View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
SamTheGiantSlayer

PostPosted: Mon, Jun 30 2014, 21:13 PM 

Player

A reply would be posted swiflty.

"Wha this 'Crow' berk nay decided tah mention was tha 'e was bein' condescendin' as shite, tellin' us tah come get 'im iffen we were so sure of 'reselves. This nay e'en 'appened in tha Dale. 'e was condescendin' to tha hin, Fosco, 'oo came in aftah we were all dead too. Tellin 'im shite like "Would yah like to join 'em?" 'e thinks tha since we're nay as strong ah 'unter as 'im yet, tha 'e can beat us down 'nd treat us like shite. Tha ain't gon' slide. One'o our parteh members attacked 'im first, yeh, so we came in tah defend 'im after 'Crow' was beatin' tha shite outtah 'im. I 'ear 'es ah 'respected citizen 'o Bendir Dale'. 's tha 'ow we're 'sposed tah act, aye? I nay think so. Iffen tha's tha case, I nay wan' be one."

-Blue

Thats the way it crumbles ... cookie-wise!

Hudson

PostPosted: Mon, Jun 30 2014, 22:01 PM 

Player

Your handwriting is horrible Blue. Speaking with an accent is all good but do you have to write with one too?

I wonder how do you even know for certain what Crow said to this Fosco if you were dead? I am flabbergasted you would attack someone to 'defend' a goblin of all creatures and even one who attacked first too.

Seeing as you threaten Crow in your response and his tone is civil I have a hunch who played which part here. If you want to be friends with goblins and attacking Dale residents Blue then the Dale is indeed not the place for you.

-Nof

Harold Kendry (Illusionist) -> see avatar
Elloanore (Travelling bard)

SuicidalStyle

PostPosted: Mon, Jun 30 2014, 22:14 PM 

Player

I told them what happened when I raised them back up, and I didn't threaten this Crow. He's lied about that. I most certainly insulted the bugger though! And when I told him to leave, this is what he said to me:
"They attacked me first and you're telling me to fuck off? Maybe you'd like to join them."
I saw him there standing over a massacre of people that stood no chance against him. He could have killed the goblin sure and knocked out the others if necessary. I saw a violent man prideful of his slaughter is what I saw. Tried to ask him who he was at the time to and he said he was a "man with no name."
He was real cocky about his slaughter, and while that goblin surely needs to die (want to kill him myself I'll admit, rotten dirty thing), killing the rest was just blood lust.
I don't like being lied about! I never threatened Crow once! I even said I would stand no chance against him so I just told him to fuck off.
This taller's murdering and threatening hin. He can pike off.

-Fosco

SamTheGiantSlayer

PostPosted: Mon, Jun 30 2014, 22:15 PM 

Player

*Response was ripped off the board*

-Blue

Last edited by SamTheGiantSlayer on Mon, Jun 30 2014, 22:40 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Broldi

PostPosted: Mon, Jun 30 2014, 22:18 PM 

Player

With all due respect. It is not impossible for her and Fosco to have spoke of the happenings after the event.

I am disappointed that the official is avoiding a neutral stance on this. Knocking a resident by their spelling is not something we've done before, nor is it needed.

This event happened outside of Bendir Dale and should have stayed out of our business. Hin or not. I personally see no threats made either.

-Theadric Shortwick

This is not the place to conduct this, though. I do think should this debate continue, it's in person.

Hudson

PostPosted: Mon, Jun 30 2014, 22:58 PM 

Player

Theadrik,

With all due respect They attacked him. Crow has been defending the Dale for years and years and asked for nothing in return and then I have to coddle a pack (excluding Fosco who showed some good sense) who are around less then a week and who attack him and then gripe because they lost? Forget it. Isn't happening.
Crow may well have been rude but nothing would have stopped them being rude right back and that'd been a much better response.
It became Dale business when both sides reported it as Blue did so in a letter adressed to me.
I am dissapointed you turn your back on a fellow militiamember who was attacked so readily. I thought Avoreen taught her own quite differantly.

I'll copy the bit I perceive as threatening.

Quote:
Tha ain't gon' slide

When Krin killed you outside Bendir lands you reported it as well, should I have dismissed that as 'out of our business' as well?

Blue,

Crow is a citizen of the Dale and you are not as citizenship isn't a given even for hin. You attacked the 'taller', he didn't attack you so if I am blaming anyone its you for attacking him, not him for defending himself. If you think being a hin gives you the right to attack people and then complain about it and expect me to back you're dead wrong especially when you attack residents. (Nof did read the now removed response from Blue)

Fosco,

Thank you for your report. I can see what you mean but I can also understand why Crow had a foul mood after being ganged up upon by a goblin and fiends and therefore was less then pleasant to you. I am glad you didn't attack and therefore didn't get hurt.
I think if you attack to kill someone then you can't blame the other side for self defense. Therefore Crow decidedly did not murder any hin in my view whereas a hin tried to murder him which you seem to overlook just like the others.

Rudeness is quite a lesser offense then attacking and trying to kill someone so while I am not pleased at Crows appearant behaviour I am a lot less pleased at those that decided to attack him and won't codemn Crow for self defense.

-Nof

SamTheGiantSlayer

PostPosted: Mon, Jun 30 2014, 23:12 PM 

Player

*The most neat writing you'd ever see*

Dear Mister Shitty Mayor,

I am glad I am not a resident of your town. You do not seem to get the fact that he tried his best to provoke us with condescending words and egging on a group clearly weaker than he. If you want to sincerely sit there and justify that, then by all means. If you didn't read clearly (which I'm sure you did, as you seem to be a master of literacy), I said that I was not the first to attack or hit him. So blame me all you would like, as you already don't seem to like me for some off-hand reason. I was simply defending a lot of people who could not win a battle against someone of his fighting caliber by themselves. That is what hin do. They stick together and they help each other. Clearly I was wrong in that thought, however. I am sincerely glad you were the one to help me right this error in judgement.

-Blue

Hudson

PostPosted: Mon, Jun 30 2014, 23:35 PM 

Player

You helped a goblin attacking a resident of the Dale.

If he provoked you you should have turned and left him alone and be a hin about it. Hin don't gang up on people who don't attack them. We indeed stick up for friends but by trying to dissuade them from folly, not by happily joining in on it. Spite me all you like but it only paints a poorer picture of yourself.

-Nof

SamTheGiantSlayer

PostPosted: Mon, Jun 30 2014, 23:39 PM 

Player

And you yourself can spite and blame me blindly all you would like. You're the ugliest painting I've ever seen.

-Blue

Broldi

PostPosted: Wed, Jul 02 2014, 16:42 PM 

Player

Name of offender(s) / description(s): Lorna.
Disturbance(s) committed: Lingering.
Description of the event:

I told her to leave, she refused. Wilfire and Samael helped me force her out. Samael chased her out into the Forest, myself and Wilfire stayed in the Dale.

Location of the event (inside/ outside gates): Outside the gates
Other witnesses (if available): Samael, Wilfire, Aaegus Clenn.

-Vigilant Sentinel, Theadric Shortwick.

Kudark

PostPosted: Wed, Aug 20 2014, 18:26 PM 

Player

Incident Report

Name of offender(s) / description(s): Unknown necromancer

Disturbance(s) committed: Summoning undead

Description of the event: Someone I did not see, summoned a skeleton and went south. I gave chase and destroyed the skeleton, but did not find who did it.

Location of the event (inside/ outside gates): Outside main (south) gate, on the hill.

Other witnesses (if available): None

Signature: ~~Crow

As a side note, I found a small altar to Beshaba in the northern frontier. There may be some pieces left of it, but I doubt it.

chefwudan

PostPosted: Sat, Aug 30 2014, 2:53 AM 

Player

Incident Report

Name of offender(s) / description(s): A hooded Calishite mage

Disturbance(s) committed: Double Murder (myself and that kobold that goes by Night)

Description of the event: The mage was inisible by the carts buffing a woman named Sana, who was traveling with him and then I dispelled his invisiblity and told him not to keep casting inivisility on himself, and he replyed by casting a what looked to be a bigby on me but I dodged it. It seemed to piss him off more so he then cast darkness and buffed up ready to attack. I told him to leave several times, but instead he attacked and killed ne and then Night. He apparetly ran off after this cowardice attack on two unarmed people.

Location of the event (inside/ outside gates): By the carts

Other witnesses (if available): Several warknights were present including Hall and Sang

I suggest a KoS order for his blatant disregard for law and life.

Signature:Nick Shadow

TheCortroy

PostPosted: Fri, Oct 31 2014, 3:48 AM 

Player

Incident Report

Name of offender(s) / description(s): Sullivan Ryker, The kobold known as Ais

Disturbance(s) committed: Murder/Assault

Description of the event: An item that could be discussed in person was being withheld from myself and Rosary from the kobold known as Ais. After multiple attempts of threats in an attempt to get said item back, I lost my temper and attacked the kobold and severely injured him while he was trying to flee. He regained consciousness and eventually gave up the item voluntarily after more brief words.

Other witnesses (if available): "Sang" Blake, Kehurin & Cynthia So-Arinth

I'll accept whatever punishment Nof and the council seems fitting.

~ Sullivan Ryker

Hudson

PostPosted: Fri, Oct 31 2014, 8:42 AM 

Player

*The report would be taken from the box and circulated among the councillors*

Murkoph

PostPosted: Fri, Oct 31 2014, 12:21 PM 

Player

I'd require more information about the conversation to really have any recommendation for this instance. If the item being withheld was their property, or had already been paid for with legal tender then the kobold sort of had it coming, if it was just not willing to trade then Sullivan's more at fault.

~Jannah D. B. Vindle.

Jannah Vindle - Mistress of Coin.

Elyon

PostPosted: Sun, Nov 02 2014, 2:19 AM 

Player

Incident Report

Name of offender(s) / description(s): Aiss
Disturbance(s) committed: Harassment and threats
I was outside the Dale alone for a moment until Aiss came along. He demanded that i'd apologize to him to which I replied not to count on it after having maliciously blackmailed me previously. The kobold then harassed me about how he would attempt to psychological and physically torture me including "fitting a dozen termites into a grenade" and "spending the rest of my life dodging traps in the morning". He went on to threatening my life by saying that he could 'hack' me down and make my life a "perpetual torment." So far he decided to use his fancy attraction ring to stick our furniture up on the ceiling in my inn room as a taster.

In his darkest tone, it's obvious he wasn't playing the prankster but rather a prideful being who would exact revenge from the events that happened a few days ago. Unless I apologize for the wrongs he has done he says he'll consider stopping his acts of sadistic vengeance. Either way, he was acting like a coercive bully and it was clear that he wouldn't accept any 'bargains' or compromises but it would be his way way or the high way.

Other witnesses (if available): Sera came near the end before he left.
Signature: Rosary Doodlekins

Hudson

PostPosted: Sun, Nov 02 2014, 8:52 AM 

Player

I'll have a chat with mr 'Funny'.

-Nof

Analog Kid

PostPosted: Thu, Nov 06 2014, 16:28 PM 

Player

Report on an obnoxious adventurer named Vuragor

What looks to be a large orc, or half ogre or something approached the gate and wouldn't remove his helmet. He then demanded that the gate be opened to him, which it did not. I told him to remove his helm first, or be gone, and he then threatened me, and proceeded to try and break the gate down. He went around to the east gate, so I sent word to a patrol to intercept them. He was gone by then. The east gate guard said he didn't do anything, just went into the forest.

I was guarding the south gate at the time.

This Vuragor was wearing dark colored heavy armor, with a red and black tabberd. He wields an axe and carried a large shield. His helmet was metal, and resembled some sort of toothed animal.

Naela 'Widow': Wandering priestess.
Celinor Triellian: Paladin of Corellon.

Hudson

PostPosted: Thu, Nov 06 2014, 17:11 PM 

Player

If he so much as touches our gate again feel free to use him for target practice.

Untill he shows he is better then the mad animal he seems to be he is no longer welcome in the Dale with or without helmet on.

-Nof

Kudark

PostPosted: Sun, Nov 16 2014, 9:42 AM 

Player

*Crow leaves a note with Cindle, in the Town Hall, to be used as she, or anyone she passes it along to, sees fit.*

Quote:
It was brought to my attention, by a reputable source, that Lolthite drow tried to enter Oakmist Vale. Beware in your travels north of the village, for they are plaguing the lands from your northern border, to Nexus Falls.

~~Crow

Kudark

PostPosted: Sat, Nov 29 2014, 20:33 PM 

Player

Incident Report

Name of offender(s) / description(s):
Unknown kobold

Disturbance(s) committed: Summoning undead on Bendir Dale lands

Location of the event (inside/ outside gates): Outside the main (south) gate.

Description of the event: Several were gathered opposite the main gate, when the wolf companion of Delen became alerted to the presence of undead. Above us on the hill, a skeleton wielding a flaming longsword was moving about. It fled with a tainted badger, south into the frontier, when a few of us gave chase. After putting both souls to rest, we saw the source of the undead, a necromancer kobold. It too tried to flee, but but was not very good at it. Rosary burned its corpse, under my supervision. It had red tribal markings and tattered rags.

Other witnesses (if available):
Rosary (of Bendir)
Taro (of Bendir)
Delen and Brina (of Oakmist)
unknown kobold scout (from recent camp)

The1Kobra

PostPosted: Wed, Dec 03 2014, 3:43 AM 

Developer

Incident Report

Name of offender(s) / description(s): Copper Kobold, probably Ais
Disturbance(s) committed: Attempting to detonate an explosive on Blackhide (A kobold with Black Dragon wings)
Description of the event: I heard from a witness, named Valxire, that she was paid 20,000 gold to deliver a barrel of explosives to Blackhide, with a promise of 30,000 gold pieces after it's done. Blackhide initially gave the report that Ais attempted to detonate the barrel on him, and was sneaking invisibly behind him during the transaction, running away before when he saw him. Blackhide did not however detonate it, and instead took it south to be disposed of.

Location of the event (inside/ outside gates): Outside the gates, on the road.

Other witnesses (if available): Valxire, several other adventurers. (Names unknown)
Signature: Pvt. Appleseed

P.S., I'm not sure if I fully trust the witnesses either. Blackhide was rather pushy with the report.

Terallis

PostPosted: Thu, Dec 04 2014, 13:28 PM 

Player

Incident Report

Name of offender(s) / description(s): A mage with red robes. Bald. Looked to have tattoos, even on his head.
Disturbance(s) committed: Attempted mass destruction.
Description of the event: When the snowfall began the other day, a beautiful, colourful tree had appeared on the ridge just outside the gates of Bendir Dale. While the tree was completely obliterated by the people that were swarming it, this particular man was /very/ insistent on destroying the tree with a Hellball spell. The fact that he even thought of using this is alarming as, from what I've read, a Hellball spell is capable of completely wiping out small towns in a single blast. If he had actually gone ahead and used this, it likely would have destroyed most of the countryside, and likely a large portion of the outer wall of Bendir Dale.
Location of the event (inside/ outside gates): The event was located outside the gates, just up on the ridge by the cart services.

Other witnesses (if available): Many others were there. Though, a few select people I know of personally were Thesekar, In'ei, Kephas, and Sasha.
Signature: Aedan Terallis

Elyon

PostPosted: Thu, Dec 04 2014, 23:58 PM 

Player

Terallis wrote:
Incident Report

Name of offender(s) / description(s): A mage with red robes. Bald. Looked to have tattoos, even on his head.
Disturbance(s) committed: Attempted mass destruction.
Description of the event: When the snowfall began the other day, a beautiful, colourful tree had appeared on the ridge just outside the gates of Bendir Dale. While the tree was completely obliterated by the people that were swarming it, this particular man was /very/ insistent on destroying the tree with a Hellball spell. The fact that he even thought of using this is alarming as, from what I've read, a Hellball spell is capable of completely wiping out small towns in a single blast. If he had actually gone ahead and used this, it likely would have destroyed most of the countryside, and likely a large portion of the outer wall of Bendir Dale.
Location of the event (inside/ outside gates): The event was located outside the gates, just up on the ridge by the cart services.

Other witnesses (if available): Many others were there. Though, a few select people I know of personally were Thesekar, In'ei, Kephas, and Sasha.
Signature: Aedan Terallis

*Rosary leaves a note on top of the above report*

I spoke to Kehurin and he did in fact say he was going to hellball this colourful tree, but he certainly wouldn't. He only wanted people to get away from it. The tree was an agent of the Frost Queen which created a blizzard, so everyone was attacking it. Kehurin has been a friend of the Dale for a long while now and he's helped us during harsh times. I know that he would protect the Dale more than anything rather than cause harm. Never has Kehurin actually harmed us and he plans to keep it that way. This report is nothing but an excuse for moral panic!

~Rosary Doodlekins

Kudark

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 22 2014, 16:53 PM 

Player

Incident Report

Name of offender(s) / description(s): Unknown undead

Disturbance(s) committed: Murder, desecration of corpses

Description of the event: On a patrol, I was in the frontier and cut west towards the Bramble woods, hearing some goblins in combat. The goblins were cut down by two undead hin, both wearing the regalia of Bendir Dale militia. They both wielded flaming longswords, and were collecting bodies for some unseen master. They also spoke, holding conversation with me, and each other, showing some form of sentience. The conversation was short though, and I engaged them, giving chase. That is the last I remember, having awoken in the chapel of Lathander in Cordor. I was told that a group of adventurers brought me there, so I left a nice donation for the services rendered.

Location of the event (inside/ outside gates): Amia frontier

Other witnesses (if available): None, unless the group that saved me happened upon the undead hin. But I don't know who they are, they left no names with the chapel.

I put this report here, because of the undead hin. Are there any militia members missing, or recently dug up graves?

Elyon

PostPosted: Sat, Jan 03 2015, 18:27 PM 

Player

Name of offender(s) / description(s): Garret Talbot
Disturbance(s) committed: Harassing residents and guests
This evening Talbot came back with blood all over his armor and his axe. He had been eating the local trolls nearby. After insulting us (Me and the guests), he began making threats about killing anyone who tried to get in his way and eating them. I fear that his animal-like behavior will cause much problems for the Dale in the future. He even expressed his urges to eat tallers. I tried to get him to the Salandrans although he's out there loose somewhere.

Other witnesses (if available): Jacia, Lyelanna, Gerald, Sali

Dancer

PostPosted: Sun, Jan 04 2015, 4:23 AM 

Player

Incident Report

A Shifter, when I asked for a name he only replied with 'None of your concern', adding to the 'edgy' of him, he looked human, non thing special, Average, and about, say, 6' tall, kinda scrawny, skinny and lean, Wore dark black clothing, and his right arm was kinda bandaged up. known forms: Human, 'Dire' Tiger
Disturbance(s) committed: Harassing locals/Guests

First Event, unsure if it was him but, the likely hood of Two Shifters, with the same behavior in the same form, highly bloody unlikely! The man came apparently chasing a elf, the elf took shelter behind the gate, there were a group of us there, he turn tailed and fled.

Second Event; Came back as a Tiger again, giving off hungry looks to a man when I came out the gates, Another him came along and the two got into a little stand off, he then unshifted and came off as rather - pardon the pun - shifty, dodging my question for a name, accusing theadric - the hin who came by - accusing him of wanting to start a fight though he seemed more than willing and made a very subtle threat to him, before leaving again.
Location of the event (inside/ outside gates): Both events took place right outside the gate, first at night, second not to long ago in broad daylight

Other witnesses (if available): Theadric Shortwick, Grey hooded older-looking Kobold (had a walking stick, don't know name), Human man, wearing chain mail and red streaks of hanging cloth (name not known), Ferris

Signature: Cade Burrows
---another note is added on, and a name is added to the witness section---
Found out, the elf who who was chased, goes by Ferris, if he can found, he could be considered another witness.

Usk'altiuiri - The Bronze Kobold

Cade 'Nimblefingers' Burrow - The Old Soldier

Dancer

PostPosted: Mon, Jan 05 2015, 1:50 AM 

Player

Incident Report

Damned nameless Shifter, I think it was the same damn shifter, I'm getting sick of this, he had the same kinda bandaged up arm on the right arm.
And a friend that was killed helping him in the forest
Disturbance(s) committed: Harassment, Threatened and Murder

This damn shifter, was hanging about outside, Thea and his nice blue-haired friend came about, we talked for abit, and Thea just mentioned the problem with vendor being to quiet, the Smartassed shifter, then said it was because of all the hin, the ass! So Thea just laughed about the comment, then the shifter just said and I quote! "I'd kill you, but I don't kill children" that's when thea came up to him about it, shifter just shifted into a damn ghost, turned invisible shifted into other things, enchanting himself, I told em to quit it, but he turned into a squid-faced ugly, and killed Thea, Thea attacked but in defense! Hell! In the chaos I got a heavy wack, bloody shifter took off in the woods after killing him, all of us chased after split up in the chaos, a friend was waiting but not sure, we didn't get a chance to question him, rose said he attacked her, another shifter he was, in tired of this, ELDER COUNCIL PLEASE! This damn shifter needs to be put on the kill on sight and banned, I think he's the same one as before, and something needs to be done, please!

Other witnesses (if available): Half the entire dale was present! Rose, Theadric, his Blue friend, Crow, another Shifter I overheard being called Brash, Laurel, Rob, A shifter first saw in a blue wyrmling form

Signature: Cade Burrows
---another note is added on---
Please note, if something isn't done, as a citizen of the dale, I will do my damned best to protect this damn town, I don't know where the hell all the guards are, but I don't feel safe, and others feel my concern.

rafaelmacgyver

PostPosted: Fri, Jan 09 2015, 5:34 AM 

Player

Incident Report

Name of offender(s) / description(s): Unknown Shapeshifter, Kobolds of the Quagmire

Disturbance(s) committed: Assault, Murder, Not Complaining with Militia

Description of the event: A Shifter in Tiger form came around and the Kobolds began to get scared. Out of fear they shoot the Shifter and the Shifter attacked the Kobold and killed it. Ive told the shifter to stop and unshift. He did not complied and shift to an Undead then to a Golem form. Ive attacked it but that Golem for is too tough and somehow it was damaging me when I was hitting him so I could not take it down and then moved inside

Location of the event (inside/ outside gates): Outside

Other witnesses (if available): Lots of people that i did not had the time to ask for names.
Signature: ~Wilfire

PS. Where is my tower with the Balista on it? It could had been usefull...

Emilly MacMillan (Happy)

Image Image

Sprites by Raua!

Elyon

PostPosted: Sat, Jan 10 2015, 2:42 AM 

Player

I managed to get the names of the two shifters. Zahir and Yandy. I've been told that they've been standing right outside our gates, randomly insulting anyone that went by to try and start fights. It seems like the typical behavior of them, especially after trying to scare visitors and residents with that dire tiger form. Not only is it harassment but they're simply disturbing the peace.

I humbly ask to consider putting their names on the kill on sight list NOT the banned individuals list, not only for the protection of residents but guests too. After more than three incidents, it's going to be a continuous problem if nothing is done about this. They've been a problem not just for us, but other cities too.

I'm sure many of our residents feel the same way about this.

Rosary~

Kudark

PostPosted: Sat, Jan 10 2015, 6:28 AM 

Player

Zahir and two of his friends were in the Dale last night, in monstrous forms. Krin and I were on the hill watching them, as they stood near the carts. They approached us, and after a discussion they were informed of the unwelcome forms in Bendir. They complied with the rules of the Dale, and I let them remain by the carts. There was no further incident that I'm aware of, though Krin could not resist conversing with them, as a fourth arrived. I watched from near the bench for a while, and all was relatively calm.

Let this be the first step, if you will, towards a peaceful solution.

~~Crow

Elyon

PostPosted: Sat, Jan 10 2015, 13:09 PM 

Player

Quote:
Zahir and two of his friends were in the Dale last night, in monstrous forms. Krin and I were on the hill watching them, as they stood near the carts. They approached us, and after a discussion they were informed of the unwelcome forms in Bendir. They complied with the rules of the Dale, and I let them remain by the carts. There was no further incident that I'm aware of, though Krin could not resist conversing with them, as a fourth arrived. I watched from near the bench for a while, and all was relatively calm.

Let this be the first step, if you will, towards a peaceful solution.

~~Crow

These criminal groups who linger around and start fights do nothing when there is a Bendir Dale resident outside or if they're outmatched. They rationally choose when to cause trouble, when their sadistic needs outweigh the costs. We all can't be around the next time they try something. If it's really a peaceful solution then very well, let's see how that goes. But how many times will we keep letting them off? I implore the elders to see through this seriously the next time they do something.

~ Rosary

Dancer

PostPosted: Sat, Jan 10 2015, 23:30 PM 

Player

I actually, spoke with Yandy, and his friends, Yandy seems willing to not want any trouble, I told him what's-what and about all the reports against him and He seemed himself pretty alright, One of the other ones, however seem kinda stuck up, calling everyone mongrels, which Yandy don't seen to agree with, BUT if as long as they don't cause trouble in The Dale, I told Yandy, he'll be able to avoid all the unpleasantries.

P.S Yandy told me, he and his friends were attacked by a shifter, and again, the word Banite was thrown in, Either we have a power struggle between them, or they aren't banites and someone is just trying to make them look at fault I can't be sure, OR if they're lying. Can't rule anything out, if anything, as I wasn't present if anybody was, I'd like to hear more about this incident if anyone was present.

- High Marshall Cade Burrow
Of The Long Patrol

kalcibone

PostPosted: Sun, Jan 11 2015, 10:27 AM 

Player

A Shifter by the name of Zahir or somesuch caused issues and killed three people with two other shifters (one being an elf the other an elf painter) all claiming to be banites. a group of many wizards and Toby the strong along with myself manged to cornor and kill the shifter : Zahir. His ashes are now with mayor nof or Jayek to be decided to do with it.

This is a very dangerous shapeshifter with possible banite ties so i hope we proper get rid of it.

-Hen

Hudson

PostPosted: Fri, Jan 16 2015, 14:36 PM 

Player

This whole bunch gives me a headache. It's flaming hard to keep shifters away so I am open to suggestions. I, however, am not equipped to deal with ashes permanently so I'd rather you dropped those of in Kohlingen.

-Nof

Kudark

PostPosted: Mon, Feb 02 2015, 17:51 PM 

Player

*A weary eyed, and haggard Crow, hands Cindle a note*

Endir's Point was attacked by Lolthite drow, and it is reported that more attacks are on the way. I was informed that Oakmist Vale is on the list, so Bendir Dale may also be a target. These ruthless killers, have gouged out the eyes of an innocent child, just to prove their point. The Great Druid Malandria, has informed Barak Runedar, and Kohlingen, of this news, as well.

~~Crow

Elyon

PostPosted: Fri, Mar 06 2015, 0:50 AM 

Player

Incident Report

Name of offender(s) / description(s): James David Colt, Palemaster (Evident from boney arm), Wears green and black loincloth, spiked boots, blackscarf, black top with green horizontal stripe. Skull staff, green dagger

Disturbance(s) committed: Murder, threats.
Description of the event: So we came across a palemaster today. He had paid a drow to find out how many and who was outside the Dale. The palemaster had threatened me and so and so. In the end others kicked his butt.. Later we interrogated him thanks to Zeek's magic and found out his name, and that he despised me that much to the point of causing trouble. Azorgl saved me from a wail spell. His butt got kicked again.

We took a piece of his hair, disassembled (I can't remember why), dumped and burned his body. In case he comes back, he's an average necromancer. Still, be cautious!

Location of the event (inside/ outside gates): Outside the gate, near the carts

Other witnesses (if available): Azorgl, Kira, Rastin, Zeek, Beldor, Hesh

Kudark

PostPosted: Fri, Mar 06 2015, 6:49 AM 

Player

Incident Report

Name of offender(s) / description(s): Name: Unknown, Description: Pale gaunt human, black greasy hair, wearing a winter wolf pelt on his head and back. Quick to draw a longsword and shield.

Disturbance(s) committed: Unprovoked attempted murder.

Description of the event: This person has been taunting my mate and I for a week now. He drew his weapon and shield, seeing me on the south hill, and made his taunts. I ignored him completely, and he came up the hill, so I went down, not far from the gate guard. There, I spoke to Sigridio, and the pale man walked up to me and struck me in the back. I woke up in a room at the Hinn Inn, having been tended to well.

Location of the event (inside/ outside gates): Directly between the Main gate guard, and the bench.

Other witnesses (if available): Sigridio, Mali Illith'vir

Kudark

PostPosted: Wed, Apr 08 2015, 18:46 PM 

Player

Incident Report

Name of offender(s) / description(s): Unknown drow male, and female. Male: dark clothes, no cloak, and uses two blades. Female: Dark clothes with dark red trim, no cloak, uses two blades as well.

Disturbance(s) committed: Drow entering the gates of Bendir, and ignoring several village rules.

Description of the event: A pair of drow snuck into Bendir Dale, with hoods up, and brandishing their weapons. They got into the Hinn Inn, where Rania and I followed them, and tried to get them to stand down. The drow repeatedly ignored the rules, and argued, to the point where I had to grab the male, and begin to extract them. The male drow drank a potion and attacked me, followed by the female. I was able to subdue both of them to the ground, with little effort. A paladin, or one who claims to be, named Raziel, defended the drow, lying, by saying that I attacked first, without provocation. The unknown mage stood down, after casting, and sat down. Once risen again, the drow were escorted out of the Inn, and out of the gates. Rania followed them to the Green Lake area, and left them to their own fate, after the female threatened Rania. Later, I went to search for them, but found them not.

Location of the event (inside/ outside gates): Inside the gates.

Other witnesses (if available): Rania, Raziel, Unknown mage

CrazyCatLady

PostPosted: Wed, Apr 08 2015, 19:15 PM 

Player

*A postscript was added below Crow's report*

The threat came before I escorted them through the forest. While the female drow was attempting to yet again instigate a fight, I'd just witnessed her poor battle skills and due to that and my faith in Eldath, I chose the path of simply ensuring the group left both Bendir Dale and the forest without further ruckus. Sources have revealed that the mage with the group, who identified himself as Nelion, is an elven necromancer. The cleric, Ra'ziel, claimed to be a follower of Horus-Re and yet willingly follows this elven necromancer around. Apparently this necromancer summoned undead by the carts in Bendir Dale, which attacked several present. Unfortunately, due to his habit of wearing long sleeved robes (the kind with the spikes around the neck), his arms were not visible. More information will be forthcoming upon further investigation.

Rania Fryar.

Elyon

PostPosted: Thu, Apr 09 2015, 0:17 AM 

Player

Quote:
Incident Report

Name of offender(s) / description(s): Doppelganger Rosary
Disturbance(s) committed: Impersonating resident
Description of the event: So I saw me, as in the fake me, talking with Vuthamolik. I quickly told Tuomas the doppelganger was there. Tuomas shouted "Freeze" and it ran away, casting a greater sanctuary just before. I dispelled the greater sanctuary and aimed spells, but luckily it got away.

I'm unsure of whether it can use the same spells as me. Also! I don't excessively mean to boast about being an Empress, nor do I use the word 'political-toes'. Stay alert!

Location of the event (inside/ outside gates): Outside gates
Other witnesses (if available): Tuomas, Vuthamolik, Thimblepot
Signature: Rosary Doodlekins (The real one)

Kudark

PostPosted: Mon, Apr 27 2015, 7:22 AM 

Player

Incident Report

Name of offender(s) / description(s): Unknown name; humanoid black dragon disciple, wings, dark armor, shield, and white glowing sword.

Disturbance(s) committed: Attack with intent to kill.

Description of the event: A black-kin approached me on the south hill, as I was overlooking the Dale, and told me to explain myself. He accused me of attacking his men in Khem, which I have no clue what he's talking about, and I do not know who he is. He refused to give his name, or explain what he wanted, and made continuous threats to me, as I remained calm, trying to get the information. He apparently decided that stupidity was his better option, and attacked me. Tuomas and I were able to get him knocked out, and he was taken to the frontier. After that, was the Town Hall meeting, and I do not know its fate.

Later, I did see the black-kin and two followers pass through the Dale, and then after, I saw the followers on random passes. It has been made known to me, that they seek my blood. I will make every effort to keep this issue safe from violence, on Dale lands

Location of the event (inside/ outside gates): Outside main gate, on south hill.

Other witnesses (if available): Lord Tuomas, and a lot of others.

Elyon

PostPosted: Mon, May 04 2015, 21:47 PM 

Player

Incident Report

Name of offender(s) / description(s): Dark robed man
Disturbance(s) committed: Suspicious activity
Description of the event: Today a dark robed man exchanged a few words with Kath, Caron and then Samuel. As he walked towards the forest, fire and ice mephits appeared and started to attack. He gave a look back at the crowd and disappeared once they were taken down by other bystanders. Last time a dog turned into a hellhound in Wharftown and a succubi followed his wake too.

Please report any suspicious activity! Militia stay alert

Other witnesses (if available): Seth, Marie, Rania, Whurak, Darby
Signature: ~Rosary

Kudark

PostPosted: Thu, May 07 2015, 9:50 AM 

Player

Incident Report

Name of offender(s) / description(s): Sugarpaw

Disturbance(s) committed: No laws were broken by Sugarpaw. She was eating the body parts of a human, she claims was a Banite.

Description of the event: At the bench, Sugarpaw was eating body parts. I told her to stop, or leave, as this is a family village, and it was morning; children would soon be out and about. No one here wants to see such disgusting behavior, and I was appalled at those who defend her for it. As no laws were broken, and others there made that clear, I let her remain, pending a discussion with Mayor Rosary.

Location of the event (inside/ outside gates): Outside the south gate, at the bench.

Other witnesses (if available): Marielle, Mathew the Cordor guard, Seth.

Elyon

PostPosted: Thu, May 07 2015, 13:12 PM 

Player

Thanks for the report Crow. Last time Sugarpaw was around I saw her eating an arm... to which I asked her to do it elsewhere. I'll talk to her.

~ Rosary

Elyon

PostPosted: Fri, May 22 2015, 0:40 AM 

Player

Incident Report

Name of offender(s) / description(s): Naughty Elf - White robe with gold trim. Shadowdancer, wields kamas.
Disturbance(s) committed: Law II
Description of the event: The naughty elf decided to threaten Samael, a guest outside the walls, about doing terrible things to him. We asked him to leave, which he did, then came back with an evil laughter. In the end after a bit of fighting he finally got knocked out. Please keep a look out!

Other witnesses (if available): Kath, Narabu, Dick
Signature: ~Rosary

chefwudan

PostPosted: Mon, May 25 2015, 6:07 AM 

Player

Incident Report

Name of offender(s) / description(s): A very brash woman in black holding a red glowing dagger / a large half-orc weilding an axe

Disturbance(s) committed: refusing to put away weapons when asked then questioning the laws

Description of the event: when asked several times to sheath her dagger she instead argued to no end that she was not required to put it away and would not unless another mage lady put her staff away. This caused a ruckus encouraging another rather large half-orc weilding an axe to refuse to do such as well since she would not disarm. When I asked the lady for her named she refused and gave me, what I'm sure was a false name of Daisy. She proclaimed that the dagger was her staff and that since it was blunted it was not dangerous, even though it was glowing red. I asked politely and said please at least 10-15 times to no avail.

Other witnesses (if available): several tallers were about, some not helping by making matters worse by adding their thoughts and interpretations of the laws, frustrated I just left and went to go blow off some steam.

Signature: Aaric Goodbottom

P.S. I get the general impression that the tallers don't like being told what to do and just do as they want hoping to get into a conflict.

Elyon

PostPosted: Mon, May 25 2015, 15:03 PM 

Player

Thanks for the report Aaric!

Daisy sure doesn't sound like a woman in black holding a red glowing dagger! The fact is, they shouldn't be wielding creepy looking weapons, or any for a matter of fact... especially with residents beginning to feel more settled outside our walls.

I think I know who you're talking about, however i'll need to investigate more about her since there's more than what meets the eye. If I see her, or that orc, then i'll try and get them to comply.

The next time she fails to follow militia commands or causes a nuiscence then please report it. These things will not be brushed aside. Remember that you have help from the guards.

~Rosary

CrazyCatLady

PostPosted: Tue, May 26 2015, 1:06 AM 

Player

Date: 25 Mirtul
Place: Amia Forest

Today I witnessed a known Tarkuul member and pale master named Seannan in the forest with his weapon drawn and acting threateningly to a hin who was standing out there (I later learned he had been chased out of Bendir Dale due to threats made there to another). As a group of us, including Sali, Khay and several of the hins approached, Seannan took off running. I noticed he headed towards the path leading towards the healer’s hut and Green Lake, and so I followed but lost sight of him briefly. I decided to check in the healer’s hut and he was there, weapon still drawn and ordering me to get out and leave him alone. His weapon was pointed at me during this time. I asked him once to please leave the forest as hostilities were not welcome there. He then attacked me.

When I awoke I was stripped of all things except for my undergarments, blindfolded, gagged and shackled both hand and foot, and I heard Seannan say that his “pet” was hungry. Said pet I was later to learn was a demon. After a being tortured, he portaled us both to an unknown place where he smashed a glass vial against my mouth, making me drink the contents and sending shards of glass into my lips. I kicked out in the direction I thought I heard him and he punched me in the face, knocking me unconscious.

The next thing I realized, I was hearing him speak to one he called “Tchsleiré”, asking 200,000 gold for me to be sold to him. Tchsleire’ did not answer a few moments, during which time Seannan announced that I was “special”, and that he had other plans for me. He offered to bring Tchsleire’ two slaves in exchange for taking up his time. I tried to choke him both with my bare hands and with the space between the shackles, as well as head butt him. In return he stabbed my thigh with a rusty sword, twisting the blade several times until I ceased struggling. Again a vial of substance was forced into my mouth and we were portaled elsewhere.
We arrived someplace that I know now was the Zashibon Citadel, whereupon he threw me onto the floor and punched me in the head, rendering me unconscious again.

When I came to, I could once again taste the contents of the concoction he kept forcing into me. We were outside, for I could feel hot air on my face, and the cold of his sword against my throat. I heard voices, which I know now were that of those who came to rescue me: Thomas, Sali, Delen, Khay, Glendil, Dicey, Vanessa, and one named Sundyr. Seannan kept chanting in some foreign tongue, which apparently allowed him to summon an Aspect of the One who shouldn’t be named. I was again fighting and trying to break free from his grasp, though his weapon did cut into my throat. I heard yelling and then was grabbed and taken away. When the blind fold, gag and restraints were removed, I was sitting in the Grove with Sali and Khay, with Delen and Thomas arriving moments later. Delen began healing my injuries and everyone else arrived shortly after. I was informed he was killed by the Aspect and left there.

-Rania Quinn

Elyon

PostPosted: Tue, May 26 2015, 17:14 PM 

Player

I'm sorry to hear about what happened to you, Rania... Seannan has been added to the banned list, for now. To anyone that sees him then please tell him this and try to escort him out without trouble, preferably not towards the forest since I believe he's also banned there. If he does not comply then force is necessary.

Now we don't have to expect any flesh-gut littering!

~ Rosary

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next