View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
bilthehin

PostPosted: Sun, May 22 2016, 16:49 PM 

Player

Dear Fellow Citizens,
As you all are aware I'm sure, it has been sometime since we have had word from our Mayor Gideon. In light of this absence I, your elected chancellor, will be assuming the responsibilities of the mayoral office untill such time as Gideons return or his term has ended. It is with a heavy heart that I write this notice and pray to the Blessed Mother for the safety and the swift return of our dear friend and kin.

On another sad note, I am sure you are aware of the resignation of our Marshall, Ally. Her excellence in service will be sorely missed and though her term was short it was superbly done. Let us all wish her well in what ever adventure she finds over the next hill! As such, I will be taking applications to fill the vacancy of the Marshall. If anyone has questions regarding the position please feel free to find me in person or drop a missive addressed to me at the Town hall.

Lastly, we will again renew the tradition of our Town Meetings soon! So collect your thoughts, questions, and concerns and bring them to the big table for discussion. I am thinking we will start them again in two weeks time, but will post more details later. I hope to see you there!

Mother Bless.
Bill Broadbottom

bilthehin

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 03 2016, 16:21 PM 

Player

// ooops, many apologies! I realised I never posted the details to come... I was hoping to do the meeting this Sat. (wich I know is tommorrow...) at the old usual time of 8pm GMT. I hope folks can make it, but if the showing is dismal we can reschedule for another two weeks out as I will be unavailable next weekend. Again, apologies for the late details!

bilthehin

PostPosted: Sat, Jun 04 2016, 20:23 PM 

Player

// Meeting is starting nowish!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]