View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
TheCortroy

PostPosted: Tue, Apr 05 2016, 8:41 AM 

Player

A flyer would be be posted in the bar during a later hour of the day.

Quote:
People of Bendir Dale,

It has recently come to my attention far away in the northern regions of the world the civilization known as Endir's Point is enduring a struggle in which we may remedy. The winter there has been unusually harsh with a majority of the food supplies they store perishing. Bendir has never been a stranger in helping others, and with the their town being in such a critical condition it would not be right if we did not intervene.

This is a calling to the farmers and merchants, collect any crops that are not prone to perishing and start a crate in which we might send to the town. A gesture such as this will go a long way for the people there, potentially saving lives. Should you desire monetary gain for your hard earned food supplies leave a tally here with the amount and what you donated. I will personally ensure you are compensated more then fairly for your contribution.

Please let us act. I have faith in our town to do the right thing.

- A concerned citizen

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]