View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
No_Dice_13

PostPosted: Wed, Mar 23 2016, 3:12 AM 

Player

With a sudden flash Dicey appeared in another area of the ruins. Having left the others behind with only Rico knowing his fate he looks around to see several cages, all of which had a small child inside. Knowing he didn't have much time he quickly got the children up and urged them to the portal.

"Go on kids," He said helping each in turn "You're all safe now get to the portal others are waiting for you"

As he continued to free the kids he spotted the one he was looking for. The little pink haired hin girl lay motionless barely moving. He rushed to her side and helped her up noticing a prism like gem pressed to her forehead. He didn't think twice grabbing the gem and prying it from her forehead, watching her body flop forward on to his shoulder.

"Uncle...Dicey?" She said still a bit drained.

"Yeah, it's me it's ok I got ya," he replied.

"I wanna go home" she whimpered as she clung to him.

"Yes Lily time to go home."

He lifted her to her feet, and quickly wrapped the gem in some cloth. Handing it to Lily.

"Give this to Rico he'll know what to do" he said.

"You...you aren't coming?"

"Not this time" He replied quickly carrying her over to the portal.

"Where are you going if not with me?" She begins to protest, though unable to do much as she is still very weak.

"Payback" Dicey replies.

Just then a hulking mylock with big black wings and black scales come stomping up, Lily quickly pointing in the direction of the beast.

"You think you can just leave with my prize?" the beast roars.

With that Dicey sets Lily down and pushes her through the portal, her screaming protests was the last he heard of her as she vanished through the portal. The air genasi hin scoundrel turns to the hulking beast.

"Ya think ya can mess with me niece and get away with it? Let's see how ya do against a shortstack that fights back!"

With that Dicey rushes at the beast pulling out both his kukris as he starts to swing at the beast, dodging attacks and and swinging violently. Twirling and jumping about with quick slashes to the beast each leaving its sting. Dicey took his own licks, getting hit several times, though something else was at work here his determination or perhaps a higher power helped spur him on.

" You fool we will simply track down your children and bring them back. As long as the power of our ancestors fuels this portal we will not be stopped. And soon my army shall arrive!"

The beast growls and charges forward. Soon after a few other mylocks came charging in. Dicey grins as he steps between them and the portal. He notices that surrounding the portal were six gems each glowing and some with several cracks in them. He chuckles to himself knowing full well what those gems did. Dodging more swings and taking several blows he rushes to the crystals slashing and stabbing at them as he destroyed each in turn. The mylocks all growled and louder knowing the hin had figured it out, but it was too late, with that last strike the final gem smashed, the portal vanishing. The crumbling sounds began to fill the room as chunks of ceiling began to crumble to the ground. The hin turns to face his enemy now the room filling with angry growling mylocks. I he tosses one of his kukris aside and reaches in to his bag pulling out a small keg with a wick attached to it. He quickly lights it and hold it up to the growling mylocks.

"Mess with the Dale and this is what ya get. Bastards!"

He tosses the keg at the group of mylocks, the explosion erupting in the room sending a few staggering back as Dicey rushed in. The screaming hin begins to run in to the center of the grouping Mylocks swinging violently at everything that got close to him. The ceiling began to crumble in large chunks flattening everything around the fighting hin. At last only a few mylocks and Dicey remained as he looks up at the last of the ceiling as debris begins to fall. The hin looks around tossing his kukri to the side and begins to laugh as the mylocks charge at him. He stood his ground, raised both his hands in front of him balled up in to fist, then lets both his middle fingers rise. His final salute to the menace that plagued his town and others on the isle , as the remaining room collapsed upon him. Dicey the mouthy prick from the Dale was no more, giving his life to save the kids and keeping his promise to make sure that the lil pink haired hin girl Lily would make it back.

Ricket Ashgather - The Hin with Attitude

No_Dice_13

PostPosted: Wed, Mar 23 2016, 4:14 AM 

Player

// I just wanted to clarify that no one knows what happened I just wanted to share so that those that participated could get a feel for the ending to an awesome time! Special thanks to Mav and Bumble for the fun event!

Ricket Ashgather - The Hin with Attitude

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]