View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
Fierene Havenstar

PostPosted: Thu, Aug 19 2010, 17:03 PM 

Player

Out of the portal from Wiltum dashed the figure in golden and white armor her silver hair standing straight up as usual, the worried frown upon her lovely face was completely foreign.

She ran past the merchants without so much as a wave, passed by the beggar without a few coins to share and took the stairs to the Temple of Lathander two at a time. This was definitely out of character for the usually calm and happy Bria Kane.

Any who may have been inside would have seen her go directly to the tomes. Muttering to herself for the most part she drew a finger along the spines looking for some tome in particular.

She would pause to catch her breath with a prayer. “Dearest Morning Lord I beseech you to provide your light and protection upon Sand for I fear I have caused him to be in great danger.” Leaning against the bookcase she bowed her head. “Perhaps if I hadn’t seen what they were doing…no. No.” She took a ragged breath and stood straighter her head still bowed. “No. It was meant that Nick and I saw this terrible thing they were doing. Sir Valdin will keep Sand safe and with your blessings and power so shall I. In your renewing Light, I pray.”

Bria nodded her head once with resolve. Her finger continued its way over the tomes spines. Very softly she repeated one phrase, the thing she looked for… “Blood rights….blood rights….blood rights.”

Mobile_Svensk

PostPosted: Thu, Aug 19 2010, 17:07 PM 

Player

::

William Johnsson, One of the Dreaded Knight's of the Martyr Saint, Watched her from his post as she rushed past. An expression of concern and ...Anger.. Clad his face, whilst a shield were tugged at, Grimly.

Was there danger afoot, he thought? If so, the entire Templar Branch would be out in a deadly second...

Wilagins

PostPosted: Thu, Aug 19 2010, 18:34 PM 

Player

Jendra, outside of the temple there often lately trying to figure this flying thing out in her lightest clothing (You know, the split skirt an small top she wears in the bathhouse) Sees her run by and follows her into the temple watching quietly knowing her friend and fellow dawnguard will start a conversation if it is needed.

TormakSaber

PostPosted: Sun, Aug 22 2010, 20:35 PM 

Player

A fuming Si'neela's yells are heard outside the Temple, followed shortly thereafter by a handful of Eternal Order members leaving.

Without their target.

Mobile_Svensk

PostPosted: Mon, Aug 23 2010, 7:45 AM 

Player

Relations with the Lathanderite clergy in Nes'ek seems to be very cold at the moment; And two hastily meetings are called on the Order's side.

In fact; Their relations seem nearly frozen for the moment.

Fierene Havenstar

PostPosted: Mon, Aug 23 2010, 16:29 PM 

Player

Bria, after hearing of the altercation and Jendras mention that Si'neela had been unaware of the offer to Sand of sanctuary quickly goes to Si’neela.

After apologizing profusely Bria explains why Nick and herself offered Sand protection.

Bria and Nick had traveled with Sand on many occasions clearing Kohlingen Manor and the Whispering Rift of undead. Sand had assisted in the search and locating of the little boy who had run off and got lost in Kohlingen Manor. Not at any time had Sand been anything other than good in word and deed. Bria, Cleric of the Morninglord, Nick Kane, Dawnblade Paladin of Lathander and Valdin Kane, Knight of the Mystic Fire Paladin of Mystra tested Sand for evil several weeks back at Sands insistence. They did so thoroughly using everything from turn undead, detect evil to smite evil several times. Finally pronouncing Sand not tainted by evil.

Bria also had in her possession personal notes from Dak Algar which she handed to Si’neela and also posted on the Dawnguard message board for all to see.

“So you see,” Bria explained to Si’neela “this poor unfortunate mage is being hunted under false charges. After yesterdays encounter with the Eternal Order inside and outside our Temple Sand has told me he intends to seek out the word of the Triadic Knights , hoping that the hunt that the Weave Knights started will finally come to an end. He’s absolutely distraught at the trouble caused and at this point refuses to be seen with any Dawnguard lest he get one of us injured.”

Pony

PostPosted: Tue, Aug 24 2010, 9:33 AM 

Player

Regardless of the very enthusiastic campaign against her brethren and sisters of the Eternal Order by the Dawnguard, Katherine of the sisterhood of the kelemvorite nuns continues to tend the sick of the town and speak with respect to the actual clergy of the temple of lathander of Nes'ek. If she however spots a dawnguard she shyly hushes away into the Cathedral to avoid any trouble that they may bring her way.

Gunz

PostPosted: Wed, Aug 25 2010, 2:47 AM 

Player

Zetsumei avoids all contact with the Lathandrites. Although, it wouldn't be all that strange considering she usually avoids contact with most people anyway.

Fierene Havenstar

PostPosted: Thu, Aug 26 2010, 18:12 PM 

Player

Bria is seen out and about seeming to favor shopping at the local merchants. She would offer assistance to any injured or in need. She would smile warmly at all, including any bearing Eternal Order regalia. Although, they might notice she seems to regard them thoughtfully for long moments before catching herself and apologizing should they take offence at her staring.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]