View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
Rotkreuz

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 08 2010, 11:39 AM 

Player

From the Cathedral of the Martyr Saint three men walk put. A short him-sized Knight, Mathan of Tarkuul, and Elder Meldrium of Winya Ravana.

As they reach the center of the public square, the Hin constructs an incredibly small cage in which Mathan is forcefully shoved. His position in the cage looks really uncomfortable, he sits with his knees to his chest, squashed in the bars of the suspended small cage. He wears a dark robe with a gruesome skull mask. It looks as if removal of the mask is impossible.

The Hin looks around the square as the eyes of the peasantry were upon him.

"Ladies and Gentleman of Ne'sek, I bring forth unto you, Mathan, Alleged necromaster and Soul stalker of Tarkuul, one of the two!!" He shoots a glance to Mathan.

"He has a laundry list of crimes longer than I am tall, so I'll be concise! He has summoned the Undead! He has slain members of the Order! He frequents with Vampires! And he admitted to wanting to dismember an Ordersmen He had captured, but was forced to release him!"

The Hin paced about the square. The crowd about the square silently whispered to each other, gasps are also heard. The tiny Templar looked about the hot city and to every person gathered in the square.

"Elder Meldrium of Winya Rivana will assist me in punishing this rapscallion! Let this be known to anyone out there.. Even Mathan failed to elude the Divine Agents of Lord Kelemvor. It will not be long before all of our enemies face the hammer of justice and feel the divine anger of my Lord.

Having spoken that, The Paladin drew his divine shortsword from its sheathe. The weapon glowed with divine energy and looked to be a powerful tool of smiting. Walking to the cage, Jaocim looks at the Necrophant. "Any last words, scum!?"

With a sly grin, a sudden darkness fills the scene. It is quickly dispelled, revealing a chuckling Mathan.

With a disgusted snort, Jaocim drew his blessed shortsword into position. There, it begins to gather divine energy. After another pause the blade is swung, and a bright flash of Holy Light fills the Town. When everyone's vision is restored, all they see is Mathan in the cage, looking very seriously injured from just a single blow of the Templar.

With the chant of words and movement of hands, Flames engulf the cage and the body of Mathan. The resulting inferno reduces the Necromancer to ash.

Sliding Lights Beckoning back in its sheathe, the Templar looked to the Cathedral and whispered to himself.

"...His Will be done..."

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]