View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1216 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25  Next
Bobo_Underhill

PostPosted: Fri, Dec 19 2008, 1:36 AM 

Player

This board is hung up in the Town hall, where the old Fist Board used to be.

Militia members! Please fill out a report on any occurences that happen while on patrol or while on guard. Use the following template.

Offender's Name:
Offender's Description:
Offense:
Other Details:

-(Signature)

Marigold Cobcruncher: Perceptive Priestess

Last edited by Bobo_Underhill on Sun, Jan 31 2010, 2:56 AM, edited 2 times in total.

Gunz

PostPosted: Fri, Dec 19 2008, 23:25 PM 

Player

Offender's Name: Unknown

Offender's Description: Dresses in all black and wears a hood that doesn't come off for some reason. ::goes on to describe more small detail about his face and cloths, making it clear its Elor Jr'ent if one were to see him or already knows him::

Offense: He was mixing chemicals in the town square. I told him to stop and he didn't until some time later. He had mentioned they are dangerous so, at that point, I told him to put the vials away because they are considered weapons if they're dangerous. He then stood up and threw one at me and Din Dae. It was some kind of dazing gas that came from it. Din Dae and I took him down quickly and easily.

Punishment: Neutralized and thrown in a portal to Cordor where I watched a citizen raise him before I left.

Other Details: He said that he wasn't going to stop mixing chemicals because there wasn't a sign saying he couldn't. I told him he was being ridiculous for even thinking there would be a sign for something so odd and obscure. He appeared to be human.

-Willow Maynare

Last edited by Gunz on Sat, Dec 20 2008, 6:17 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Gunz

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 20 2008, 2:55 AM 

Player

Offender's Name: Viscer and an other Kobold who's name I don't know.

Offender's Description: Viscer is a Shifter that likes to take the form of dragons; Red, Blue, Green. The other Kobold is very skilled at melee combat and is very aggressive.

Offense: Viscer has been told many times that he can't be on Dale land simply sitting around as a Dragon. He was asked to leave and he ignored me. The other Kobold then threatened me and another hin. Viscer then told his friend to come with him and they left Dale grounds. Later, the other Kobold ported into the Dale and made some purchases with Jayek before walking over to me. I told him to leave again. He then said that Viscer wanted to challenge me to a fight. I told him to leave yet again. This went on for a bit of time and finally he said "make me". I told him I would give him till the count of three to leave and he attacked me. Din Dae and Muddy (An earth Elemental) went at him but he took me down. He also killed a 14 year old Drow child who was in town. A shadowdancer, a friend of Lyle and Swift, Brandrik walked in and killed the Kobold. Viscer walked in in a human form and raised the Kobold. The Kobold was killed again right after. I told them to leave and they wouldn't leave. This went on for a long time and the rest of the Militia walked over for back up. Then finally walked out, but not before Viscer took to a dragon form inside the Dale. I told him not to take dragon forms inside the Dale. He then started to taunt me along with his friend. His friend walked up to me and started attacking me again. Having no magic protections, he took me down. The Militia then took him and Viscer both down with the help of Brandrik and a few other hin.

Location: There were three. The first, the usual place Viscer lays around, just outside the forest on Bendir Dale land. The second, inside the Dale in the town square. The third and last, outside of the main gate.

Punishment: They were killed and thrown out, but not before being told many many times that they aren't welcome at the Dale anymore. I strongly suggest banning these two. They attacked guards and also openly stated that they were going to hunt me down and kill me. Also, Viscers friend said that he was going to kill all the Dale children.

Other Details: They're very aggressive and hard headed as many of you know. Viscer is strong but not too strong. The other Kobold is the one to be careful about, he's a very skilled fighter. He uses dual swords of some type. One is enchanted with negative energy and the other has an enchantment of cold I believe. ::goes on to describe the Kobold's gear making it easier to tell who this unknown Kobold might be. A good spot check would reveal him to be Yoaral.::

Last edited by Gunz on Sat, Dec 20 2008, 6:17 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Anade_Evriana

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 20 2008, 4:35 AM 

Player

Offender's Description: Orc-kin, carried a flaming axe and a tower shield, was too enchanted to see other details

Offense: Weapon drawn in the Dale and disrespecting hin

Punishment: Asked to leave Dale lands

Other Details: He left shortly, but called back yet another insult while leaving. He wasn't worth chasing though.

~Swift~

//edit: to make it easier to read

Last edited by Anade_Evriana on Sat, Dec 20 2008, 5:10 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Bobo_Underhill

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 20 2008, 4:38 AM 

Player

Offender's Description: Drow, spiky white hair, red and black robes, wooden staff

Offense: Not having a Cordorian Signet Ring, fleeing the law

Punishment
: Thrown out of Bendir Dale

Other Details: Ran passed us, refused to stop until Okra and I cornered him. He then darted past us and out the door where I used my pet rope to catch him mid stride. Okra then threw him out after proper scoldin.

-Captain Lyle Torrowfire

Anade_Evriana

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 20 2008, 6:09 AM 

Player

//This notice is now written in hin below the level of Captain, do not metagame it.\\

General-Mayor Nof (NPC) -- Semi-Active

Captain:
Swift

Chaplain:
Okra Cobcruncher

Lieutenants:
Brena Planewalker

Sergeantss:
((none))

Privates:
Euphemia Tealeaf
Eldon Strongarm
Arven Quickthrow
Fendel (NPC)
Jayek Gren (NPC)
Grindan Haingo
Ukre Cobcruncher
Sugo Gennet
Rikku
Dirk Sashin(NPC)
Nina Thorrow
Tak Rosen (NPC)
Ritty Leadows (NPC)
Merin Merbrook - Scribe
Egan - Cook
Bison Hearthfill - Drill Sergeant (NPC)
Holl Silver-Eye - Border Guard Leader (NPC)
Skit Gwil - Border Guard Leader (NPC)

Suspended:
//none\\

//If your character should still be included, the name isn't right, or the character isn't listed when it should be, send a PM to GothicSauce or I and one of us will fix it.

Last edited by Anade_Evriana on Fri, Apr 02 2010, 2:34 AM, edited 39 times in total.

Gunz

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 20 2008, 6:17 AM 

Player

A small and short note is added to Willows last post about the two Kobolds.

I received word that the unknown Kobold I was describing goes by two names: Vargach and Yoaral.

GothicSauce

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 21 2008, 1:06 AM 

Player

~Anne Frank

Last edited by GothicSauce on Mon, Oct 04 2010, 12:58 PM, edited 6 times in total.

GothicSauce

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 21 2008, 1:10 AM 

Player

//this thread is for the Harlequins and those seeking us. Please keep all posts in story form.

*A wax sealed poster is hung near the Idol of Brandobaris*

"For the quick of wit and fleet of foot
    For the soul of adventure and daring
    Brandobaris would hear your tale
    and reward those with something worth telling.

Treasure the acquisition not the possession,
    Seek the joy in all things, grand or hidden
    And call on the happy house of Harlequin.
    For in the end, a life untold is the greatest sin."

~Anne Frank

Last edited by GothicSauce on Mon, Oct 04 2010, 13:07 PM, edited 1 time in total.

GothicSauce

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 21 2008, 21:48 PM 

Player

Egan Winterthistle wrote:
Deleted by me...twas an old story and a bit windy.
Ifn ya want ter hear it...jus ask.
An 'member Brothers an Sisters in motley...a story werth tellin,
be the goal of a life werth livin.

added a picture from this era for fun..egan and willie doing tricks

~Anne Frank

Last edited by GothicSauce on Thu, Oct 21 2010, 23:13 PM, edited 3 times in total.

chefwudan

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 21 2008, 23:25 PM 

Player

Offender's Name: unknown
Offender's Description: drow wearing dark armor with a spiked helm with the spikes facing the front, a shield and a scimitar glowing green with acid
Offense: Kidnapping people as slaves
Location: just south of Bendir by the kobold territory entrance
Punishment: killed while trying to escape
Other Details: was able to kill two hin, one of which was Joachim, but was taken down myself with the aid of Nasrudin shifted as a dragon

-Private Drudo Grel-

Gunz

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 22 2008, 8:19 AM 

Player

Offender's Description: A female Drow dressed in cloths, not armor, in all black with bits of red. She had duel swords with elemental charges, but I forget what charges they were.

Offense: Pulled out her swords and threatened my life.

Punishment: No punishment. She ran off once I started to cast protection spells.

Other Details: She asked for Lyle when she first walked in. She might be a follower of Lolth or Vhaeraun.

Gunz

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 27 2008, 9:20 AM 

Player

Offender's Description: A Human male that dresses in gray leathers/cloths. Has a huge great axe with an electrical charge.
Offense: Failure to comply to our weapon laws and assault on a citizen. He then tried to assault the same hin while both were in Cordor.
Location: Town Square and Bendir Dale hills (heading toward the frontier)
Punishment: He was killed by another known criminal, Grandy, who had just shown up while I was dealing with this situation. He took him outside and killed him. I then took him up the hills and raised him. I told him to leave and he refused to do so. He simply walked over to the cliff and caste greater sanctuary on himself and refused to leave. I told him a few time to leave or I would remove him. He refused so Din Dae and I took him down and removed him ourselves.
Other Details: He came back a second time and tried to "atone" as he put it. I told him to leave because he had broken multiple laws already. He left without a fight, although he was very angry. He spoke in a very harsh and guttural tone. That was the only time he said a word though so he's mostly very quiet. Oh, Grandy was also asked to leave. After some time of him arguing with me, he finally left without need for use of force. According to some sources, the man is a Malarite...

Gunz

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 27 2008, 9:41 AM 

Player

Offender's Name: Possibly "Ryan"
Offender's Description: A Black Dragon kin of Human build with bone wings. An obvious palemaster of sorts. He has fake skin on his left arm also, I assume his hand and arm were bone like most palemasters. He dresses in all black. He has black scales allover also.
Offense: Threatening Dale Residents and Militia (in front of the apple trees). Attempted murder/Assault on a traveling fey (in front of the apple trees). Murder of Ranger Captain of the Hidden Glades (Amia Forest). Murder of Militia, myself (Amia Forest). Kidnapping of Dale resident (Amia Forest). Murder of kidnapped Dale resident (Crags).
Location: Firstly, Near the eastern bridge, in front of the Apple Trees. Secondly, in the Amia Forest. Lastly, in the Crags, just outside the barbarian camp, in front of the cabin.
Punishment: Killed in the Crags and left in the mountain, hidden under snow.
Other Details: This man was very aggressive and very very strong. Get help if he causes trouble. He refused for a very long time, to leave the Dale lands. He finally did leave but not before slamming a fey traveler and nearly killing her. There were a number of us there along with a few travelers and Mr. Eomir, ranger captain of the Hidden Glades. Mr. Eomir and Frin followed him into the forest to make sure he caused no trouble. After I provided aid in healing the fey, I went to check on them. I found Mr. Eomir slaughtered on the Amia Forest grounds and Frin struggling inside a bag where he was holding her captive. He then went after Din Dae, Muddy, and I. He took us down quickly. Luckily, A fellow sister of the Grove was there and she raised us. She and her friends saw that he had gone up the crags so we gave chase. We all went up the crags and I found him strangling the life out of Frin so Din Dae, Muddy, and I attacked. Everyone else joined in to help us and he was taken down. Frin died and had to be raised. I strongly suggest banning this man as soon as possible. He assaulted and killed many.

Gunz

PostPosted: Thu, Jan 01 2009, 2:24 AM 

Player

Offender's Description: An elven lady, shes of fair skin tone, has blond hair, and dresses in a very revealing, thin, white dress.

Offense: She had a summoned wraith just up the hill near the main gate. The gate guards alerted me it.

Punishment: I asked her to unsummon it and had her leave the Dale lands.

Other Details: She's pretty easy to spot, just look for what I described.

maglorine

PostPosted: Thu, Jan 01 2009, 14:34 PM 

Player

Offender's Description: A Wraith or ghostly apparition

Offense: It's mere existence plus following a young human woman despite her protestations that she wanted to be left alone.

Punishment: Turning the creature seemed to merely frighten the apparition into a submissive and non-aggressive posture but did not send it back from whence it came. A fervent prayer to Yondalla (joined by Nick and the young woman being followed whose name escapes me) dismissed the spirit and sent it back to it's resting place.

Other Details:
The woman pleaded with Nick for assistance in the town square. I came on the scene as he was advising her to seek out a Cleric or Paladin for aid. The woman suspected the apparition was the troubled spirit of a former companion who was slain in combat by a goblin shaman and it was her wish to be rid of it and have it sent to it's rest. Nick accompanied me the entire time and his assistance in resolving the matter is positively noted.

-Okra Cobcruncher

Bobo_Underhill

PostPosted: Thu, Jan 01 2009, 16:38 PM 

Player

Offender's Name: Lord X- (Full name not heard, might be false)

Offender's Description: Large, black armor, skull helmet, scimitar, shield. Reportedly a Dracolich Disciple.

Offense: Murder, several counts

Punishment: Death

Other Details: Heard he attacked Bendir Dale. went up to investigate to find a snow elf and Willow both dead at his feet. Returned to get Sally and a councilor from Winya.The snow elf had fled a way back only to be cut down again. She was raised and we proceeded. Though the elf and her bear companion were defeated, Captain Torrowfire slew the offender. His body was buried along the South Road.

-Captain Torrowfire

AlphaWaves

PostPosted: Tue, Jan 06 2009, 22:48 PM 

Player

[removed by me. Alpha]

Bobo_Underhill

PostPosted: Sat, Jan 10 2009, 23:35 PM 

Player

A special part of the militia board is quartered off, with the following title, in large blocked letters:

Militia Announcements and Orders - Captains and General posts only!

And a blank area beneath it, ready to be filled.

Last edited by Bobo_Underhill on Thu, Dec 10 2009, 2:51 AM, edited 2 times in total.

Bobo_Underhill

PostPosted: Mon, Jan 12 2009, 13:58 PM 

Player

There's a giant mole out there and it's mad as all the hells.

Any one with information about the mole is to contact either Captain or General Nof. Do not, under any circumstances, go out to combat the mole alone. Any one who can cast or otherwise create an 'Earthquake' effect should also report for duty. Despite rumors, it is not believed to be an 'avatar' of any sort, just a big, pissed off animal.

Militia are to be moved and stationed around the Dale. Take your bells, your horns, what ever you can that makes sounds, as well as a bowl of water. Every outlying corner of the Dale must be covered, with emphasis on the northern region. Watch the water for ripples and tremors, and sound the alarm if anything happens. This perimeter will hopefully give enough warning should it come. As well, higher ground on solid rock must be scounted out. If any one knows any suitable location, please contact any militia member.

And pray to your respective gods. More updates as they develop.

-Captain Lyle Torrowfire

Bobo_Underhill

PostPosted: Mon, Jan 12 2009, 20:21 PM 

Player

Removed:

Germadge

Promoted:

Okra Cobcruncher (Co-Captain)

Added:

Riksi Joldelibeth (Warrior)

Bobo_Underhill

PostPosted: Wed, Jan 14 2009, 7:51 AM 

Player

Those working on the perfume and other scent-masking endeavors, double your efforts. Work on getting children and such to solid ground.

As well, some will need to help me work on flooding the tunnels.

-Captain Torrowfire

Bobo_Underhill

PostPosted: Fri, Jan 16 2009, 19:49 PM 

Player

Dearest Neighbors, Comrades and fellow residents of Bendir Dale,

There have been complaints of inconcistency among our militia members. These guidelines will hopefully make things here in Bendir Dale more peaceful and cheerful:

Hospitality: Remember, Hin and Hospitality both start with the same letter for a reason. We should be seen as the good-natured folk who'll happily serve you a drink, open our arms, serve you some stew, all that stuff. So, be nice and compassionate.

Family: Treat residents as you would family. Have a gentle hand with them if they do wrong. Don't lord over them. They're our family, and we're no better than they are. Also, be tolerant of pranker-residents, provided they don't cause any structural or physical damage, and as long as they aren't excessive. Don't abuse our family. Do not take offense to their complaints, but instead consider them.

Diplomacy: First. Intimidation and Violence come second and third. This can be skipped in violent crimes and illegal summons and shapes.

Tolerance
: Aside from Lolthlites, those of evil faith and know criminals, tolerate those who our different from ourselves, should it be by race, background or faith. Accept their differences and treat them with kindness should they not lose that privillege. Allow people to speak in their own language, if they wish.

Defense: We're defenders and peacekeepers first and foremost. Our primary focus is on non-residents.

Compassion: Compassion before Law

Resolve: Remain strong and determined in the face of our enemies. Don't take their filth or their hostilities. Remain firm in our convictions and the above guidelines. Never stoop to the level of our foes. Dedicate yourselves to being goodly, respectable folk.

-Captain Torrowfire

BloodNAshes

PostPosted: Sat, Jan 17 2009, 9:27 AM 

Player

Quote:
Militia members! Please fill out a report on any occurences that happen while on patrol or while on guard. Use the following template.

*Ukre writes up his report after the recent events of the other night.*

Offender's Name: Dunna.
Offender's Description: Two dark an' spiky 'air'd, pale-skinn'd, nekkid, crazy-lookin' nomes wit sum weerd silver am-yoo-lets an' tattoos.
Offense: Tryin' ta stick me in tha back frum tha shadows.
Location: Northwest part o' tha Dale, wher the road leads inta that big metal cow land.
Punishment: Well, I done brain'd un good, buh tha uther un too slimy ta grab an' ran off inta tha woods. Went back ta check on tha body o' tha brain'd un after ruh-portin' ths inse-dent ta Cap'n Lyle, buh it went a-missin'.
Other Details: This 'appen'd rite affer we were gittin' 'ttack'd by them weerd ants an' that 'orn was a-blowin' ta tha northwest. Folk seem ta think they be Oordlin fallawers, whoe'er that be.

-Ukre Cobcruncher, Mil-isha Scout

Ukre Cobcruncher
Ug Rhalac

Bobo_Underhill

PostPosted: Sun, Jan 18 2009, 9:21 AM 

Player

Removed:

Willow Maynare

Bobo_Underhill

PostPosted: Sun, Jan 18 2009, 23:28 PM 

Player

Removed:

Riksi Joldelibeth

Bobo_Underhill

PostPosted: Thu, Jan 22 2009, 3:14 AM 

Player

A notice:

Keep an eye out for this one. He's a known troublemaker, but hasn't directly attacked any Dale residents, I believe:

Quote:
Nero

An elven male wearing a loose, metal enforced assassin clothing, colored like the dark blue of shadows. His cloak and helmet fitting the color pattern. Average height and build for an elf, arming himself with either a longbow or a set of kamas. Remains highly capable in unarmed combat, specializing in backstabbing and crippling his foes with the aid of stealth.

Any information may be pinned, inside an envelope on this board. I shall return soon.

~ Eia Shaji-Shadowflame

Bobo_Underhill

PostPosted: Fri, Jan 23 2009, 23:49 PM 

Player

An addendum to the original Mole post:

Militia are now required, when on water and horn duty, to be in groups of at least three, preferably four.

Bobo_Underhill

PostPosted: Sat, Jan 24 2009, 18:33 PM 

Player

A new notice

The Lolthlites have been more dangerous and cunning than usual these days, and reliable intelligence informs us of a likely attack in the new future. To prepare for this, militia should take double shifts if possible. This shouldn't allow our vigilance against the mole to waver, however. To prepare, everyone should find themselves either eye bracers or faded balls to combat invisibility and darkness. Any who can use them should stock up on either shapechange or polymorph scrolls to handle Shadowdancers. Keep Mindblank potions, Rhino's Stamina potions and any other potions you use on you and in great quantities. Raise dead scrolls as well and heal potions.

Patrols should regularly be ran to the troll caves in groups of three, as well as to the southern edge of the forest and even down the south road a little ways.

Also, Lenses of Detection are a must. A pair of traps can absolutely devastate a combatant, and these nifty little trinkets, found rather cheap in Pinky's Pawns, can save you a lot of hurt.

Bobo_Underhill

PostPosted: Sat, Jan 24 2009, 21:07 PM 

Player

Another notice

Well done to all who were there during the brief mole attack earlier. It was a good show of strength for all Dalers.

What we know is that the moles themselves are apparently weremoles, or at least some of them, and mostly likely vulnerable to silver that pierces their skin. There is also apparently another follower of Urdlen who is a wizard. Once his description has been found out, he'll be added to the banned board.

Brown Blur

PostPosted: Sat, Jan 31 2009, 19:27 PM 

Player

Offender's Name: Unknown. No information gained from him.

Offender's Description: Male Drow. Black cloak, armour and helm of dark grey, helmet not distinctive. No decoration or identifying marks, but also see below.

Offense: Non-Permitted Drow. Eavesdropping while unseen, well within Bendir's walls. Weapon readied - crossbow. Failing to halt when challenged and attempting to resist questioning. Assault with weapon upon Hin.

Location: Bendir Dale Square, and a chase through the woods to the beginning of Spider Valley.

Punishment: Apprehended and brought back to Bendir. Bit off his own tongue rather than speak anything. Somehow cut his own throat with a dagger brandished against it. Healed, stripped of all gear and taken and dumped in caves by Sandy Beach, with a note left to show his failure.

Other Details: Without his helm, he can be seen to have distinctive scarring across his face in the pattern of a spiders legs, not a web. Please note, this Drow is a very accomplished sneak, likely a Shadowdancer of considerable skill.

Well done, Bella!

Sally

//EDIT: later added, as an afterthought IC, the line in italics under 'Other Details'.

chefwudan

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 12 2009, 21:40 PM 

Player

Offender's Name: Qirlan and some other elf lass

Offender's Description: Qirlan, a arrogant sun elf with blonde hair and red and white robes and some other elf lass wearing black and white robes and a helm to hide her face

Offense: unauthorized set up of toll to tax random races, disturbing the peace, refusing to follow the orders of a militia guard, general disorderdly conduct, attack on innocent people, attacking a Bendir Guard, Killing several innocent people, Killing a Bendir Militia Guard, refusing to leave once asked to nicely, witchcraft, unlawful use of mind spells to have a guard attack an innocent person, falsifying information, obstruction of the truth by all means nessecary, taking the law onto his own hands by threating then killing several passerbys and a guard in order to kill a drow in cold blood without cause *the ink starts the fade here and then it seems to be refreshened as the note continues*

Punishment: yet to be levyied

Other Details: the elf lass had set up a toll on the bridge and when asked to remove it and leave she refused stating she wasn't technically on land. After several attempts of asking nicely asking, she was given a 5 count to comply, and upon refusal her stuff was removed forcefully by myself. She continued to say the toll was "By order of Qirlan, all monstrosities are to be charged a fee to pass" and she was informed that she nor Qirlan had no justification to set-up such a toll on our lands, which again she replied she wasn't technically not on land. After threatening her to leave she cast some mind spells on me and planned to get me to enforce her toll upon passerbys. After getting free from the spell i ran her off with force and she attacked a few innocent people during her escape. After a short while she returned and had set the toll up once more. This time I removed the toll once more and tried to take subdue her, but she instead cast another mind spell confusing me into attacking an innocent drow, then began to say I was unstable mentally and at which point Qirlan convently appeared. After some back and forth dialogue and several splees cast uppon me as I tried to subdue the lass, several protectors of the grove came to aid. Shorty after Qirlan and the elf lass left, only to return with a heavliy buffed army of summons used to slaughter the lots of us. A few random passers raised me and the others to Qirlan still hanging about heavly protected and he just refused to obey ANY of the laws and spoke only of the protectors and myself of incite this behavior for not disposing of the drow, which had done nothing.

*signed*
Officer Drudo Grel

chefwudan

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 12 2009, 21:40 PM 

Player

Offender's Name: Qirlan and some other elf lass

Offender's Description: Qirlan, a arrogant sun elf with blonde hair and red and white robes and some other elf lass wearing black and white robes and a helm to hide her face

Offense: unauthorized set up of toll to tax random races, disturbing the peace, refusing to follow the orders of a militia guard, general disorderdly conduct, attack on innocent people, attacking a Bendir Guard, Killing several innocent people, Killing a Bendir Militia Guard, refusing to leave once asked to nicely, witchcraft, unlawful use of mind spells to have a guard attack an innocent person, falsifying information, obstruction of the truth by all means nessecary, taking the law onto his own hands by threating then killing several passerbys and a guard in order to kill a drow in cold blood without cause *the ink starts the fade here and then it seems to be refreshened as the note continues*

Punishment: yet to be levyied

Other Details: the elf lass had set up a toll on the bridge and when asked to remove it and leave she refused stating she wasn't technically on land. After several attempts of asking nicely asking, she was given a 5 count to comply, and upon refusal her stuff was removed forcefully by myself. She continued to say the toll was "By order of Qirlan, all monstrosities are to be charged a fee to pass" and she was informed that she nor Qirlan had no justification to set-up such a toll on our lands, which again she replied she wasn't technically not on land. After threatening her to leave she cast some mind spells on me and planned to get me to enforce her toll upon passerbys. After getting free from the spell i ran her off with force and she attacked a few innocent people during her escape. After a short while she returned and had set the toll up once more. This time I removed the toll once more and tried to take subdue her, but she instead cast another mind spell confusing me into attacking an innocent drow, then began to say I was unstable mentally and at which point Qirlan convently appeared. After some back and forth dialogue and several splees cast uppon me as I tried to subdue the lass, several protectors of the grove came to aid. Shorty after Qirlan and the elf lass left, only to return with a heavliy buffed army of summons used to slaughter the lots of us. A few random passers raised me and the others to Qirlan still hanging about heavly protected and he just refused to obey ANY of the laws and spoke only of the protectors and myself of incite this behavior for not disposing of the drow, which had done nothing.

*signed*
Officer Drudo Grel

Brown Blur

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 17 2009, 5:40 AM 

Player

Offender's Name: The Kobold Flur, in company with an Elven female, by the name of Seliene, a self-proclaimed Banite, very likely the same criminal as described by Drudo Grel in his report of a few days past.

Offender's Description: Flur should need no description by now, and the Elf-woman likely in black and white, and a helm.

Offense: 'Toll' point set up yet again, alleged Murder, 'domination' by magic of a person unknown.

Punishment: None, as yet

Other Details: Very little directly witnessed by myself, save for the items of the blockade, clear allegations of murder being done, made by persons trusted, and the visible presence of Flur, Seleine, and the man who, by his speech, was clearly under enchantment.
Blockade cleared while a number of persons on friendly terms with Bendir were present ensuring no more trouble from the offenders. As more and more friendly folk happened to pass by, the criminalsfelt themselves heavily outnumbered and fled through a Portal to, as far as I am aware, an unknown location. Sentry maintained upon the bridge for the remainder of the day, to ensure they did not return.

Sally

Brown Blur

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 17 2009, 16:43 PM 

Player

Quote:
OFFENDER

Kobold, wields a longsword with a red glow.

Grey color of the scales.

Refuses to sheathe weapon, and mockingly defies repeated attempts to get him to do so.

Killed and removed from Dale lands.
===============================================

OFFENDER

Elf, wields dual kukris, one sonic and the other acidic or poisoned.

Wears tan and yellow colored armor, leather. White cloak.

Tan skin and black hair if seen with helm off.

Begged and taunted attack after refusing to disarm, was killed and removed from Dale lands. Returned shortly after, and was killed again after refusing to leave.
===============================================

//moved here from separate thread

Bobo_Underhill

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 24 2009, 7:02 AM 

Player

A new notice

Those dealing with Flur should protect themselves from evil. That aside, he is a monster and beyond redemption. Slay him and dispose of the body. Do NOT, under any circumstance, drag him into Bendir Dale for interrogation, or waste your breath questioning him. Death is the only option.

If you must interrogate a captured enemy of Bendir Dale, do so outside of the walls, and a fair distance away from any buildings.

maglorine

PostPosted: Wed, Feb 25 2009, 17:38 PM 

Player

Offender's Name: Black

Offender's Description: Drow Male wearing (surprisingly) black clothing with red accents. Wears a black hood under his helm. A shadowdancer.

Offense: Assault. Escape from Custody thru stealth.

Location: Western Dale near the Mylock pass on the North side of the bridge.

Punishment: Fined 10,000 gold but was unable to pay. Approximately 9000 gold was confiscated from his person and donated to the Yondalla Shrine. His Ban is also hereforth upgraded to an attack on sight ban. Subdue and remove the criminal on encountering him on Dale lands.

Other Details: Assisted a female drow in an attack on a taller Mage passing thru Dale lands. The male killed the Mage's cat familiar while the female attacked the mage himself. The female escaped thru magical means but the male was felled. A passing necromancer by the name of Zee raised the male not knowing the circumstances of his death. After questioning to ensure he was uninvolved in the initial attack, Zee was released. Suspect admitted attacking the familiar at the behest of the female and indicated he thought the cat was "spying" on him. The female drow is named Sy'anne but no description is available due to her flight from the scene.

Thanks to Nick Shadow, Suzy Snapdragon and Ukre Cobcruncher for their assistance in this incident.

Okra Cobcruncher

Bobo_Underhill

PostPosted: Tue, Mar 10 2009, 23:26 PM 

Player

Posted on the board

As we see Okra leave us for home, we see not only a loyal captain go, but a good friend and talented warrior. While we'll miss him, we must go on, as the defense of Bendir Dale is our primary concern. That said, a new Co-captain must be chosen.

The new co-captain is among one of the most capable and deserving here: Lyam Thornhill. Be sure to pat him on the back and give him your support.

-Captain Torrowfire

Bobo_Underhill

PostPosted: Tue, Mar 10 2009, 23:28 PM 

Player

Removed:

Ukre Cobcruncher
Okra Cobcruncher

Promoted:

Lyam Thornhill (Co-Captain)

Bobo_Underhill

PostPosted: Wed, Mar 11 2009, 21:03 PM 

Player

Added:

Suzy (Warrior)

Bobo_Underhill

PostPosted: Sun, Apr 05 2009, 1:57 AM 

Player

Suspension:

Suzy

Last edited by Bobo_Underhill on Sat, Apr 25 2009, 3:21 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Anade_Evriana

PostPosted: Fri, Apr 10 2009, 0:51 AM 

Player

Quote:

Offender's Description: Red Wizard of Thay

Offense: owning slaves (assumed for experiments) and trying to have them shipped to Bendir Dale

Punishment: none

Other Details: The slaves were freed and they opted to run for it. The Red Wizard then "followed after" the slaves in the wrong direction (into Mylock territory); Any Red Wizard should no longer be trusted regarding staying in Bendir or having "packages" or "supplies" (or anything like that) shipped to them

*signed*
Swift

Bobo_Underhill

PostPosted: Sat, Apr 18 2009, 17:11 PM 

Player

Inactivity Notice

Those who are not on vacation time are to report to Captain Torrowfire or Captain Thornhill as soon as possible, or they will be removed from militia service. You have a job to do with that title. If your name is not on the list below, you will need to report in.

Active:

Lyle Torrowfire
Lyam Thornhill
Swift Swiftblade
Grindan
Sally Torrowfire
Drudo Grel
Connor O'Riley
Tommi
Sugrin
And other members ((NPCs))

// NOTE: Due to Timezone issues, a simple PM will suffice.

RuffTuff

PostPosted: Tue, Apr 21 2009, 17:23 PM 

Player

Description: Human mage, black and white cloak, silver helmet, staff with white tip, black and white robes.

Offenses: Attack of an innocent within the dale, fleeing the scene, slandering against hin

Punishments: None, hostile escaped to Cordor where I was forced to return without him due to Cordor Law Enforcement

Other Details: Hostile attacked a man in Bendir as he came out of a portal. He cast the Magic Missile spell and ordered his hell hound to attack the man. Afterwards, he used invisibility and fled the scene, I chased after him. He attempted to portal to Cordor, I followed him into the portal. He was tackled in the square, and a Cordorian Guard forced me to leave him and return to my own jurisdiction.

*Signed*
Connor O'Riley

*An addition to the note*

"The mage later returned to the dale and was killed and removed. He has agreed to stay off Dale lands, though he then promptly transformed into a zombie shape and wandered off..."

sYuzan

PostPosted: Wed, Apr 22 2009, 11:55 AM 

Player

*Tagged onto the report from Connor.*

Mageman came back, yep yep, oh boy! Drove him away, but he ignores guards and enters invisible all the time, yep yep!

-Tomia-

Ramika wrote:
Of the things I know about Guano, half I shouldn't post.

Ice wrote:
Killer of threads! Bane of continuity. Herald of hiatus. All those things and sometimes even paladins.

Bobo_Underhill

PostPosted: Sat, Apr 25 2009, 3:21 AM 

Player

Suspension:

Izzy

Bobo_Underhill

PostPosted: Mon, Apr 27 2009, 18:17 PM 

Player

A new notice, covering some of the older ones.

"Death brings sorrow.
Sorrow brings hate.
hate brings Violence.
Violence brings Death."

-The graffiti saying this has since been cleaned off. Do we have any idea if this was random idiocy or a genuine threat? Either way, exterminate. Bring any information to either captain, or mayor Nof.

-Captain Torrowfire

Bobo_Underhill

PostPosted: Thu, May 07 2009, 8:29 AM 

Player

Keep an eye on Valas, the drow ranger formerly from the Grove. Throw him out and report him if he makes any trouble. Otherwise leave him be.

A militia member also attacked a dwarf named Azrael. Please report to a Captain if you did.

-Captain Torrrowfire

Bobo_Underhill

PostPosted: Fri, May 08 2009, 18:53 PM 

Player

// Bump on inactivity. Soon.

Bobo_Underhill

PostPosted: Sun, May 10 2009, 4:52 AM 

Player

Removed:

Jago Delrithian
Ratte
Drohina
Risk Warrens
Dram
Hailey Hedgefire
Nina Thorrow
Frin

-Those removed may request their positions back should they return. However, they may be required to take the new quiz.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1216 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25  Next