View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 281 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Lutra

PostPosted: Mon, Jan 30 2012, 14:23 PM 

Player

GreatPigeon wrote:
Seeing the knight's mood and his irritation Mahir pens a simple letter and leaves it in the Township Complex.

Quote:
Grandmaster Yaston.

I would speak with you when you are able, honored knight.

Muharib Ramathant

Yaston would seek the Sekhry out at his earliest convenience.

Naivatkal

PostPosted: Mon, Jan 30 2012, 22:54 PM 

Player

Salema would seem in better spirits as of late. After the battle and trek through the desert she was a bit shaken for the night, and subsequently somber the next day, but over the next few days she seemed her usual vibrant self. There was a bit of a spring in her step and she seems more optimistic than before that day.

Khasir :: From the East a storm is coming

Jes

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 02 2012, 14:21 PM 

DM

The copper kin Zelly appears to be quite riled up of late, ever since the arrival of a recent letter. She may have been seen sending a response by courier, who was paid very well to make particular haste with her correspondence. Afterward, she paces inside and outside the town. Occasionally, she grumbles with irritation and overall looks as if she's received news that has her both distracted and worried.

Aelynthi Nor'alei - The Bubbly Winged Elf

See me DM-side as:
[DM] Hlal | [DM] The Voice

Jes

PostPosted: Mon, Feb 06 2012, 0:10 AM 

DM

A note is put up on the wall of the complex, by the door.

Yaston, Ulrik, I need to speak with you immediately.

Zelly

See me DM-side as:

Jes

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 10 2012, 3:30 AM 

DM

Following the meeting of the Council in Djedet, the copper kin called Zelly left in a hurry. Her expression was troubled and she quickly took to the skies and came to rest on the opposite side of the river, far to the south. There, she took the shape of the magnificent copper dragon and collapsed into the sand. Overlooking the river, she had only one visitor, Theebe, whom the copper kin had startled with her mighty presence.

But Zelly was not in a playful mood. She had many things to consider, and while she hoped very much that her actions would lead to a peaceful solution between powerful entities, she could not help but fear that it was all for naught. She lay at the edge of the river bank for several hours, just beyond sight of the town of Djedet.

Well into the night, the copper kin in dragon form finally turned away. Skillfully, she maneuvered through the cliffs, climbing and leaping from stone to stone until she came to a stop upon a high plateau. There, she continued to think and to rest her troubled heart.

See me DM-side as:

Gers

PostPosted: Sat, Feb 11 2012, 18:28 PM 

Player

Jud can be seen going around the town inquiring as to the location of the Precept. If asked why he's seeking Tauronemhet out, he'd simply reply, "It concerns a mutual aquaintance of our's."

GreatPigeon

PostPosted: Sat, Feb 11 2012, 20:23 PM 

Tester

Mahir asks him of be can take a letter or message ad the precepts residence at this time is not to be disclosed in public.

Uncle-Opustus wrote:
Just before I fall asleep, I like to pretend it's just a public feat so Pigeon can succeed in politics and save the world from poverty... with his unicorn and shining armour and Excalibur.

Gers

PostPosted: Sat, Feb 11 2012, 20:53 PM 

Player

Jud would shortly return with a letter and hand it to Mahir.

//PM incomming

Jes

PostPosted: Mon, Feb 13 2012, 2:45 AM 

DM

For a time, following the meeting, Zelly is gone from the lands of Khem.

See me DM-side as:

Glim

PostPosted: Mon, Feb 20 2012, 4:47 AM 

Player

A rather unusual sight, Ranallas is seen at various times throughout this past day, running laps and going through mock sparring matches with the air, around the outskirts of Djedet. He never seems to stray too far from the more "civilized" areas of Khem, likely due in large part to the fact that he seems to have stripped down to a pair of light breeches for the exercises.

Anyone who actually takes interest in the activity, might notice that he seems to be mimicking (or at least attempting to mimic) some of the earlier training of the new militia of the town. Perhaps most notable is that while he seems to employ the same "backpack full of sand" concept as the militia training, it is not a typical backpack he uses. Instead he seems to have wrapped "tubes" of thick canvas material about his chest, arms and midsection, which are filled with the weight of sand.

He continues this periodically throughout the day, taking time to stop in town once in awhile to take a drink of water or a small meal, to check on the device by the western gate (with growing consternation) or simply to find some respite in a bit of shade.

Most notable of all to any that know him, is the absence of his coin traveling his knuckles while he works.

GreatPigeon

PostPosted: Mon, Feb 20 2012, 4:48 AM 

Tester

Mahir offers him a chance at real sparring with some of the men and to partake in the actual training.

Uncle-Opustus wrote:
Just before I fall asleep, I like to pretend it's just a public feat so Pigeon can succeed in politics and save the world from poverty... with his unicorn and shining armour and Excalibur.

Glim

PostPosted: Wed, Feb 22 2012, 0:59 AM 

Player

After consulting with Tuomas and Talyne the night before, Ranallas awoke well before the dawn the next morning.

Allowing himself ample time to make his preparations before the militia training, Ranallas gathered up the diamond dust from Belorfin and pure water that he had in reserve. With permission and entry into the Township Complex provided by Talyne, Ranallas went over to one corner where a small workspace was set aside.

Carefully mixing the two in the amounts Tuomas had described to him, he set aside two small jars of the suspension. Wrestling down his mounting excitement, the would-be-artificer carefully cleaned both mithril rods of any debris before setting them into the solution to "soak".

Covering the jars and leaving a small "Do Not Distrub" note next to them, he quickly finishes his preparations and darts outside the Complex, not wishing to be late for the Sekhry's training regime.

Remal

PostPosted: Wed, Feb 22 2012, 8:52 AM 

Player

Kala, returning after another long patrol in the desert, would happily join in the training with Sekhry's permission.

Naivatkal

PostPosted: Wed, Feb 22 2012, 16:47 PM 

Player

Salema, in her free time, would have taken to watching the training as well. A little smile plays on her lips as she watches, perhaps she is enjoying the sight of the young men training in the hot desert heat. While she doesn't seek to be a distraction, and she tends to hang back with the others as she watches, the Sharessin is clearly dressed with the heat of the day in mind.

During this, however, she quietly offers her assistance to the Sekhry in matters for water and medical care to the trainees, should they require either.

Glim

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 28 2012, 23:47 PM 

Player

Ranallas could be seen bustling about the strange device he's set up next to the river, just outside the western gate of town. Even without an understanding of the device itself, it would be apparent to anyone happening by that he must be getting ready to test or otherwise activate it.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=63501

//Anyone who would be in Djedet is welcome to join in the thread. The test run will be kept to the forums.

666WaysToHell

PostPosted: Wed, Feb 29 2012, 4:12 AM 

Player

The scrivener seems to be absent from djedet. Any who happen to pass his bed in the complex would find a letter briefly detailing his son falling ill. It would be obvious he left in a hurry as even his quarterstaff and spell book are left behind.

LadyJeanine

PostPosted: Thu, Mar 08 2012, 0:28 AM 

Player

Having constructed two travois, one for each of her beasts, Zahra continues dragging ash to the walls of Djedet.

ROCK ON
\m/

Mengala

PostPosted: Sat, Mar 10 2012, 15:49 PM 

Player

Theebe met with Malatril in Djedet. he asked about the where abouts of the Sehkry so that he could deliver khopeshes and spears from the copper industries. Theebe took the 20 swords and 20 spears and placed them in the armory (construction fund).

666WaysToHell

PostPosted: Tue, Mar 20 2012, 18:11 PM 

Player

Since then lull in activity from everyone, Aoth resides himself in the town complex deep within his personal studies of the arcane. Daily travelling to the Temple of the Eight with Nera and his Construct guardian in tow to clear the path of any dangers. He would give a polite nod to any whom address him and a proper greeting procedure to any priest(ess) he may pass. Letters come and letters go, addressed to various locations. Life continues daily it seems, though that pressing concern in the back of Aoth's mind, it may very well be the silence before the storm...

GreatPigeon

PostPosted: Tue, Mar 20 2012, 19:59 PM 

Tester

Mahir is seen training the troops still. He works with them in a series of positions and postures stretching and meditating together.

Uncle-Opustus wrote:

Gers

PostPosted: Tue, Apr 03 2012, 4:19 AM 

Player

Jud could be seen around Djedet recently, inquiring as to the whereabouts of Talyne.

Ziacat

PostPosted: Mon, Apr 16 2012, 15:28 PM 

Player

Recently returned to his home, Sneferu spends the coming days observing Djedet and the people passing by. He sits nearby his rented flat, and at times a servant brings him fresh drinks and food. Once the sun has set and air cooled, Sneferu heads out to spend his evening in the local tavern. He would ask about people he knew a long time ago and discuss usual matters regarding Djedet's current state.

MoshingChris

PostPosted: Tue, Apr 17 2012, 12:54 PM 

Player

Khafeles is abuzz with rumors of Jackal attacks, exploding islands and of the rise of the cult of Anubis amongst the low-lands of Djedet.

Also made known is the names of the Chosen of Ma'at a group said to be blessed by the Goddess returned herself.

Most men decry, however, the lack of moving on the water purifiers as the Khalem river is still being poisoned by the sulphuric ash that fell all over the island when the Volcano erupted.

Occasionally a Silver painted Asabi would enter the Tavern, speaking with Khafele, coins are exchanged and claw meets hand as a deal is obviously made.

Jes

PostPosted: Wed, Apr 18 2012, 11:33 AM 

DM

The copper kin known as Zelly may be seen around Djedet at times. She appears to be looking for someone, and if anyone else asks she simply says that she has one more bit of business to attend here.

See me DM-side as:

Glim

PostPosted: Fri, Apr 20 2012, 16:53 PM 

Player

Yesterday eve, Ranallas could be seen to bring a comely woman with a bronze stave to view the water purifier by the western gate. They talked for a time and Ranallas provided a demonstration of how the device worked, before the woman left via the lantern on the other side of town.

Ranallas remained behind for an hour or so as relief to whomever had been operating the device, taking a turn at keeping it pumping out clean water for the people. Anyone he was working with or within earshot would have heard him offering reassurances that he was doing everything he could to meet the demands of the merchants and to get the other purifiers constructed as soon as possible.

GreatPigeon

PostPosted: Wed, Jun 27 2012, 19:36 PM 

Tester

The Sekhry is seen in Djedet again. Anyone who asks him where he had been he replies "Unther", and then shows them a fresh scar on his abdomen from a spear that went straight through. He says no more to most.

Uncle-Opustus wrote:

GreatPigeon

PostPosted: Sat, Jun 30 2012, 4:07 AM 

Tester

He is seen walking with his very pregnant wife, Zahra and the young man Fu'murik. The young man runs ahead and Mahir's free hand on the hilt of the wicked khopesh. His wife clinging to his other arm.

Uncle-Opustus wrote:

Nivo

PostPosted: Sat, Jun 30 2012, 10:44 AM 

Player

While activity of the Chosen begins to pick up around Djedet once more, a particular mustached mage does not seem to pass through the sandy township. Nor has he in several months. Further, any letters sent to Kohlingen Keep would go unanswered.

LadyJeanine

PostPosted: Sat, Jun 30 2012, 23:01 PM 

Player

Zahra isn't seen very often, staying mostly indoors during the remainder of her pregnancy.

ROCK ON
\m/

Naivatkal

PostPosted: Sun, Jul 01 2012, 16:02 PM 

Player

Salema, though she had been staying in Djedet through most of the lull in activity, is now seen significantly less. It seems only a couple weeks ago she switched her play of residence. The lack of initiative had finally gotten to her and she couldn't remain with a reminder of how lethargic things had become. Though she still visits, she now stays on Caraigh with Emilly. It seems she still wishes to maintain her presence, though, and she never fails to visit every couple of days.

NinjaClarinet

PostPosted: Thu, Jul 12 2012, 20:17 PM 

Player

The oasis and Khalem regions seem to have found a new resident. The lush, fertile areas of Khem are patrolled by a large spotted jaguar of questionable origin. The female specimen appears to forgo the usual sleek Big Cat stereotype, instead possessing a bulky, muscular physique, though still within normality for the species. It does not seem to have the usual capacity for stealth, making no effort to conceal itself but giving humanoids a large berth regardless. It seems strangely content to observe and watch anyone it encounters with intelligent, almost sad grey eyes. More than once the animal has conveniently driven off the every-day threats of the desert should a Khem native find itself in trouble, though it always somehow appeared to coincide with the animal's hunting habits, devouring the offending creature with an almost bored demeanor and utterly ignoring the actions of the common folk that were spared.

Last edited by NinjaClarinet on Thu, Jul 12 2012, 22:15 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Remal

PostPosted: Thu, Jul 12 2012, 21:39 PM 

Player

Kala is still on her regular patrols around Djedet, usually running after scared robbers and minotaurs. She now tends not to get lost in the desert as much as before, though her patrols sometimes last longer then expected.

alamut

PostPosted: Fri, Jul 13 2012, 13:20 PM 

Player

*A man wearing the Holy tabbard of the Sacred Order of Saint Elizabeth is at the gates of Djedet. He politely asks to meet the local leader to discuss important matters. His golden eyes and strong and clear voice also denotes something about his nature.*

//I'll be avaiable today at night (GMT -3). Tomorrow as well. :D

Nivo

PostPosted: Wed, Jul 18 2012, 14:11 PM 

Player

A single purpose brought one mustached mage to the township of Djedet one last time. Hooded, and clearly unwell, a brief conversation in the square with an elven spellsword ended with Ulrik and the sekhry retiring to the compound. The magician's tone had been tested and pained, and he had little patience to spare. However, the purpose of his visit would be clear to the folks of Djedet and the other Chosen of Ma'at.

The robes of the High Scribe had been entrusted to the Chosen who now prepare to depart and face the forces of Anubis...

Naivatkal

PostPosted: Wed, Jul 18 2012, 14:31 PM 

Player

Overnight, it seems, the slightly heretical priestess has returned. She rents out a room once more and quickly sets up her things before collapsing in bed to rest before the next day. The following day she would actively seek out her brethren in hopes of reconnecting with them.

Remal

PostPosted: Fri, Jul 20 2012, 12:45 PM 

Player

As time passes, more of red and gold armored figures is seen in Djedet. Red and snow-white haired elven couple and human with short black hair usually accompanied by large greenskin half-orc can be seen around, either training and preparing for ongoing expedition, or talking in the shade of one of the buildings. They try not to bother locals and keep communication with them to minimum, mostly conversing with other members of expeditionary force. For some reason, none of them seem overly comfortable with being there.

LadyJeanine

PostPosted: Fri, Jul 20 2012, 18:20 PM 

Player

Zahra and Mahir both seem happy for the time being, rejoicing in the birth of their son, Braxis Ramathant, named after the Sekhry's father. If seen on the streets, they would both usually be pouring over the newborn with loving smiles.

ROCK ON
\m/

LastDragonRider

PostPosted: Fri, Jul 20 2012, 18:38 PM 

Player

Location: Somewhere... anywhere.. not here...maybe there... (GMT -8)

*A basket of fresh produce and baked goods is sent to the Ramathant House bearing the seal of House Osirant and the Ankh and Star on the Lunar Disk symbol of Isis*

Our humblest apologies for missing your precious moment, please accept our gift for continued prosperity and the future well-being of your blessed child, may he have a long and prosperous life.

~Nefertari

Sir Khayri Aphaeleon ~ Avenger of Hoar, Knight of Fort Cystana

LadyJeanine

PostPosted: Sat, Jul 21 2012, 1:30 AM 

Player

Zahra would thank Imhotep and Nefertari when next she saw them.

ROCK ON
\m/

Jes

PostPosted: Sat, Jul 21 2012, 11:29 AM 

DM

In the very late evening the copper kin known as Zelly, one of the Chosen of Ma'at, was seen being carried into the complex by the Sekhry. Her face had been battered, swollen, and bloodied. She was not seen exiting the compound again until early the following morning, after spending the night overseen by Djedet healers. Mostly recovered, with fresh scars across the scales on her face, she could be seen leaving by portal.

See me DM-side as:

Nivo

PostPosted: Sat, Jul 21 2012, 15:59 PM 

Player

As those assembling to join the fight against Anubis' host gather and depart, the prayers of those staying behind go with them...

GreatPigeon

PostPosted: Sat, Jul 21 2012, 16:09 PM 

Tester

Muharib Ramathant the Sekhry of Djedet is taking times between speaking with the individuals whom are gathered and holding his son and speaking softly to his wife. Earlier in the morning he is seen talking with Fu'murik and the two go off to train near the militia's barracks.

Uncle-Opustus wrote:

LadyJeanine

PostPosted: Sun, Aug 12 2012, 23:58 PM 

Player

Though Zahra semi-frequented the streets only to return home and feed her child, then quickly depart back to the portal, she is seen more often now. She stays in Djedet for several hours a day, taking care of business and caring for Braxis.

ROCK ON
\m/

Jes

PostPosted: Thu, Aug 23 2012, 7:52 AM 

DM

Zelly's presence in Djedet becomes very prominent. She can be seen training hard with the militia, swinging a heavy pick in her hand, rather than wielding a bow. Her prior training with Reddok at the River of Swords appears to have paid off. She does battle with combat dummies and spars occasionally with the militia men. Her expression is serious and determined, with a certain fire in her eyes that may not have been there before. She strikes with a vengeance, her pick resonating with the righteous fervor in her heart.

That first evening, she trains all the way through the night. At dawn, she enters the Complex and all but collapses onto a pile of cushions in her exhaustion. Whatever lit a fire under feet has apparently kicked her into a new spurt of activity: a rather brutal one, if her shouts and growls as she bashes in another combat dummy immediately the following morning are to tell the tale.

Within the Complex, there is one note.

Mahir,

We must speak immediately. I will not leave Djedet until we meet.

Zelly

See me DM-side as:

Naivatkal

PostPosted: Thu, Aug 23 2012, 15:05 PM 

Player

Salema, having heard nothing about the closing of the portal that she was supposed to have assisted with, or about the vision that Zelly has received, is undoubtedly surprised by Zelly's determined focus on training. The note the following day raises more than an eyebrow as she looks at it. What on Toril is going on? she muses in her mind, eyebrows knited in concern. She resolves to go find Zelly and get to the bottom of it.

fairdady

PostPosted: Thu, Aug 23 2012, 15:23 PM 

Player

Reddok has been absent from the sands for several days now, back at the Barak Runedar citadel he writes and hangs notices along with Zelly's, he is seen and heard stomping through the halls giving impassioned speeches and rallying cries when he can gather a group of kin.

Reddok has went from signing on to watch Zelly's back, to anchoring the frontline, to now fully drawn into the conflict and dynamics in a frenzy of activity trying to rally and prepare the Barak Runedar dwarves to rise up and come to the aid of the Mulhorandi.

Sig by Jaydn- Dragon by Jes

erroch

PostPosted: Thu, Aug 23 2012, 15:43 PM 

Player

A blue robed mage can be seen frequenting Djedet over the past few days. He has made a few trips into the sands both alone and accompanied by a hodded staff wielding gnome. While in Djedet last night after resupplying and heading back into the sands, he leaves his familiar behind. The overly curious psuedo dragon, Yeth, carries with him a scroll case addressed to the Sekhry of Djedet and abjectly refuses to relinquish it to anyone else.

(PM incoming GreatPigeon)

Nivo

PostPosted: Thu, Aug 23 2012, 17:07 PM 

Player

Even a certain mustached mage is seen walking the sands of Djedet one particular morning. First seeking and speaking with the copperkin Zelly. Then speaking with an older gnomish lady just outside the settlement's walls.

If one thing might be said about him, it is that he seemed worried.

Jes

PostPosted: Thu, Aug 23 2012, 17:40 PM 

DM

The copper kin is seen leaving with the mustached wizard, at one point. When she returns a few hours later her pick and shield bear signs of blood and her clothing is slightly singed. Altogether unharmed, save for a single cut on her arm, Zelly eventually makes her way to the tavern, where she cleans her pick and garments before finally getting some much-needed rest.

Three hours later, the copper kin can be seen perched on the roof of the tavern, overlooking the east wall and the lantern and leyline node. She remains up there, lost in thought, until someone wishes to speak with her and flags her down.

See me DM-side as:

LadyJeanine

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 09 2012, 20:32 PM 

Player

Zahra is rarely seen without her khopesh, either in hand or at her side. The quietness has placed an uneasiness on her mind.

ROCK ON
\m/

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 281 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next