View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
Wyjyn

PostPosted: Wed, Apr 21 2010, 20:44 PM 

Player

To all of Nesek,

The Banites have been able to capture much of the Eternal Order due to the inaction of several mages, many of whom are associated with the Mystran Monolith. They told me immediately afterwards that they saw the incident but refused to attempt in any way to aid the order against the Banites. To all who oppose the Banites, let it be known that Arronax, Mith, E'ly'riel and many others associated with the monolith not only stood by to watch the order captured but laughed and mocked them afterwards.

Regards,

Qirlan Shraramir.

Selvec Darkon

PostPosted: Fri, Apr 30 2010, 9:40 AM 

Player

Location: On a Disk, carried by four elephants, which stand on a gigantic turtle.

To Qirlan

This sounds like the actions of a few of the monolith, not the whole. For I have had many a monolith mage join to aid my forces against the Banites when we have been attacked. I suggest you request an audience with Sir Ulrik, whom is headmaster of the monolith, or Vaemilith whom leads the Weave Knights, and inquire about their stance and the actions of their members towards the Eternal Order in this matter, rather then slandering with public messages before using common sense to confirm your suspicions. I'm sure they would be more then willing to explain.

-Signed
Warlord Calin Katar of the Order of the Flaming Blade.

"Do ye know where the Holy-Flamin' Frost-brand Gronk-slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' woundin' an' returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-out-yer-bum is?"

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]