View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
Zante

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 21 2009, 9:20 AM 

Player

Earyaduil, a grove ranger answering to archdruidness Malandria has openly admitted to heresy by allying with a necromancer and high ranking councilor of Tarkuul.

Quote:
By the way. I'll admit to my friendship with Ryriska. Openly. She's an ally held at arm's distance.

However, unlike you - I never tried getting into her pants. You really are a horny little devil, aren't you?

A shame your previous wives speak so lowly of your skill in bed, else you might just have had her, too!

Come on, Valas, what are you trying to prove? Your words are meaningless to me, they fall upon nothing more than an ear's attention piqued in amusement. You're a child, grasping at straws, wanting so badly tobe right, to be loved, to be a hero, and to be able to draw a final blow against someone youhate.

You're a desperate little child, and honestly..

It's the most entertaining display I've ever been witness to.

With Love
Earylduil

Pony

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 21 2009, 9:30 AM 

Player

A tall man wearing the uniform of the Office of Inquisition opens the notice, then refolds it calmly and heads into the Cathedral. He shakes his head slightly as the first part is written so large, and does the same again at the rest of the contents.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]