View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
Budly

PostPosted: Sat, Oct 14 2017, 23:58 PM 

Player

As of the last few months a lot has happended to our community. Tied to all this, me in my old views and rather harsh mindset of things caused more pain and ruckus than that was intended or what should have been caused. My intentions has always been for the better. I can honestly say I do not view things like others do. But I hurt myself, my daughters, my clan and Bendir Dale as a whole with this way of being.

Mostly I hurt my dear daughters.

I myself, im to old for this, Im closer to 100 than 50. Closer to death than being birthed. I won't change much, but I will try my best not to cause more pain.

I was called an race traitor. Im proud of my children, Im proud of my wife, Im proud of my godess (Both of em) . And it is with her guidance that I shall aim to not be causing more ruckus and bad blood for Bendir Dale. I do not agree with everything round here and don't agree with me. But least things can turn to normal again properly and I hope peopel can remember what I done to help you all.

I hopefully can be forgiven, this is what I ask of you all.

I therefore ask for forgiveness and an apologize for the things said and done in the last few months.

Budly Bundly

Budly : Has gone to a better place.
Barrililath : Shadowy Drow, probably less Drow than Sylv ever be.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]