View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
alamut

PostPosted: Tue, Nov 03 2009, 12:38 PM 

Player

*A fine letter was send to the authorities in Nesek, but not to the EO members. And a copy was send to Djedet. It was written in mulan*

To those responsible to Nesek's law

Enhotep, brothers. I Khaldun, the great merchant, am very disappointed to what you're doing in Nesek. It was not the first time that I was not welcome in this lovely place. I do understand It was my mistake when I was preaching about the great Osiris in there. Since I'm not used to your laws and that was the first time in years I went to Nesek, I do apologize for it. I didn't mean to upset the knight woman *describes Sharina* spreading the new hope.

*from now, his calligraphy shows that he was emotionally shake*
But I was almost assassinated by the same woman and her friend *describes Dawnbringer Al'Karjanti* when I was just using their road to move to another location. Since I don't understand their language so well, I do believe the knight woman could have tried to speak in mulan at least. I didn't know she was talking to me. It was possible that she demanded me something that I didn't understand. For whom do I have to report it properly ? Am I not allowed to sell my goods ? Or even to use Nesek to move to Dejedet ?

*then, his calligraphy turns to normal*
Please, for those in charge, send a reply to Djedet. I do hope we can fix this misunderstood and you give the knight woman the proper punishment for that.
Also, I would like to give a small and symbolic donation to improve those temples that helped in old times the followers of Osiris to clean the evil from Khem.

Osiris bless you all.

Khaldun

alamut

PostPosted: Tue, Nov 03 2009, 21:54 PM 

Player

*A copy of this letter was posted in public in Nesek and Djedet*

hendrack

PostPosted: Tue, Nov 03 2009, 23:11 PM 

Player

A blunt reply is posted in Djedet.

The matter will be investigated, but this issue should have been cleared up after your last official complaint. In the future however, if you have something of importance to say, you will adress either Officer Hlamerha Jabran or the clergy of Osiris with proper letters or in person instead of public notices, or not say anything at all.

The pharaoh protects,
Ramas Ankhalab of the Whitecrown

Last edited by hendrack on Tue, Nov 03 2009, 23:25 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Pony

PostPosted: Tue, Nov 03 2009, 23:15 PM 

Player

::

The posters in Nes'ek are removed after a visit of the southern neighbors from Djedet. The guards are requested to remove anymore of this false propaganda.

::

alamut

PostPosted: Tue, Nov 03 2009, 23:55 PM 

Player

*another letter was sent to Ramas Ankhalab*

I am available for anything you need, noble Sir. Although, I'm too scary to leave my place for now and also I'm recovering from the minor wounds, but soon as possible I would like to request an audience to put an end on this issue.

Osiris bless,
Khaldun

maglorine

PostPosted: Wed, Nov 04 2009, 18:36 PM 

Player

*note addressed to Si'neela Akuum of the Lathander Temple*

Honorable Dawnmaster,
I witnessed this event and it is my desire to report truthfully the happenings this day from mine own perspective. Firstly, the "traveler" ~ I will refer to this personage as "traveler" and in the male form as at no time did I see his face. To my knowledge I've never seen this individual before. He never removed his helm, nor did I hear his name in greeting as all attempts to address him were summarily ignored.

"Traveler" was seen in town with helm covering his face. The lady requested, politely and without aggression, that he uncover his head. The "traveler" walked on as if he had not been addressed. The request was followed up by a polite but firm "Sir" from the Lady. When it became obvious that neither attempt at communication from the Lady would be recognized I spoke a single word loudly enough to be certain it would be heard. That word was "Stop". This communication was also disregarded. A short time later, the "traveler" passed beyond the outskirts of town into the vast desert beyond.

Fearful that the "traveler's" willful disregard of our attempts to communicate was tied to a nefarious purpose, we followed the "traveler" into the desert. A few protective blessings were applied and once in the desert I drew my bow for protection, as you are well aware of the dangers of desert travel upon the unwary.

I will state unequivocally that I never again laid eye upon the "traveler" once he had exited the town proper and plunged into the desert. When I finally caught up with the Lady, who outpaced me thru magical means, she stated the "traveler" had used the leyline to Wiltun. A check there proved similarly fruitless. With that a return trip to Ne'sek allowed us to continue our friendly chat before the temple gates.

Sworn this day,
Al'Karjanti - Dawnbringer

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]