View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
IronAngel

PostPosted: Fri, Jan 01 2010, 22:20 PM 

Player

Seeker's Spring is the chapel of Oghma in Nes'ek. It also acts as the base for the organization known as the Seekers. It is located next to the chapel of Hoar, and hosted by Joon of the Binder. Its doors are open to all who would seek shelter and wisdom in the sands.

The guy that probably has sexual fantasies about masturbation. I mean, Iron, you're a bookworm nerd that even in your wildest escapism fantasies flee to the internet to play the role of another bookworm nerd? Come on!

IronAngel

PostPosted: Fri, Jan 01 2010, 22:22 PM 

Player

This large poster, carefully written with a steady hand and fine ink, is posted by the door of the chapel. Similar posters can be found in civilized settlements in Amia, Ruathym, Frozenfar and the northern islands.

”I, Joon of the Binder, welcome all servants of Oghma and all other friends of knowledge to join me.

I host a chapel of Oghma, known as Seeker's Spring, in Nes'ek. The quarters are humble, but with donations and your contribution, we can expand it. I invite the faithful to stay there, to worship, pray and study. Together we can spread the faith into all of Khem and establish the church on Amia.

I am also part of an organization known as the Seekers. We are a loose group centered around the church but open to all faiths. Our objective is to gather, preserve and spread knowledge, to teach and do charity work, to dabble in diplomacy and politics in the interests of civilized harmony, and to advance culture, art, magic and bardcraft wherever possible. The Seekers are not politically or religiously affiliated: we welcome all of goodly manner, of any civilized race. We are also based in Seeker's Spring, Nes'ek.

If you worship lord Binder, please come join my parish so that we may together strengthen the church. If you subscribe to an ideology of learning and culture, and yearn to use your talents for something exciting and useful, come meet the Seekers. There is plenty of adventure and intrigue to be had!

I can be contacted in Seeker's Spring, in Cordor library or in the Triumvir. Should you fail to find me, you can also look for Lomir Ayloud on church matters, and Scout Stonesnake on Seeker bussiness. Once we get to know eachother, I will provide you with a key to Seeker's Spring and initiate you into our secrets.

May wisdom and inspiration guide your step to us,

Wise Anticipator of the Orthodox Church of Oghma,
Seeker,
Joon.”

The guy that probably has sexual fantasies about masturbation. I mean, Iron, you're a bookworm nerd that even in your wildest escapism fantasies flee to the internet to play the role of another bookworm nerd? Come on!

Gunz

PostPosted: Fri, Jan 01 2010, 23:11 PM 

Player

The local Kelemvorite monk known as Zetsumei reads the note with a passive expression. She takes some notes down on a pad before making her way back to the Cathedral of the Martyr-Saint.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]