View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
Terallis

PostPosted: Mon, Mar 28 2016, 6:44 AM 

Player

Terallis wrote:
The following note has been put up in Bendir Dale, Kampo's, Guldorand, and the Ellistraean shrine.

To those living near to the Skull Crag mountain,

This is a dire warning sent out to everyone. I'm sure everyone has noticed the ash clouds and the sheer amount of ash falling from the sky. More of which being closer to the mountain, itself. After heading towards the peak of the mountain to investigate, I've come to realize just how dangerous of a situation this could be. The lava within the volcano appears to be getting higher and higher. It's already nearing the point of spilling over the top. If it does, it will make its way down the mountain and burn everything in its path. This includes all the areas and settlements closest to the mountain.

I beseech everyone living near or around the volcano to put proper precautions into play. With some planning, the best course of action will be to dig deep trenches that can divert the lava flow away and somewhere it will cause less or no harm. If this isn't done, I fear there are many lives at risk. At the very least, a great many homes at risk. An alternative is evacuation of the area, however that shouldn't be needed if the trenches are dug, or something is done that can safely divert the lava away from any populated areas.

Thank you.

Aedan Terallis, Corporal, Hand of Ieriyn
Lady Amelie Clairmont Chevalier, Corporal, Hand of Ieriyn

Couch_Ninja

PostPosted: Mon, Mar 28 2016, 13:58 PM 

Player

The Bendir Note has another one continuing beneath it.

My Kinsmen and Kinswomen,

This is an organized call to mobilize. That we shall see our Dale, and its neighboring forest, protected from the threat of molten rock that may errupt and cascade down the Skull Crags at any moment in hours or days to come.

Report to our Town Hall to acquire digging equipment, and wait for further signal once a path for our ditches is plotted. If you have other means of assistance available to you. Report to me at your earliest convenience. Any magical means of moving earth and directing water is most welcome. We've sent an envoy to contact the nearby druids for advice, as we might be fortunate enough to avoid the flow from reaching our fields by the lay of the land.

Blessed One Protect, the Gods are with us,
G. Ropeworth

An old looking map is tacked onto the message board along with the notice: http://www.amiaworld.net/images/mainisle2.jpg

Candle

PostPosted: Mon, Mar 28 2016, 20:36 PM 

Player

Candle is seen consoling those in panic, and helping people get to shelters for most of the initial eruption before she finally sees the notices on the board. She reads over both several times before shaking her head, rubbing her temples, and heading to town hall.

davis114

PostPosted: Wed, Mar 30 2016, 13:05 PM 

Player

*A grey clad elf strides through the Dale, glancing about in confusion at the panic. When he finally makes it to the boards, he immediately responds to the notice*

I'll head up to the peak and see what there is to see. Been meaning to talk to you lot anyway about another issue. Winya and the Dale don't always get along, but you've got our help now, or at the least, mine. Let me know what I can do to help.

-Idan Twitterleaf

MoshingChris wrote:
Dude makes like a drunk even when he's sober.

That Guy

PostPosted: Wed, Mar 30 2016, 14:00 PM 

Player

A note is left for Idan
Quote:
Your concern is appreciated, though I wouldn't worry about a trip to the volcano, Grove Rangers in cooperation with The Bendir Dale Watch are making regular patrols, and thus far the situation is under control. That said, should you find out something we didn't, we of course appreciate the effort.

If you'd like to speak with an official, please find Mayor Gideon, or myself.

Thank you,

Marshall Ally Talley

Strom

PostPosted: Fri, Apr 01 2016, 15:54 PM 

Player

Rook slipped up to the notice board, the bone tokens of her armour rattling lazily as she tacked a scrap of paper beneath the other notices.

Dear DoomlingsTime and again you have proven that being teensy does not make you weak. Though it does mean you usually have smaller shovels.

Fear not; I have a solution.

I have an elemental pact with a large Mud Elemental I can call to aid you shift large quantities of soil; if you still intend to dig channels for any molten rock. Leaving you more time for such things as bringing doom to your foes and what-not.

I can be contacted from the harbour at Ceyren's Mill on Caraigh, if I'm not about.

Kindest regards,

Rook
xx

Rook - Tiefling Witch

Grumdur Bari'Var - Dwarven Raider

Desimir Maric - Spellblade of Savras

Cassius Dain - Scribe of House Gulderhom

Timezone: UK (GMT+0)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]