View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
Mobile_Svensk

PostPosted: Wed, Jul 07 2010, 22:45 PM 

Player

::The Dusk settles, And Nes'ek's scorching day becomes biting cold. The night falls upon the square as four Knights of Kelemvor march out from the cathedral of The Martyr Saint. Between themselves they carry a woman; She is not bound nor gagged, but she bites hard upon a piece of leather. She is taken to the middle of the square, and placed by force, into a stockade. ::

Such is the nature of heresy, and this is why it is so hard to destroy, for it must be eradicated leaf, branch, trunk and root. It must be exorcised utterly or it will return all the stronger, time and time again, until it is to great to destroy.- A knight recites , identified as Inquisitor Einar.

And see here ladies and gentleman! A heretic... concealed as a noble follower of Tyr, yet her heart dark and corrupted by the world and guile of the wicked. Woe to the heretic! May the lords wrath befall upon them! - He declares shouting.

:: Upon a word of command, another knight leaves the line of soldiers, and stands behind the woman. He slowly unrolls a whip, it's designed with metal hooks, and begins the lashing ::

:: Thirty lashes later, the woman spits out the rag of leather and winches, Yet she still stands. She denies help as the Templars UN-lock her from the stockades, and she walks with slow steps inside the church again... A templar stays outside; And rolls up a parchment. He Clears his throat and declares, shouting ::

The woman called 'Rosalinde Seriah Obervan' Was found guilty of Heresy, and rightfully punished for her actions against the Church of Kelemvor. The Eternal order preformed the punishment, and she will in addition to her Thirty lashes, spend three months in the custody of the Order to learn the ways of Kelemvor so that she does not repeat her felony.. By his will be done. - The Templar finishes; Rolling up the parchment and walking away.

KeepTaker

PostPosted: Fri, Jul 09 2010, 21:19 PM 

Player

*A note on white parchment, and with golden lettering is left near the entrance of the Temple*

Eternal Order, I have recently heard of your "conviction", I would hear this proof and see it with my own eyes. I would also see the prisoner to ask her account. This is NOT a request, as you have stated before you -will- harm, or even kill paladins should your "clergy" demand it. As it is also said those of "Ill Intentions" are permitted to take command within your chruch, on these grounds and my standing as a member of the Triadic faith, I demand right to the prisoner.

If not I will do what must be done, and keep The Law, as it was written down by Tyr.

Michael Hammick, Faithblade of The Loyal Fury.

P Three

PostPosted: Sat, Jul 10 2010, 1:14 AM 

DM

Time is ticking.

The clock ends for us all.

~Deathwatch

It's left just outside the temple, again.

Yee-haw!

Aly'dra Zau'ana: Priestessish Of Eilistraee
Danika Nefzen: Druid of the Earthmother
Delia Am'Anodel: Paladin of Torm

Lutra

PostPosted: Sat, Jul 10 2010, 2:47 AM 

Player

*a message arrives from Kohlingen to the Cathedral with the Triadic seals on it*

Honorable members of the Eternal Order,

It has come to our attention that a paladin of Tyr and a former member of our order, known as Rosalinde Seriah Observant was punished by the office of inquisition.

Since she is still a member of the church of Tyr and not fallen from the grace of the Even-handed, I am asking you to show me the details of her case. How did she break the laws of Lord Kelemvor, if she is still a paladin?

Sincerely,
Lord Yaston Sylgerand

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]