View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
Mobile_Svensk

PostPosted: Sat, Sep 11 2010, 17:10 PM 

Player

::
There is a lone envelope upon the altar in the Cathedral of the Martyr Saint. Upon it's white page rests a black rose.
::

My beloved family of the Saint Elizabeth.

My end is nigh, and yours dawn on the horizon, And as I write this to thee I weep over myself and this selfish act and what I am to reveal to you, My family.

I wish to withdraw from our beloved Chapter, I wish to revoke my name as a Knight, And be free of all that is my previous life.
The way of the sword, The gauntlet and the shield of Kelemvor, Is no longer what I am.
Today, As I write to thee, I am somebody else.

I am a father.
I am the father of Louise Elizabeth Eleanore, The slave child you've seen about the halls of the cathedral, and by the power I had bestowed in me, I legally declared her my daughter, In the name of our lord.

The life of a knight is full of peril and despair, Full of war and blood, Full of death.
My daughter can not, WILL NOT, be the victim of this and suffer the consequences of my actions.

You will, Forever, be in my heart and prayers my brothers and sisters, You will forever be in my mind and memory during every day of my new life.
But despair not, thus you work for the holy lord and by doing so you are granted a place in his kingdom, by his right side you shall battle, and by his left side you shall rest, in all eternity you will be loved and revered for thy actions on this mortal plane.

But I, I must think of my daughter and her life in 'This' world...

May the high lord bless thee all, with the grace of humility, generosity, temperance, moderation, justice, zeal and foremost ... Love.
Remember thy oaths, Remember thy promises to God, and know that you are his finest... his most loved children.

In his name, I sign off my title as Lord Templar over the Templar branch; and declare that the church as a whole re-elect a new leader of the Templar branch, as they see fit.
In his name, I Love you.

-Signed
Yours truly.

William Johnsson.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]