'tar

No_Dice_13

PostPosted: Mon, Jan 09 2017, 15:18 PM 

Player

*After the recent Troll attack, the Dale residents could be seen working hard at clearing out the rubble and salvaging what is left of the wall they had built. Though the wall did prove useful in slowing down the attack, inevitable it was easily destroyed. But the good-hearted right-sized folk don't let that deter them them as they take this opportunity to fix up a few repairs needed and start expanding.*

Ricket Ashgather - The Hin with Attitude

No_Dice_13

PostPosted: Mon, Jan 09 2017, 15:18 PM 

Player

*After the recent Troll attack, the Dale residents could be seen working hard at clearing out the rubble and salvaging what is left of the wall they had built. Though the wall did prove useful in slowing down the attack, inevitable it was easily destroyed. But the good-hearted right-sized folk don't let that deter them them as they take this opportunity to fix up a few repairs needed and start expanding.*

Ricket Ashgather - The Hin with Attitude

NeoInsanity

PostPosted: Wed, Jan 11 2017, 20:59 PM 

Player

A Dwarf clad in armour and the colours of Barak Runedar skimmed through the Dale today... inspecting the damage and the lack of walls and golems that the Dwarves had helped the Hin build for their defenses. Drarin seemed disgruntled at the seeming squander of Dwarven labour and material. However he seemed gratified that the people of Bendir were safe.

Griknaz
Oi! We'z iz da best!

Budly

PostPosted: Thu, Jan 12 2017, 14:21 PM 

Player

The recently returned Budly Bundly, former mayor and one of the local "A bit old but not to old" hins with grey strands in his hair been seen walking around in a new "dress" as some would call his robes and new armour. Often he is seen climbing the ladder to the hill that over looks the entry way from where the trolls usually reside. Usually he sits up there a few hours with bow in hand, peering out. He seemingly been trying to calm down people who been bringing trouble to The Dale aswell, the old hin taking it on him to be the diplomatic neutral part to the residents and other factions lurking about under and after the troll attack. Especially those pesky monks he had a talk with but seemingly it did not help in the end.

Budly : Has gone to a better place.
Barrililath : Shadowy Drow, probably less Drow than Sylv ever be.

CrazyCatLady

PostPosted: Sun, Feb 12 2017, 13:44 PM 

Player

A bit of gossip might be spread that late last night two women, one drow and one a redhead, -might- have been seen streaking hasted around the Dale while being cheered on by a third woman. Just some random act of tallers...maybe.

Budly

PostPosted: Mon, Feb 20 2017, 2:12 AM 

Player

The very angry Budly was seen leaving Bendir Dale on foot after a long arguement with the others, as he was starting to calm down, something sparked him a new to rant on and then leave.

CrazyCatLady

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 23 2017, 2:31 AM 

Player

The following notice would be left in the Hin Inn with Fendel:

Tarnus

PostPosted: Fri, Mar 24 2017, 13:01 PM 

Player

This night, shortly after the return of a certain group of adventuring halflings, the citizens of Bendirs Dale find their sleep disturbed by a nightmare:
Clouds suddenly appear over Bendirs Dale. Not drifting in, but seemingly appearing out of nowhere. The ground rumbles as something is shifted beneath. Lightning strikes the ground and thunder roars, a storm blowing against the Dale, ruffling the trees and shaking the houses. The earth is pulsing and the shades grow oppressively dark, the dale disappearing in a vortex of darkness. For a moment, a black eye seems to poke out of the sky and star down, then it disappears.

At the same time, originating from deep underneath Bendirs Dale, noticeable only by those with the most keen of ears, for a moment a sound can be heard. "Ba-Bump"

DM Prometheus: Bringing you fire

Budly

PostPosted: Fri, Mar 24 2017, 14:19 PM 

Player

Budly Bundly, after waking up. Decides to ask his fellow Hins about it, he first asks his daughter if she had it to. A meeting is needed it seems he ponders, not able to forget the odd visions of doom.

Jes

PostPosted: Fri, Mar 24 2017, 18:14 PM 

DM

A hin familiar to most long-time residents, sporting a coppery dragon tail and horns, spends some time poking around about the shared nightmare. Fosco's recent upset seems to have caught Pebbles' attention, as she seems most displeased that her husband is so disturbed by whatever he had seen wherever he had gone.

She doesn't do too much, granted, as her growing appetite gets the better of her and she is easily distracted by food. Starting to show now, the expectant mother still has plenty of energy to make sure she knows what's going on before something really bad happens, though. Hopefully.

See me DM-side as:

SuicidalStyle

PostPosted: Fri, Mar 24 2017, 18:18 PM 

Player

After many nights of nightmares, Fosco thought he'd finally be free of them at least temporarily after having a certain spell cast on him. He was not that lucky. His dream lasted a bit longer than others oddly enough. When he jerked awake, he found that Pebbles had the same nightmare. For a while until he heard until the rest of the Dale also suffered it, he thought his proximity was responsible for Pebbles' nightmare. Though knowing the whole Dale had it as well didn't calm him down.

Fosco had been on edge before, but now he seemed to be in a near constant state of panic. Jumping at every little noise, or nothing at all as if something touched him. He doesn't spend much time out, sticking close to Pebbles. Though even around her, his panic does not easily subside - He mostly just hides it.

He very frequently spaces out a bit, staring into nothing with a worried look on his face. Best case scenario, he's trying to work everything out in his head and it's taking all his attention. Worst case scenario, he's not alone in his thoughts...

Jes

PostPosted: Sat, Mar 25 2017, 2:40 AM 

DM

Tonight there is some merriment about the Dale - mostly centered in the inn. It seems Pebbles is intent on making things light-hearted for those who may be troubled. Music and booze-pies and lemons... It is a tactical method, but one she hopes makes things easier for some of her kin. Especially poor Fosco - who disappears with her into their bedroom at some point.

See me DM-side as:

Budly

PostPosted: Sat, Mar 25 2017, 13:58 PM 

Player

The old and former mayor of Bendir Dale seems to have gained new zeal aind fightiness even with the extended nightmares he had, much like Fosco. The Arrival of his daughter do worry him at the moment but he is also very happy to have her around. It is noticeable that he is effected by the nightmares but he is hellbent on not letting them push him down and he tries to uphold his mood, the Old Hin has after all been around long enough to not break to the oddities yet of this being.

Broldi

PostPosted: Sat, Mar 25 2017, 14:43 PM 

Player

An unfamiliar face has begun frequenting the Dale, a halfling, middle aged, ragged black hair, usually donning some dark attire, cheque pants and a knife at his hip and a cigar almost permanently fixed in his teeth. In idle time around the Dale he kept very much to himself. Seemingly staying at the inn for now, he didn't make an effort to be sociable, as his arrival has been spent mostly in his room at the inn or out of town.

He wasn't impolite in his efforts to remain in solitude, but when approached and pandered at he became visibly uncomfortable, perhaps irked. He wasn't aggressive, however. Tending to keep out of big crowds he stuck to the boarders usually and watched, if he lingered at all.

This morning he left the inn, bought some breakfast from Bemmi and sat outside the inn eating away.

Kamina

PostPosted: Sun, Mar 26 2017, 11:51 AM 

Player

A few days later than the others returning from Beluir, Rico returns back to Bendir. Having disappeared for a few more days to visit Shoun... Rico's mood seems to be taking a downward spiral. A lot of his time is spent with Lilly, in and out of a certain Shrine's location as well.

when met"

Budly

PostPosted: Wed, Apr 05 2017, 20:53 PM 

Player

Budly Bundly who been residing in the inn for a bit has now hired a small hin cottage and filled it with some of his belongings, It lays close to the bridge heading towards Amia Forest and he been seen a lot more of late. The Old Mayor seemingly decided to get a more permanent solution at the moment. He can often be seen siting outside by night, smoking his pipe, keeping an watchful eye on the bridge and the hills path to the mountains where the trolls reside. He is keen on resolving whatever problem is upon them and felt this is needed to do justice to the people he once was leader of. But now he put all his knowledge and skills to the good use of the current mayor of Rosary!

http://i.imgur.com/nVtz54i.jpg

Nakomis Wolfen

PostPosted: Thu, Apr 20 2017, 3:47 AM 

Player

A few days ago a few new faces arrived around the Dale. A taller man and his son, took up a room in the Hin Inn, but not the one that had been paid for. Instead he paid for his own room and they’ve only left the room a few times for meals in the Inn, not venturing farther for the time being.

They both looked rather hungry and dirty on arrival, however, as the days wore on their health and spirits seemed to improve. The boy could be seen playing with a life-sized animated plushie of a tiger every now and then under the watchful eyes of his frowning father and never for long before they retreated to their room.

SuicidalStyle

PostPosted: Thu, Apr 20 2017, 5:17 AM 

Player

After days of depression, little to no sleep, hallucinations, and paranoia, a drastic change is seen in Fosco. Though still showing signs of depression, he looks more rested, does not seem to be jumping at things that weren't there, and drinking less booze. He's even seen laughing a couple times at good jokes. Slowly, he seems to be returning to himself.

Even so, he can sometimes be seen looking worried or sad, though he actually makes effort to hide this now.

Nakomis Wolfen

PostPosted: Sun, Apr 23 2017, 2:15 AM 

Player

Little Junior was outside today alone for awhile while he made some new friends in the Dale. Before suddenly running inside to the Hin Inn, where later a group of others had made their way as well. After some time the others eventually leave however it seems the boy and his father have retired for the night.

Aerneth

PostPosted: Thu, May 11 2017, 3:58 AM 

Player

Meriptah can be seen setting up a canopy, table, sign, and big wooden chair near the carts. The sign indicates he is selling custom jewelry. He waits a few hours, but as no one comes by, he takes his things down and cheerfully heads to Cordor North where he uses the lamp to get to Nes'ek.

rafaelmacgyver

PostPosted: Wed, May 17 2017, 0:13 AM 

Player

The usual chaotic days outside the walls of the Dale got even more chaotic when a strange pair of pants.. yeah.. pants appeared out of nowhere and everyone wanted to get it..

Resisting the urge.. Wilfire got curious and grabbed the strange pants flying away then coming back wearing em.

People went mad wanting to take it from him even violently and he violently defended his right to have the awesome hot pants!

When everyone got Mind Blanks on. They were free from whatever enchantment it was happening and they managed to pull the pants out Wilfire while the pants itself just got tighter and tighter wanting to stay!

Wilfire just stood there all naked for a while naked and blushing redder then a tomato..

The sentient or whatever it was pants were bought outside, the pants were burnt afterwards with some loud evil laugher following...

After all the mess... the only hurt was Wilfire's ego.. and... other... parts...... too............

Emilly MacMillan (Happy)

Image Image

Sprites by Raua!

Budly

PostPosted: Mon, May 22 2017, 0:04 AM 

Player

Budly and Shifty arrived with an ogre friend and a human friend in the early day. The odd party went straight for the Mayors House to look for Rosary.

That Guy

PostPosted: Thu, May 25 2017, 17:01 PM 

Player

Throughout the day, anyone passing or pausing near the carts might get a bit of a surprise; seemingly out of nowhere, they might get pelted by the occasional grape. These peltings would always be followed by an odd cackling giggle. Every so often, someone might get a glimpse of a gray-skinned woman with black and burgandy scraps of clothing covering her a little, some might consider that clothing.

In particular, Wilfire, if present, would be pelted with grapes continuously, some others might be left alone completely though.

rafaelmacgyver

PostPosted: Thu, May 25 2017, 21:19 PM 

Player

Wilfire is not that often around but she surely would see him around now and then, specially when he is about doing some basic maintenance on the buildings.

He would looks around when hit and let out some grumbling about Shadowdancers...

If she bothers to look at, she would be able to see that certain spot on the wall is always clean.

Emilly MacMillan (Happy)

Image Image

Sprites by Raua!

Grymia

PostPosted: Tue, May 30 2017, 1:09 AM 

Player

*Tuomas was brought up to stay in the Hinn Inn by Marigold and by Wilfire before they left him in peace to rest*

Elyon

PostPosted: Tue, May 30 2017, 1:31 AM 

Player

*Posters have been placed in and around Bendir for residents and guests to view*

BE AWARE OF CURSED OBJECTS

There have been recent incidents where members of our community have touched cursed objects and chaos has sprouted. Please be very cautious of anything out of the ordinary. Here are a few steps to dealing with them:

1) Should you find any suspicious objects lying around, whether it's clothing, artifacts or any everyday use item. Make sure you cast a mind blank for the sake of yourself and the safety of those around you!

2) Do not pick it up. Warn an official or member of the militia and they will deal with the object appropriately.

3) Get somewhere safe, likely inside the walls. Far away from the cursed object to affect you.

Prepare yourself beforehand. Keep mind blank potions and remove curse scrolls with you at all times.

~ Rosary

TheCortroy

PostPosted: Tue, May 30 2017, 2:02 AM 

Player

A single large notice would be present under the Mayor's newest warnings.

Ladies Of Bendir Dale! I am still married to Rosary! Quit asking if I'm free next week!

- Sully Ryker

rafaelmacgyver

PostPosted: Tue, May 30 2017, 4:21 AM 

Player

A very sad looking Wilfire can be seen leaving the Inn late at night carrying a lot of packaged bags with him as he moves towards what he likes to call "Expansion Cave".

No sounds or anything could be heard inside of it nor Wilfire would be seen leaving it.

Emilly MacMillan (Happy)

Image Image

Sprites by Raua!

Budly

PostPosted: Tue, May 30 2017, 9:54 AM 

Player

A very irritated Hin that mostly know as grumpd old Budly is seen doing frequent patrols around the town. Seemingly recent events in the town managed to pull him from camping out by the old Ruin on the Hill.

rafaelmacgyver

PostPosted: Thu, Jun 01 2017, 2:50 AM 

Player

A mensage is left on the Boards:

WARNING!!!!!!

Some Doppelganger thing copied my form and is running around naked.
It was using a Male Hin form by the name of Perico if I've heard right. Talking about doing some article and asking some questions.
It knows some basic information about me now, and I really do not know what else it could do or try.

If you see me trying to remove this warning post, stop me!

~Ltn Wilfire

Emilly MacMillan (Happy)

Image Image

Sprites by Raua!

That Guy

PostPosted: Thu, Jun 01 2017, 16:48 PM 

Player

Roach might be seen lounging in "her spot" on the wall. She is either napping or smoking most of the time, just lazily watching the comings and goings near the carts. Her comings and goings are random and she never stays more than a few hours.

Budly

PostPosted: Thu, Jun 01 2017, 20:08 PM 

Player

Budly is seen doing more and more frequent walks to the Ruin Hill. He always buys old bread from the bakers aswell and he will always tell people that he goes there, he seems to be afraid of something upon the hill or around it. When he returns he always goes on a patrol around the settlement.

That Guy

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 02 2017, 15:05 PM 

Player

Roach spends a bit of time lazing in "her spot" on the wall today, eating grapes and napping."

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 917 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next