View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
Rotkreuz

PostPosted: Sun, Sep 05 2010, 13:16 PM 

Player

Two knights of the Eternal Order carry a dead body of a necromancer. One tiny halfling sized paladin in Templar colours, the other, a human with the Inquisitors colours. The Inquisitor quickly sets up shackles in the square upon whence the necromancer is placed.

The two Knights exchange words, then the Templar unrolls parchment.

"Ladies and Gentlemen of Ne'sek, The Eternal Order brings forth with you the Necromancer known as Mortin!"

The halfling paused, his golden eyes flicker about the town square. All eyes where on him and he was very commanding!

"This heretic has committed most foul crimes! He has, if not raised, at least encourages the art of animating the dead! He has hired Assassins against our Order, and just earlier, attempted to escape custody."

The Templar looks back to the dead necromancer with a glare of disgust in his eyes.

"We are here today to show you that no matter how elusive you may think you might be, Kelemvors Justice will find you, one way or the other! Brother! Prepare the Cleansing Fires!"

Jaocim furled the parchment and stood next to the tall inquisitor. They both begin chanting and preparing a very large and very powerful spell. After the chanting is over, they unleash the Cleansing Fires!

The Necromancer promptly combusts and is reduced to ash in a matter of seconds.

The Templar collects the ash and buries it in the Desert, and hopefully, that is the last they may see of him....

....OR IS IT!?!?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]