View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
MoshingChris

PostPosted: Sat, Feb 20 2010, 8:10 AM 

Player

Encountered more of the Tiamatian filth taking residence on the Island beyond the Khalem. They insisted on exchanging words and would not leave the area. They claim the island as their own. They were put to hammer when one stupidly used a scroll of flaming weapon.

The Battle was short and quick, Mulhorand as expected prevailed.

Following the encounter another Dragonkin or supplicant of chromatics, this time a worshipper of Falazure attempted to buy the corpses from me. Hence forth he was told to leave the area. He acceded to our demands proving the weakness of mixing such blood.

To the Brothers and Sisters of the Eight please note that the current upswing in Tiamats worshippers on the island has nothing to do with the native inhabitants of Khem. These idiotic chromatic lordlings are attempting to create for themselves a home on our sacred lands.

Tiamats followers henceforth shall be met with outright force, no quater is to be given to any of them.

So ordered by the Second of Djedet
Tauronemhet

//These notes are directly given to the heads of the respective houses (Setu and Ramas) for dissemination amongst the Mulhorandi.

camthrax

PostPosted: Sun, Feb 21 2010, 5:43 AM 

Player

So ordered to all members of House Helcaliant:

These orders are to be followed through to the letter. Be sure of your target, and when so, be swift to act, as these lesser blooded human-things are wily, and brutish. Any troubles arising with members of the house and a follower of Tiamat should be recorded and notice sent to me immediately.

Setu Harakhty.

Last edited by camthrax on Sun, Feb 21 2010, 7:02 AM, edited 1 time in total.

GreatPigeon

PostPosted: Sun, Feb 21 2010, 6:32 AM 

Tester

Honoured Master
I've yet again encoutned this creature of Tiamat that would speak are tongue named Hasad. He is oft in cordor. With other things with wings. He refuses to leave the city at my kindest offers to return him to whence he belongs. I follow Cordor law and slay him not on the spot. Though it takes strength to stay my blade

-Kiruphet, Apprentice of Setu Harahkty

Uncle-Opustus wrote:
Just before I fall asleep, I like to pretend it's just a public feat so Pigeon can succeed in politics and save the world from poverty... with his unicorn and shining armour and Excalibur.

camthrax

PostPosted: Sun, Feb 21 2010, 7:00 AM 

Player

Obey the laws of the other lands, no matter how ill-just they seem to you. We wish these people to obey ours when they step foot in our lands.

Setu Harakhty.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]