View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ] 
Elyon

PostPosted: Mon, Nov 21 2016, 22:09 PM 

Player

*Letter have been sent to the elders of Bendir Dale, Kibs the Arms-Keeper and Muck Magus*

Quote:
To Kibs, Muck and the Elders of Bendir Dale,
I write to you today to propose some new additions in our town which shall support and maintain our current workforce. This could also be an open doorway for new opportunities within our community.

Proposal 1: The Cave
As you already know last year, we have examined the cave and there are no signs of the undoer (// Event run by Sam and Amarice). Right now the cave is merely stable with some planks added, but more construction is needed if we want to make use of it. Currently, we have a hundred ironwood logs which will be sawed into planks, where engineer Wilfire Strongfeet and other volunteers will use these to set the foundation and keep the cave from crumbling.

As discussed in one of our town meetings, we propose that the cave shall be a workshop and storage room. The workshop will be split into two rooms, a food room and a workers room. The food room shall consist of: a butcher's slab, cheese vat, butter churner and brewer's kettle- some of the most requested things over the past years. We believe that having these inside the cave will be beneficial especially with the ingredients merchant right outside, hopefully creating more business and wealth. The cheesemakers in clan Oldfur could certainly make use of it too. The workers' room shall consist of: a workbench for goldsmiths, smelting pot for gem cutters, a stonemason table, carpenters workbench and lastly a saw horse for sawing wood. I believe that the first three will be a great working environment for Clan Cappelcyll, knowing that they boast skills in stone carving and gem works.

Proposal 2: Kibs' Turf House Additions and Changes
As proposed by past residents and militia members, we would like to have the furnace and anvil opened up for resident use in Kibs' Turf House shop. In addition, a workbench for bowyers and fletchers to provide more arrows and bows for Kibs' shop. We have some very skilled weapon, armorsmiths and fletchers in our town, so it's a shame they'd need to travel elsewhere to put their skills into use. This proposal will keep our community cohesive and essentially more convenient for Kib and talented residents alike.

Proposal 3: Muck's Turf House Additions
Lastly, whilst I must say that Muck's shop is often very quiet, I believe that having an open researcher's desk, an experimental lab for both engineers and academics and an inventor's contraption will keep him in good company. Whilst Muck is certainly capable of fixing our golems should they become damaged, as shown during the troll attack earlier this year, these proposed additions could make work convenient for him. Last year, Muck has spoken to me about recruiting new apprentices. Another open doorway for residents to learn a new art.

What we need from you:
1) The approval of the Elders, Muck and Kibs for the necessary proposals.

2) Should the proposals be approved, we would appreciate it if our local experts could work out the materials needed and quantity for each addition and the ironwood planks needed for the cave. Essentially our goals. We expect to find our resources along the way.

3) Those who are willing to work alongside our engineer, Wilfire Strongfeet, for the cave business and the construction of the job implementations.

Protector and Provider bless,

Mayor Rosary Doodlekins Ryker~

rafaelmacgyver

PostPosted: Tue, Aug 29 2017, 23:49 PM 

Player

*note is left*

A long time have passed since this was bought up.

Almost all the material that is necessary for we to start is gathered, blueprints and structural analyzes are done and our biggest issues and troubles were solved.
It is time to move on and I am sure whoever wins the election will want to move on with this.

We need 50 Ingots of Steel still, but not everything that have to be done will need it.

I would like to summon all our crafters , builders, stonemasons so we can sit and review plans and then get to work.

~Wilfire Strongfeet

Emilly MacMillan (Happy)

Image Image

Sprites by Raua!

Jes

PostPosted: Thu, Aug 31 2017, 15:47 PM 

DM

I got you fifty ingots of steel, Willy. You're welcome. Yes, I know I am amazing.

Pebbles

Aelynthi Nor'alei - The Bubbly Winged Elf

See me DM-side as:
[DM] Hlal | [DM] The Voice

rafaelmacgyver

PostPosted: Thu, Aug 31 2017, 16:44 PM 

Player

Since the Dale's most Amazingly Awesomely Gubber got the Steel, I would really like to summon everyone available for the work.

I would like a meeting with the presence with Elder Bronzebeard, Elder Weatherbees, Muck, Kibs and everyone else that can help at your earliest convenience.

Lets finish the work folks!

~Wilfire Strongfeet.

// Can discuss and decide a time to gather IC for this!

Emilly MacMillan (Happy)

Image Image

Sprites by Raua!

Elyon

PostPosted: Sun, Sep 03 2017, 23:51 PM 

Player

*A calendar is tacked in the town hall above Willy's note, for residents to put in their available dates and times*

// Represented as a Doodle! https://beta.doodle.com/poll/xskabesryx687rpy.

Tarnus

PostPosted: Tue, Sep 05 2017, 12:24 PM 

Player

// Is there anything in particular you would need me necessarily there for? Else I'm perfectly happy to just let you guys do this with screnshots really.

DM Prometheus: Bringing you fire

Raua

PostPosted: Tue, Sep 05 2017, 13:33 PM 

Player

// ^ What he said, also, remember to PM me anything you want me to be sure to add to the areas!

rafaelmacgyver

PostPosted: Tue, Sep 05 2017, 21:31 PM 

Player

// I would like to gather people with those NPCs for a briefly talking about planning and all that. Like some initial start RP. Then ,from there, we could continue with screenshots.

Emilly MacMillan (Happy)

Image Image

Sprites by Raua!

Bobo_Underhill

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 11 2017, 22:40 PM 

Player

// Gonna name a date tomorrow, so please make sure you have entered your Doodle.

Marigold Cobcruncher: Perceptive Priestess

Bobo_Underhill

PostPosted: Tue, Sep 12 2017, 22:00 PM 

Player

// Friday at 5pm CST / 10pm GMT currently seems the most optimal. Please let me know if this works for everyone.

rafaelmacgyver

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 13 2017, 13:20 PM 

Player

// Works for me! If RL sudden randomness do not strike me that is! XD

Emilly MacMillan (Happy)

Image Image

Sprites by Raua!

Bobo_Underhill

PostPosted: Fri, Sep 15 2017, 21:42 PM 

Player

// Starting in ~20 minutes

rafaelmacgyver

PostPosted: Sat, Sep 16 2017, 13:05 PM 

Player

Late at this morning, Wilfire arrives by the Expansion Cave wearing his working overalls.

He gathers all the works that would had shown up and speaks briefly:

"Time finally arrived folks! Been a long troubled time! But not troubles are gone and we can move on! So lets do this! "

He then pins some blueprints by the cave wall on the outside and begins to brief them pointing the priorities and the critical points and everything that needs to be done specially in regards of Stonemasonry.

He places additional blueprints inside the cave for consultation if needed and also hands copies for all the forepersons that would've been assigned.

He also visited the Weatherbee's on their carpentry workshops to briefly review the furniture needed.

He checked with Muck remembering him to send a list of magical materials that would be needed and told him to check with the "Mage Belles" if he needs some more magical stuff.

Wilfire also talked to Kibs and told him that the Dwarf on Barak Runedar will soon be contacted for the Anvils.

After checking it all, he takes his tools going inside the cave to work alongside all the workers.

Emilly MacMillan (Happy)

Image Image

Sprites by Raua!

StifterEL

PostPosted: Sat, Sep 16 2017, 17:00 PM 

Player

Osric joins the workforce mainly forgeing whatever was needed from the ingots, nails of different sizes etc. He would also assist the carpenters, but needed a little supervision on that account. When not Adventuring or sleeping he could at most times be found working with the workforce.

rafaelmacgyver

PostPosted: Tue, Sep 19 2017, 3:32 AM 

Player

The Copper Hin keeps on daily at the work. He checks the several areas involved daily and goes to work himself on everything involving stone.
Unlike previous projects, that he worked on around for a long time now, he can be seen taking regular breaks.
He stops spent most of that break time with his son, but he also stops to talk with his closest friends and to visit Peraga during those breaks.

Emilly MacMillan (Happy)

Image Image

Sprites by Raua!

rafaelmacgyver

PostPosted: Sat, Sep 23 2017, 19:21 PM 

Player

The industrious Hin starts on some very focused work on the Caves, with the aim to get the heavier work there done as soon as possible.

He does double shifts and only goes back home at dinner time.

Emilly MacMillan (Happy)

Image Image

Sprites by Raua!

chefwudan

PostPosted: Fri, Sep 29 2017, 4:11 AM 

Player

*Seeing Wilfire working, Aaric would change into his work clothes and help Wil out as needed*

rafaelmacgyver wrote:
The industrious Hin starts on some very focused work on the Caves, with the aim to get the heavier work there done as soon as possible.

He does double shifts and only goes back home at dinner time.

rafaelmacgyver

PostPosted: Mon, Oct 02 2017, 23:22 PM 

Player

The work keep going as planned as several residents from Bendir Dale keep on the hard work!

// Folks some screenies are still needed. Let's set a small time for it? Do not need to be too huge and complex thing! Can the Master o Doodles set one for it pleaseee??!

Emilly MacMillan (Happy)

Image Image

Sprites by Raua!

Elyon

PostPosted: Mon, Oct 02 2017, 23:28 PM 

Player

// Here's the doodle for the construction work RP we need to do as requested by Rafael! https://doodle.com/poll/q2w2n8aimp9bqxvg

Luckbringer

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 03 2017, 16:48 PM 

Player

Some time in the late afternoon, a dwarf with a red beard leads an ox and cart into the Dale from Kohlingen way. He halts the cart outside Kib's and opens the back of the cart and heaves off a rather heavy looking bundle onto the ground. He finds Kibs inside and tells him the anvil is here for Wilfire, a gift to the Dale from friends at Barak Runedar. He then departs the way he came ox in tow. Not before stopping at the Hinn Inn for a drink.

rafaelmacgyver

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 03 2017, 19:18 PM 

Player

Wilfire moves about to find Aegus and really thanks him for the gift and insists to pay the drinks and asks Fendel to give the Dwarf -all- the "Pebs' Specials" !

He then move to grab the Anvil and move it inside Kibs Turfhouse.

Emilly MacMillan (Happy)

Image Image

Sprites by Raua!

rafaelmacgyver

PostPosted: Sun, Oct 08 2017, 13:53 PM 

Player

// RL imposed some huge limitations on me for this week.

You folks think we could do it this Tuesday At 11 PM GMT / 5 PM EST? (hope my time conversion is right >.<)

Edit: Lets set it at 5 PM EST.
Edit 2: Got this Countdown thing up!

Emilly MacMillan (Happy)

Image Image

Sprites by Raua!

rafaelmacgyver

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 10 2017, 21:04 PM 

Player

// 1 hour from now!

Emilly MacMillan (Happy)

Image Image

Sprites by Raua!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]